Let's start an erotic story. . .

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The next afternoon you discover the young pool cleaning man cleaning out the deep empty pool with his big stick and wonder if "HIS BIG STICK" could do do the same for your insatiable pussy so you stroll out to the deck in your white lace teddy and beckon him.

Reactions: Gelflingfay

He walked over excited but apprehinsive. When he reached me I grabbed his cock and slowly began to rub it while smile into his ever growing, and excited eyes.

Reactions: MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

You feel his cock grow bigger it's the biggest you've ever felt. You blush a bit then whisper in his ear

"Let's see how you taste." I couldn't help but drop to my knees, open his pants an stick that pulsing hot cock in my mouth. Mmmmmmmmm!

Reactions: Siemens18

His eye roll back as he enters your mouth. The fact you could get caught by your husband coming home excites you and the pool boy.

Moaning I slide his cock into my mouth
. I can't quite reach the base, he is to long, so I extend my tongue the rest of the and lick the top of his ball and then back up his pulsing hot shaft.

He's pulls out as he's about to cum and you carry on jerking him as he squirts his cum all over your tits. You stand up grab the end of his cock and walk him to the bedroom "that's just the beginning young man" cum just rolling down your tits

I push him onto the bed and hop on. Slowly positioning myself over his cock I feel the heat come off his cock and shudder slowly taking in the first 2 inches.

You left yourself back up just the tiny bit of his cock in you, then take 4inches then back up then 6 inches now that's the most you have had but you go back up to just the tip being in you then all the way down taking his 8inch long and 6 inch girth cock deep in your pussy.

You screamed not caring who heard, you then went on to ride his fat cock cumming multiple times. His cock and balls was soaked in your juices

Shuddering and screaming I couldn't stop rocking, whimpering came after the shock wore off. Rolling off his lap and getting up on my knees I looked back and demanded more.

Reactions: BillM and Siemens18

He obliges and enters his fat cock into your pussy, your eyes widen, head drop as you bite on the pillow, the arch in your back looks so hot he grabs on to your hips and pounds you

Reactions: BillM

Happy sobs can be heard for just a second as the cock slides in. Leaning into it and breast lowered toward the bed to take it seemed and better to hit the sweet spot...mmm

Reactions: BillM and Siemens18

It filled you up telling him "your cock is sooo big" looking back at him " fuck me hard big boy" he does and you cum uncontrollably as he pulls out you just drop on to the bed heavy breathing

Reactions: BillM

As your sucking the juices of his cock you here the door opening meaning your husband has just come back the boy gets worried but you hold him down still sucking look up at him and say you haven't cum yet your not going anywhere