lets talk about increasing sensitivity!

uboat

Just Browsing
Media
Hey guys wanted to make this thread BC my unit has become super insensitive due to years of literally choking it. In order to achieve an orgasm sex must be lengthy and vigorous. Wanted to know what you guys do to keep your skin sensitive. I already know about for skin restoration so I am not interested in that. Currently I use Shea butter on my Johnson twice a day and use a small plastic bag to cover my wood. I also am committing to not masturbating for all of February. My ultimate goal is to be able to cum from oral.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

thebesthotsex

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would rather sex be lengthy and vigorous than short-lived and gentle lol. Have you ever tried warming lubes? I have the opposite problem, my dick is ultra-sensitive...I can cum if you even look at it with lust lol. After I ejaculate, I can barely compose myself if it gets sucked on or touched because it's just sooo damn sensitive I can't take it.

uboat

Just Browsing
Media
I wish I had your problem. I can fuck for an hour easily. I've tried warming stuff but it didn't help

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Try a sleeve or fleshlight, which will help you ease away from the death grip.

Your month of no j/o can also be used to find alternative methods to reaching orgasm - I would begin by trying a small "water dancer" type vibe under the balls and teasing the frenulum. Then move on to a partner-controlled h/j with delayed orgasm. Delayed meaning for hours - during the post-boner, per-release period you should start to become aware of how heavy your cock feels against the thigh, sensation of it rubbing against fabric, sensitivity to water temp, etc., which I've found increases sensitivity in the short-term.

oasi86

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I understand how the OP fields. I read that men need to start to learn to masturbate wearing a condom as it prepares them for the similar sensation, or lack there of during sex. Further more you are right the less you masturbate the more sensitive you dick becomes when you do get that release. I have never used a flesh light so i don't know what that fields like but all i can recommend is a lighter grip of ur dick and less frequency in the amount of times u do masturbate as the best remedy.

largeverythickcock

Just Browsing
Media
I dont know but I wish I was more sensitive. Sex for an hour is the shortest to get me off most times, As My ex's said there is no quickies with me.

I can go for 2 or 3 hours without cumming without too much difficulty which sucks.

Almost wish I was not circumsized

ClawdineKitten

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My boyfriend is like that I don't mind fucking for an hour, and I do love it. Sometimes it can last a lot longer. I do love quickies here and there, but it seems as if there are none with him.

I've gotten it down to a point where I know a few tricks to make it a quickie or as quick as it will get. I still have trouble trying to get him to cum with a HJ or BJ because my arm or neck starts to bother me way before he is even close to cumming.

I will admit it makes me feel like a bad girlfriend when I can't do some of these things that shouldn't be so hard. More so since I never had this problem with past boyfriends I've had.

demon_rider

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have the same issue myself. I've literally fucked a dude for 2 hrs and not gotten even remotely close to getting off. Same with getting oral. The only person who has made me cum in about 12 years is myself, and it's CERTAINLY not from lack of trying.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I dont know but I wish I was more sensitive. Sex for an hour is the shortest to get me off most times, As My ex's said there is no quickies with me.

I can go for 2 or 3 hours without cumming without too much difficulty which sucks.

Almost wish I was not circumsized

I am not circumcised and I can go for 2 to 3 hours or more. My dick is very sensitive. I can stay on the edge of orgasm for a very long time. Everything feels just too damn good. Just getting over the edge is a problem. I can not count the times I have been told to "please stop". That kills it for me and I can not even finish masturbating. There is some kind of disconnect between my cock and what triggers the orgasm.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am not circumcised and I can go for 2 to 3 hours or more. My dick is very sensitive. I can stay on the edge of orgasm for a very long time. Everything feels just too damn good. Just getting over the edge is a problem. I can not count the times I have been told to "please stop". That kills it for me and I can not even finish masturbating. There is some kind of disconnect between my cock and what triggers the orgasm.

Like you, I'm uncut, super sensitive, and routinely go for ages. I've never heard "please stop" (usually because I get super conscious about how long I'm taking and switch what we're doing frequently to keep my anxiety down), but when I hear "are you close?" it sends me right back to the beginning because A) I'm probably not, and B) it gives me performance anxiety. Luckily, I'm in an LTR with someone who is used to my dick's foibles and is quite skilled at working with them and working around them.

So I guess I would say, OP, that sensitivity isn't necessarily the issue. I agree with the posters above in advising you to get used to a less intense touch; kung-fu grip is definitely no good for sensitivity. I'm not familiar with what vaginal sex feels like, but I'm sure it and death-grip are leagues apart ;) Also, please remember that "less intense" doesn't have to mean slower or less pleasurable. In fact, lighter and slower doesn't have to mean less pleasurable, either. Frankly, I get closer faster when things go lighter, slower, and longer.

Also, I'd suggest trying more foreplay. Ultimately, it's not your penis, but your brain and nervous system that decide when you're ready for orgasm. So getting yourself horny is every bit as important as what your dick is doing.

Good luck finding out what's good for you. If you ask me, that's half the fun.

Last edited:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My boyfriend is like that I don't mind fucking for an hour, and I do love it. Sometimes it can last a lot longer. I do love quickies here and there, but it seems as if there are none with him.

I've gotten it down to a point where I know a few tricks to make it a quickie or as quick as it will get. I still have trouble trying to get him to cum with a HJ or BJ because my arm or neck starts to bother me way before he is even close to cumming.

I will admit it makes me feel like a bad girlfriend when I can't do some of these things that shouldn't be so hard. More so since I never had this problem with past boyfriends I've had.

What's you hand job technique? If using he same motion as he does when jerking off, it will probably take forever. I like using two hands in a basket weave position, working in a rhythmic circular motion for a long hj. Or make him get on all fours and I milk it in a downward motion. A two handed twisty hj is usually a winner, but not if he uses the same motion.

For me, the key to increasing sensitivity is orgasm delay, but different techniques help as well.

D

deleted299888

This is kind of the story of my life, I can rarely go for less than 45 minutes, and even then, there's not a guarantee I'll orgasm in that time. A handful of women I've been with seem to have taken offense to this, and I lack a means of expressing that they've done nothing wrong. Kind of a bummer.

The fastest results I've achieved have usually been the result of delayed gratification--abstaining from masturbation from two days or more, getting me really wound up, which typically increases the odds that I'll come quicker.

ClawdineKitten

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
What's you hand job technique? If using he same motion as he does when jerking off, it will probably take forever. I like using two hands in a basket weave position, working in a rhythmic circular motion for a long hj. Or make him get on all fours and I milk it in a downward motion. A two handed twisty hj is usually a winner, but not if he uses the same motion.

For me, the key to increasing sensitivity is orgasm delay, but different techniques help as well.

It's worth a try, and that does make a lot of sense, I like the idea of him getting on all fours, it might work a lot better that way.

D_Harry_Wanker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i am uncut, and have no problem holding out for as long as needed. Never been too quick. I have a lot of sensitivity - cant hardlly stand the covers to touch my exposed head. I have heard uncut guys orgasm quicker, but based on this thread, it sounds like no one statement ever applies to everyone