let's see our cumshots

B_yohoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never figure out how much I cum... this is my morning shot, after had sex all days the past week (3 times yesterday).

I'd like to shoot far away, but almost everytime it just flows down this way...

http://goo.gl/bBuHb

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Dribbling, shooting, it makes no difference. Sadly, the cure might be to stay off her for a few days, and leave your penis alone. It's not worth that price, to shoot. Man, that was *so* beautiful. Nature in action, just as it should be. You have a perfect, and beautiful body. Enjoy it, as you are!

D_Knute_Knockneed

Experimental Member
Media
You have a great cock, mate, and you're getting a shite-load of sex - who cares about how far you shoot?? Like Mandoman said, if you went a week - at least a few days - without blowing, I'm sure you'd shoot a mile. Well, maybe not a mile. But further. Nice vid, dude.

bryan257

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree 100% with dranko and torbinboy. you've got an excellent cock in every way. don't worry over something tthat's not a big deal. thanks for the vid.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have never figure out how much I cum... this is my morning shot, after had sex all days the past week (3 times yesterday).

I'd like to shoot far away, but almost everytime it just flows down this way...

http://goo.gl/bBuHb

I'm pretty much a dribbler/flower also. Every once in a blue moon I'll surprise myself and shoot - a few times painting my face with the first two shots of cum. I too wish I could shoot my cum far distances.

Simba

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure

Attachments