Let's prove them wrong

Which LPSG Moderator / Admin who you most like to lose?

• Freddie53

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Gillette

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HickBoy

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Joyboytoy29

• Jumbo747Jet

• Mindseye

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Naughty

• OrbitzXT

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Pecker

• PrepstudinSC

• Total voters

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Well... I didn't need to hear someone bitch over me explaining.

That wasn't intended to be bitchy - my 'thanks' was genuine.

I'm not missing the point of anything. You just made a bad move. I already stated a few posts ago that I had not had a problem with any of the mods/admins. I expressed the same thing on the other site, and on this one. What more do you want. We have a whole different crew over there, some of them previously banned members so yes you are going to get different results. But you are SO smart you probably could have figured that out for yourself.

See above - the 'you all' clearly meant more than you. I understand your point. It is a fair and reasonable one. A none of the above would have been a great 11th option. There is no 11th option possible.

There are many people here who, from there posts in other threads, seem unhappy with certain members of the admin team. I'm not looking for a 'result' - I'm looking for some of those people to be honest. So far they are noticible by their absense.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
That wasn't intended to be bitchy - my 'thanks' was genuine.

See above - the 'you all' clearly meant more than you. I understand your point. It is a fair and reasonable one. A none of the above would have been a great 11th option. There is no 11th option possible.

There are many people here who, from there posts in other threads, seem unhappy with certain members of the admin team. I'm not looking for a 'result' - I'm looking for some of those people to be honest. So far they are noticible by their absense.
Ok I apologise for jumping down your throat. Yes, they may surface in time. But yes #11 option it is.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
BD and his posse are just very angry 'people' who care too much about something as pitiful and insignificant as an internet forum. I think its incredibly sad.

This is a thought I have had.
But this has been a community to many people. More than is true of most internet forums.
And there's lots more going on over there than mere LPSG bashing.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I personally have not seen any of the mods do anything I didn't like so I would have to go with the 11th option if there were one. I don't know if it is because I haven't been here long enough but I have no problems with the mods or admins.

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BD and his posse are just very angry 'people' who care too much about something as pitiful and insignificant as an internet forum. I think its incredibly sad.

Why does everyone keep trying to make every thread about the 'other site'? If you enjoy it here, then stay. If you don't, then leave. If you like both, then hang out in both. It's simple.

I've posted probably 30 times over there, and had a blast doing it. I also post in LPSG and have a blast doing it. The vitriol and negativity over in Dirgeland is no worse than it was (is) here. Some participate in discussions about site mechanics, others post to silly threads.

Rob wished Big Dirge luck in one of his posts. If he's moved on, why can't anyone else??

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'm not inclined to participate in this either.

I've been a mod of a board. It is always a case of "damned if you do, damned if you don't". It's a thankless duty (and not one that pays very well as I understand).:cool:

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, this whole thing sounds a bit childish. Cliques breaking off and creating a new group just to spend most of their time spying on the people they despise and judging their every action?

We can be adults and not have this sort of sophmoric behaviour, can't we?

P.S. I heard that "you know who" called "that one chick" a cock-sucking whore!!!

Did you notice I didn't start with "Well, if you ask me...?" Because I know that I wasn't asked, but I gave my opinion anyway. That just shows you how much of a rebel I am.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
get a life manly....no one cares about the other site...other than you that is....did they put you up to this.??...surely they did ..stop being used as a pawn...and how the hell would you know what is going on over there...stop dragging LPSG ino the nonsense on the other site.....I am not interested your reports about the other site...they are using you to keep friction going......take off your blinders.....

Is that why YOU joined the "other site"?:eek:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
OK - I have to come clean here.

This thread was a censorship test. Rude of me, huh?

I was debating earlier, with a member I shan't drag into this, whether a thread like this would get pulled.

Well - it didn't - and I now have to fly a very long way to perform oral sex on said person... (it was a win-win kind of bet)

To the Mods and Admins: Thank you for not censoring this - I'm sorry I doubted you. It looks likes most people, like myself, are happy with the job you are doing and that the griping of a few malcontents is not majority opinion. This was, as rightly pointed out by most members who posted here, a nasty thread topic - you left it open to run its course.

I think it is rather telling that the people most vocal in other threads about the so-called mod / admin abuses have, despite being here and posting, kept well out of this thread and not voted.

To Rob_E: Sorry for posting this at the same time as your very worthy 'Solution' thread.

To Jumbo747Jet: Personal apologies for 'voting' for you - I have read your posts, your name just came out of the hat when I felt the need to cast my vote. That is all there was to it. Your mod duties and your activity as a member have nothing to do with eachother - I am aware of that.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure this is so helpful.
It's not helpful at all.

OK - I have cast my own vote for the Mod I believe has the lowest profile - I have nothing against Jumbo - I've never come across anything here that gives me an opinion one or the other.

Sorry Jumbo - I have to vote in my own poll if I want to prove my point. That was the only logical choice for me. For the sake of clarity you voted for Jumbo because he is never online here. Not because of any actual dislike of him or his actions. Is this correct?

I think the only thing being proven is your own poor judgment, in this instance.
Quite

I can't believe you are all missing the point of this so widely tho.

It's your wording. There is absolutely no way to see this as a constructive exercise because of the way you worded your original post.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OK - I have to come clean here.

This thread was a censorship test. Rude of me, huh?

I was debating earlier, with a member I shan't drag into this, whether a thread like this would get pulled.

Well - it didn't - and I now have to fly a very long way to perform oral sex on said person... (it was a win-win kind of bet)

To the Mods and Admins: Thank you for not censoring this - I'm sorry I doubted you. It looks likes most people, like myself, are happy with the job you are doing and that the griping of a few malcontents is not majority opinion. This was, as rightly pointed out by most members who posted here, a nasty thread topic - you left it open to run its course.

I think it is rather telling that the people most vocal in other threads about the so-called mod / admin abuses have, despite being here and posting, kept well out of this thread and not voted.

To Rob_E: Sorry for posting this at the same time as your very worthy 'Solution' thread.

To Jumbo747Jet: Personal apologies for 'voting' for you - I have read your posts, your name just came out of the hat when I felt the need to cast my vote. That is all there was to it. Your mod duties and your activity as a member have nothing to do with eachother - I am aware of that.

That's not nice and quite frankly beneath the level of intelligence and sincerity with which you normally post ManlyBanisters. I have to say I am a little disappointed you would stoop to such a 'test.'

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been saying all along that the handful of malcontents are just grains of sand on a very large beach.

Pourquoi est tu pas dormit mon ami? :biggrin1:

Pourquoi c'est... c'est... je ne sais quoi... quelle domage... quelle fromage...!
(Forgive my schoolgirl French)