Let's talk about hard-ons

mr_unattractive

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This one really stuck out for me. Well, I guess there is a pun there. Comment below the brief quote:

hehe...:wink:"huge full expectation" on my hard on to have something inside asap, not releasing it becomes uncomfortable, than painful, there is an "empty anguish" feelings in my canal.

When you get a horny hardon does it come together with the intense drive to stick somewhere tight also or the drive is more to release the ejaculate somewhere or both drives runs together?

I can identify. It goes away if it is left alone but there is a lingering feeling of dissatisfaction and longing. I want to have it touched, wanted, used for its intended purpose, not just abandoned. The general arousal takes DAYS to go away even if the size is way down to minimum in a few minutes. Nice long showers help physically, but the emotional emptiness is longer term.

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good Question!

Not all erections are equal to me...some are really super hard(where the whole shaft is practically vertical and it's almost touching my stomach) others I consider as "just hard"(less than vertical in stance). I can feel the pulsation of the blood when the chambers of my cock are taking in the blood and expanding. It is like taking your pulse with your two fingers touching your neck to check your regular pulse. If my feelings are intense and the erection is a quicker one this "pulsation" is more noticeable to me. Other than that I haven't really paid that much attention.

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can identify. It goes away if it is left alone but there is a lingering feeling of dissatisfaction and longing. I want to have it touched, wanted, used for its intended purpose, not just abandoned. The general arousal takes DAYS to go away even if the size is way down to minimum in a few minutes. Nice long showers help physically, but the emotional emptiness is longer term.

Wow. Who knew that hard-ons had emotions? Nothing sadder than an abandoned erection. :frown1:

Thanks for sharing this....and to all the other men who have posted.

Chriskenney81

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Usually for me I feel a tightening in my balls and it spreads up from there. Head swells a bit, then the shaft fills out from groin to tip. When its slow, I just kind of watch it hike itself up and widen out. Semis are fun because it stays right on the edge of being fully erect, has the sensitivity but not the firmness. Also a nice visual.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
I would like to hear you describe the physical sensation of going from flaccid to erect. As a woman, I have often wondered what that physical process feels like and a recent comment from a male friend revived my curiosity. Is it even possible to describe with words? Please try.

Also, what does a hard-on feel like to you? Do they always feel the same? For instance if you get an erection very quickly does it feel differently than one that progresses slowly? Always pleasurable or sometimes painful?

Thanks!

Wow. Who knew that hard-ons had emotions? Nothing sadder than an abandoned erection.

Thanks for sharing this....and to all the other men who have posted.

:confused: So many questions for such trite responses. Somehow, I expected more from the OP. What was your male friend's comment?

Hearing different men describe the process is very stimulating to me and others.

Thank you for all of the well-thought-out responses so far. Very enlightening as well as stimulating for me to read them.

Oh, I see, you needed masturbation material. :biggrin1:

punk09

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Imagine your softest muscle, the one when its relaxed, you don't even know is a muscle. And then imagine your hardest muscle, one that when flexed, has an insistent rock solid mass and makes you feel like your body is a powerful machine. Imagine walking around all day with this soft muscle dangling, often colder than your body but always with a diffuse aura of a sense of latent pleasure hovering around it.

Then imagine, instead of your brain telling a muscle to flex, that sexual stimulation, in addition to turning on pleasure centers in the prostate and cockhead, flexes that soft muscle into the hard muscle. Only you can't unflex it, blood continues to pump into it and keep it flexed. What was weightless now becomes pendulous, ever more so as it inflates.

If you're lucky, the blood flow from the arteries is so strong that you get a throbber, and that vibrates everything down to the prostate, the diffuse center of pleasure at the internal base of the hard-on. This is where the strength of the shaft combines with the structure of the body to power fucking, where a man becomes his hard-on.

Pretty soon pleasure from the engorged cock head and prostate connect through the rigid, substantive shaft and the real fun begins!

Reactions: Rohar

D_Harrison Board

Experimental Member
Media
The Fast Erection
As I get older I don’t pop a hard on very often. But they tend to be very hard. Although the hardness feels great, the fast erect cock tends to be a little less sensitive and the head is a little less full.

The Slow Erection
This is my favorite as my cock goes through many different phases. The soft penis begins to swell with a feeling of fullness and warmth. It continues to get longer, fuller, and harder. The slow erection tends to pass through the Semi Erect phase fairly quickly Just before it is fully hard, you can see and feel the heart beat making the cock jump slightly with each heart beat. A firm grip on this cock feels great. No stroking, just a firm hard grip will pleasure the hard on deep inside it. Once fully erect the pleasure in the cock head begins to increase which is usually followed by dripping precum.

The Semi
A prolonged Semi is a fantastic feeling. Although the semi is generally not that great for an orgasm, it does produce a wounderful feeling while edging (on the verge of cumming). A full semi is has nearly the length and girth of a fully erect cock but not as hard. The semi is great to give or receive oral but is not very useful for penetration. The skin of the semi cock feels very nice in the had as well as the hand on the cock. The softer erection is more bendable giving a very different feeling inside than with the hard erect cock.

ShyLion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would like to hear you describe the physical sensation of going from flaccid to erect. As a woman, I have often wondered what that physical process feels like and a recent comment from a male friend revived my curiosity. Is it even possible to describe with words? Please try.

Also, what does a hard-on feel like to you? Do they always feel the same? For instance if you get an erection very quickly does it feel differently than one that progresses slowly? Always pleasurable or sometimes painful?

Thanks!
Imagine your breast pressing against a very tight shirt while your aroused, That's sorta how it feels to be hard but with more of a warm feeling.

D

deleted136887

It is like a new feeling every time, i could play with my hard cock for hours.
But one has to work sleep etc.
It is extremely nice.