let's talk about CBT.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it's taboo to me, but it's taboo in the way that dominant women, or equal/submissive men view the things i like sexually. :shrug:

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Light slapping and tugging is far from stomping and kicking, LOL

Exactly.

My favorite position when fucking is face-to-face, with the bottom on his back. I find it more intimate and prefer having everything in such close proximity and CBT is easily facilitated (among other things).

It can range from pulling with progressive firmness on the guy's nutsack or foreskin to slapping. Not every guy enjoys this, and most every guy has pretty sharp limits with it, so you need to be especially cautious and vigilant in watching his reactions. The fine line between pleasure and pain is prosciutto-thin when it comes to CBT, and not every guy will volunteer liking it, so you've gotta go slow and push to the limit (but not beyond).

Guys who wear ball-stretchers aren't any more likely to enjoy CBT than anyone else, which I find odd but experience has shown to be true. Ball-stretchers would seem to invite extra attention, but in most cases the guys wearing them are pretty much at their limit right there.

In addition to pulling (occasionally very hard) on foreskins, I have met a couple of guys who like to have their dicks chewed (not bitten) and many who like having their hardons pinched or slapped: it's all part of rough play.

I, myself, have no interest in getting my balls hit, pinched, kicked or bitten, and my limit at pulling is pretty mild, though I understand the pleasure involved. Since my own tolerance for nipple-tugging, especially after a couple of hours, can reach extreme limits, too, I just see this as a natural progression from simpler passions to more complex ones and no less respectable or necessary.

Hey B! I have to agree with pretty much everything you've mentioned here. I am not a fan of receiving, however...our CBT play began a long time ago when my boy was in the sling adorned with his ball-stretcher. He's always enjoyed it when I pull, tug, slap or bite his boys. We've progressed ever so slightly to where we are now which is pretty much at his limits. I know his limits and bring him close as often as possible.

... i see it as a form of child abuse

Now that's damned funny. :biggrin1:

how do you work cbt in to your sex life?

do you twist a mans balls around?

We started with me gently tugging my boy's balls to now where I can grab a hold of his balls and twist them up tight. If we are fucking for a long time and want him to tighten up some, I'll thump his balls with my finger. It'll definitely get his attention and he'll end up wrapping his ass around my cock ever so tightly. :wink: Our CBT play is not meant to hurt, but simply to push his limits and to keep him guessing as to what I might do to him next. :cool:

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This topic has been posted several times in the past.
My feeling is that one mans pain is another mans pleasure. I much prefer CBP (cock and ball play) rather than "torture". I have big nuts and a large scrotum that hangs down. I am not into pain but again my definition is different than others. Many guys like to have their nipples played with, sucked on, pulled and chewed on. For me, that is a waste of time. But grab my scrotum and pull my nuts down, you have my attention. I can wear a 4" ball-stretcher without any problem. I do not like my balls slapped, hit or squeezed. I do like the feeling of a person gently chewng in my scrotum like a long foreskin. Hot wax can also be fun. So to each his own.
Go slow, be gentle and watch for the reactions of the person that you are playing with.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey B! I have to agree with pretty much everything you've mentioned here. I am not a fan of receiving, however...our CBT play began a long time ago when my boy was in the sling adorned with his ball-stretcher. He's always enjoyed it when I pull, tug, slap or bite his boys. We've progressed ever so slightly to where we are now which is pretty much at his limits. I know his limits and bring him close as often as possible.

:biggrin1:
As with pretty much everything else, I (like you) am a top, not a bottom: CBT included. It's really up to the bottom if, when and to what degree we do it.

We started with me gently tugging my boy's balls to now where I can grab a hold of his balls and twist them up tight. If we are fucking for a long time and want him to tighten up some, I'll thump his balls with my finger. It'll definitely get his attention and he'll end up wrapping his ass around my cock ever so tightly. :wink: Our CBT play is not meant to hurt, but simply to push his limits and to keep him guessing as to what I might do to him next. :cool:

The guessing part, equal parts trust and apprehension, is the margin where all the fun's to be had.