Let's prove them wrong

Which LPSG Moderator / Admin who you most like to lose?

• Freddie53

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Gillette

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HickBoy

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Joyboytoy29

• Jumbo747Jet

• Mindseye

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Naughty

• OrbitzXT

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Pecker

• PrepstudinSC

• Total voters

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
OK - so over at the 'other place' there is a frank and full discussion going on about the Moderators and Admins on this site. They have poll as to who you'd get rid of if you could oust one of the team. It has also been said that that discussion could not take place here. Well I'd like to prove them wrong. So here's the Poll.

Which one LPSG Moderator / Admin would you most like to lose?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Why not? I think open debate is quite possible.

I think Rob_E especially and the Mod / Admin team members who have commented have been as fair as possible whilst maintaining certain standars they feel are important.

If this debate has to go on why not here - on the site it effects?

I'm not doing this to be angsty - I firmly believe LPSG can be fixed, if that's the right term, from the inside. So if this discussion is taking place anyway better it be here.

See Rob's thread, Good idea.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
This is surely in bad taste. I didn't vote on the other one, and I certainly will not here either. I have never had trouble with any of the mods/admins.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
There is no fire going on here.

Rob thread is a great idea - I hope to contribute to it myself.

This exercise here doesn't have to be negative. Sure the question is negative - but the point is not. The point is this site is being accused of being too closed to support this debate - I want to prove that it is not.

I don't want to attack the Mods / Admins - I want to prove that a reasonable debate here is possible. All I'm hearing so far is clucking chickens.

Maybe big d was right after all?

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a doozie MB bebe. I think the Moderators do a hard job and are undervalued. I wouldn't like any of them to go. However, there are some bitter and angry, bitching and whining members for whom I fail to see why they are here if its only to be hateful and spiteful and negative.

Is it so hard to just enjoy the site?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
OK - I have cst my own vote for the Mod I believe has the lowest profile - I have nothing against Jumbo - I've never come across anything here that gives me an opinion one or the other.

Sorry Jumbo - I have to vote in my own poll if I want to prove my point. That was the only logical choice for me.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
This is a doozie MB bebe. I think the Moderators do a hard job and are undervalued. I wouldn't like any of them to go. However, there are some bitter and angry, bitching and whining members for whom I fail to see why they are here if its only to be hateful and spiteful and negative.

Is it so hard to just enjoy the site?

Good point - I couldn't get all the names in and an 11th - "no one" option - sorry.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK - so over at the 'other place' there is a frank and full discussion going on about the Moderators and Admins on this site. They have poll as to who you'd get rid of if you could oust one of the team. It has also been said that that discussion could not take place here. Well I'd like to prove them wrong. So here's the Poll.

Which one LPSG Moderator / Admin would you most like to lose?

Your OP didn't read as a 'How would you improve the site?' post at all. It basically asked everyone to vote for who they thought the weakest link moderator was. Sorry, but I don't see this being in the same constructive vein as Rob's thread.

Just my opinion.

And who cares about the 'other place'? This is LPSG. I love posting at both places.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There is no fire going on here.

Rob thread is a great idea - I hope to contribute to it myself.

This exercise here doesn't have to be negative. Sure the question is negative - but the point is not. The point is this site is being accused of being too closed to support this debate - I want to prove that it is not.

I don't want to attack the Mods / Admins - I want to prove that a reasonable debate here is possible. All I'm hearing so far is clucking chickens.

Maybe big d was right after all?

get a life manly....no one cares about the other site...other than you that is....did they put you up to this.??...surely they did ..stop being used as a pawn...and how the hell would you know what is going on over there...stop dragging LPSG ino the nonsense on the other site.....I am not interested your reports about the other site...they are using you to keep friction going......take off your blinders.....

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Starting a poll to see which one most deserves canning seems a peculiar, if not outright ass backward means of achieving that aim. At least to me.

Cluck, cluck. :rolleyes:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Maybe I'm taking it too seriously, but I don't think this is good sport. THey do more right than wrong.

I 100% agree with you.

All of the Mods and admins I know do a great job and are fun to post with - those I don't know are great too I'm sure - I just haven't had the chance to find out yet.

I guess I am being proved wrong and big dirigible and co are being proved right. No one wants to vote. It's a shame - I thought people might be able to read past the negativity and see something positive in this.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
get a life manly....no one cares about the other site...other than you that is....did they put you up to this.??...surely they did ..stop being used as a pawn...and how the hell would you know what is going on over there...stop dragging LPSG ino the nonsense on the other site.....I am not interested your reports about the other site...they are using you to keep friction going......take off your blinders.....
Actually dear... no one put her up to this. It was her own work.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Thanks Kink.

I never needed anyone else to be clever for me - nor indeed to be an asshole - I am capable of both on my own.

I can't believe you are all missing the point of this so widely tho.
Well... I didn't need to hear someone bitch over me explaining.

I'm not missing the point of anything. You just made a bad move. I already stated a few posts ago that I had not had a problem with any of the mods/admins. I expressed the same thing on the other site, and on this one. What more do you want. We have a whole different crew over there, some of them previously banned members so yes you are going to get different results. But you are SO smart you probably could have figured that out for yourself.