Let's prove them wrong

Which LPSG Moderator / Admin who you most like to lose?

• Freddie53

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Gillette

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HickBoy

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Joyboytoy29

• Jumbo747Jet

• Mindseye

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Naughty

• OrbitzXT

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Pecker

• PrepstudinSC

• Total voters

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If the Mods. would have closed this thread, it would have been one of the stupidist moves ever.

The Mods. are not necessarily stupid, they're not going to try and insight more outrage.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
If the Mods. would have closed this thread, it would have been one of the stupidist moves ever.

The Mods. are not necessarily stupid, there not going to try and insight more outrage.

Why close something when you can disappear it? I stand by what I said - they could have vanished this easily before anyone saw it - I half expected it. I'm very glad, in this case, to be proven wrong.

(I assume you meant 'not' - I added it in for you) - Edit - ah - I see you did - good-oh

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
get a life manly....no one cares about the other site...other than you that is....did they put you up to this.??...surely they did ..stop being used as a pawn...and how the hell would you know what is going on over there...stop dragging LPSG ino the nonsense on the other site.....I am not interested your reports about the other site...they are using you to keep friction going......take off your blinders.....

Other Site ???? What other site ???

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tu veut etre plein de MON COCK!? haha.

But awesome. Coffee is okay. I'm gonna go make a brew/tea though.

PS hotmilf...you're written French is okay but I want to know about your oral ability :wink:

Awesome tits btw!

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why close something when you can disappear it? I stand by what I said - they could have vanished this easily before anyone saw it - I half expected it. I'm very glad, in this case, to be proven wrong.

(I assume you meant 'not' - I added it in for you) - Edit - ah - I see you did - good-oh

Well is the risk that someone (Like Me) saw the thread and got pissed and saved it or took a screen shot worth it?

Yes I made some errors and my first reaction was FUCK

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We feel able to vote and we know that the mods wouldn't ban us for it, we just don't want to because on a whole the mods are a decent lot, try this on a few other sites and you'd find yourself banned instantly.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thought you were going to say morning after pill then! That'd be weird.

Tu va n'a pas beacoup de couche (sp) avec moi! Tu veut m'aide? :tongue:

Je fais il tout le nuit! Tout le nuit bebe! hehe. Comme un lapin! Lapin!

Hehe. I like it a bit too much.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Well is the risk that someone (Like Me) saw the thread and got pissed and saved it or took a screen shot worth it?

Yes I made some errors and my first reaction was FUCK

Yes - probably - but there was no admin interference at all - no one pm-ed me - no one came on heavy - nothing.

They left it completely alone. Does that not say something?

I notice people are voting in this meaningless poll - I thought there was a button to close a poll - but I can't seem to see it now... *sigh*

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yes - probably - but there was no admin interference at all - no one pm-ed me - no one came on heavy - nothing.

I notice people are voting in this meaningless poll - I thought there was a button to close a poll - but I can't seem to see it now... *sigh*

I think it says they are not retarted.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Thought you were going to say morning after pill then! That'd be weird.

Tu va n'a pas beacoup de couche (sp) avec moi! Tu veut m'aide? :tongue:

Je fais il tout le nuit! Tout le nuit bebe! hehe. Comme un lapin! Lapin!

Hehe. I like it a bit too much.

Je veux bien. Mais je crois que tu va etre fatigué avant moi - mon p'tit garcon timide.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

You should have made it a "public poll" so we could see who is voting!

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Je suis plus grande que tu pense :tongue:
Et si je suis fatigué, il va est le bon type...sex-fatigue.

Est votre lit cassait? Il va est apres je suis finis :tongue:

------------------------------------------------

French is fun! :D

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media

Freudian slip.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
We feel able to vote and we know that the mods wouldn't ban us for it, we just don't want to because on a whole the mods are a decent lot, try this on a few other sites and you'd find yourself banned instantly.

Proves nothing. Had this same poll been put up two weeks ago, there would have been a shitstorm of mod activity all over it. In the current atmosphere, everyone on the mod/admin team is walking on eggshells to avoid making the atmosphere worse. Case in point - Rob_E's "help me fix what my inattention has caused to be broken" thread.

Besides, considering who the author of this thread is, this is a classic strawman.