Let's renew the weight loss issue ...

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by steven0995, Dec 18, 2007.

1. steven0995

steven0995 Member

I know this has been discussed before, in fact, I think I've talked about it, but I'm not sure if there was a definitive answer.

We all should maintain a healthy weight, for no other reason other than maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Some folks have to have surgery to lose weight, others can go to the gym and work it off, and yet there are some who seem to gain and lose weight at will.

With maintaing a healthy weight, and I want to hear from some of the folks who have had those dramatic weight losses, did you see a measurable gain in length, girth, both; and has your stamina increased. Ladies, if your husband, boyfriend, significant other, etc., or guys, if your boyfriend, husband, significant other, etc., has experienced the weight loss; let us know.

2. steven0995

steven0995 Member

OK, maybe I should open this to anybody who has any experience with this subject ... please? I know there are gym rats out there who have probably seen some folks drop some pounds, guys or gals who have seen/been with larger guys, etc.

Anybody out there ... It is the holidays and we all tend to eat too much, anyway. Maybe this could be a deterrent to all that sugary, fat-laden, delicious, chocolaty, OK, I'm making myself hungry ... :)

3. snoozan

Gold Member

i just lost 80 pounds. My penis size hasn't changed, and my clit stays at it's massive 11 inches.

To read about the effects of weight and bad food on a person, read the thread I just started.

4. Primal_Savage

Primal_Savage New Member

Albums:
    As a PT, I've seen dozens of people who did it the hard way without going on "The Biggest Loser" or under the knife. Am really a gym rat myself, working at one and working out at another (all male) gym. Personally I use "Bodybugg" and "Pro Mania" so that I can plan my meals, chart my daily caloric intake and expenditure, maintain a constant weight and achieve goals. Proper nutrition is also very important: 3 meals and 3 snacks per day. Yes, you can cheat when its socially necessary. Over Thanksgiving I went 3 days without my normal resistance training; no weigh gain at all, despite eating large portions of things that I'd routinely never touch.

5. Mr Ed in Mass

Gold Member

Massachusetts,The most corrupt of the 57 states.
    I lost 150 lbs in one day, I divorced her!

6. seneca

seneca Member

what happends if you have a long foreskin while having alot of fat around your pubic bone, once you loose the weight will it be a bit shorter because you won't have any fat covering part of your penis/pushing the skin frontwards?

Draft saved Draft deleted