Let's See Some Really Thick Cocks That The Owner Can't Close His Hand All The Way Around It

part of me feels bad for them honestly, its not even practical at that point, but at the same time, having a dick as thick as that has got to feel fucking amazing

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
part of me feels bad for them honestly, its not even practical at that point, but at the same time, having a dick as thick as that has got to feel fucking amazing

@tresorr i would tend to think if you're str8 that it's not much of a problem and that many women can handle the girth and would get hugely aroused by the friction of all that girth. As a vers guy, i think it's a different story... really difficult to sit on a cock that thick! the biggest guy I've been with has a tub of Boy Butter by the bed and it i have to say it works great.... he slides in without too much more fuss than regular men i have been with. Any other lube, no matter how slick, is just a pain in the ass.

as for ego-boosting, yup i totally agree, it must feel fucking awesome to have such an enormously thick cock. even more than extreme length, extreme girth just screams kneel down and go to town!!! (and at least with meat that thick you don't have to worry about choking on it because no throat is open that wide.... simply take in as much as you can and have fun at the bow.... latching on to a sensitive head ...and not letting go... will equalize things when he is begging you to stop after cumming and you just keep giving him one aftershock after another of orgasmic pleasure. i hang on til his eyes roll back in the head to have any mercy ... hehe. that'll teach em if they thrust too hard!

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just wonder what causes a dick to get that thick? I'm also in awe of a guy that has 9 and 10+ inches in length. What causes them to grow that long? I've had 2 friends that had such length and girth. One of them told me his length, 9 inches. I don't know if he knew the girth. The other guy told me his girth but would not say what his length was. His girth was either 7 1/4 or 7 1/2 inches. I forgot which of the two. But he kept his length a secret. I saw him one time with a simi erection and it was quite long. I mentioned I had seen his dick that evening as he was walking out of the shower. He said it gets bigger than what I saw. The first guy his was so thick he couldn't wrap his hand all the way around it. He had a big gap between his thumb and middle finger as he held it with an erection. Both of these guys were straight, and also circumcised. I just wonder why their cocks grew so big? And then there's me. : (

tasty9

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is a good example of a poor execution of what I call the half-grip fake. Scrunch up your fingers to pretend your dick is too thick you get your hand around it. As if nobody would ever notice...

...and you didn't write anything about the cock itself that is faked? Or maybe it isn't`? Then he wouldn't be able anyway to close around it...

Reactions: SuprrHeroSucker

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sometimes it's strange: I do post hundreds and thousands of pics and don 't hear anything from members and don't get any likes either....but doing a mistake, posting a single pic that is not correct, then I hear from them all of a sudden. Really strange...

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sometimes it's strange: I do post hundreds and thousands of pics and don 't hear anything from members and don't get any likes either....but doing a mistake, posting a single pic that is not correct, then I hear from them all of a sudden. Really strange...

Keep posting dude!

Retired77904

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Just keep posting please.

CandyAssCockSucker

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I love looking at all these thick tools; makes my mouth water... slobber actually. And yet, even a huge dick ain't all that unless I like the guy its attached to. Which is why I like thinking about some of the straight guys I knew in my past (when still deep in the closet)... and how I had a boy crush - fantasizing about them coming on to me, and showing me their dick... and me feeling powerless to their needs and wants... and them taking advantage of the opportunity.