Lets Take A Trip Back In Time

If you could go back in time and change anything in your past would you?

• Yes

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Lemme think about that....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unsure

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters

Dorian_Gray

Cherished Member
Media
If you could take a trip back in time to change anything in your life would you? And if you would, what would it be and why? But be careful and think your answer through, because what you change might have future repercussions either good or bad.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
... incarceration time...need I really need to explain why to this one...think you can get the picture without explanation ; and the relationship and issues with my step-pa and his treatment to me in many cases; would have finished high school & college...there are a few other personal things too:frown1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lets Take A Trip Back In Time
If you could take a trip back in time to change anything in your life would you?
Yes, I would. Do I only get to choose one thing?

And if you would, what would it be and why?
I am not sure, I have many things to choose from. :redface: I will have to give this some thought and come back to it.

But be careful and think your answer through, because what you change might have future repercussions either good or bad.
Well isn't that the point? Hindsight is always 20/20. If things were to remain the same then why change anything? :confused:

I would change many of the careless things I did and said to others. But its never too late to start changing ourselves for the better.
That's true.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would go back 23 years and remember to put my seat belt on.Then I would not be living with half a brain stem.But then maybe I never would have met and married my wife.Because of my injury I found her,and I can't imagine life without her.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There's a lot I would go back and fix up and, seeing as I have nothing now that I wouldn't mind losing, I don't think I care what effec tit would have on the present. :p But yea, way too much to choose from. and mostly school-related.

So why change the school-related past? I was in the gifted student classes and honors courses, then I got lazy and let everything go downhill. My mind along with it.