Lets talk about sex

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, just thought it might be interesting to see what others like when it comes to sex.:rolleyes:

What is your favorite sexual position?

Do you like it hard, soft, or a little bit of both?

Would you prefer sex with love or just all out fu**ing?

Do you like oral sex?

Are you a top or a bottom?

Do you prefer sex with one partner, two, three, or all out orgy?

Where do you like to have sex?

Do you sometimes leave your cloths partially on?

Do you sometimes leave your shoes on for better grip on the floor or walls?

Have you ever had sex in water?

Do you like to use toys while having sex?

Whould you or have you ever wore a costume for role playing?

Would you use a sex swing if you had one, if you already own one and use it often, what`s it like?

lafever

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You ladies are avoiding the questions, inquiring minds want to know.:smile:

lafever

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Ok, just thought it might be interesting to see what others like when it comes to sex.:rolleyes:

Partners legs over my shoulders.

Both

With Love

Do you like oral sex?

Prefer giving than receiving

? :eek:

Have enjoyed all as listed, but ultimately it's a one on one thing.

Anywhere warm.

No - I like to be naked as a Jay Bird.

Only if we're rock climbing at the time.

Several times.

Is my knob a toy to you?

Not really - see Jay Bird above.

Would you use a sex swing if you had one, if you already own one and use it often, what`s it like?

Love them - most excellent.

lafever

DW

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is your favorite sexual position? There are a few, I couldn't possibly choose just one! :eek::biggrin1: I like Doggystyle, Reverse Cowgirl, The Georgia Buck, and Missionary.

Do you like it hard, soft, or a little bit of both? Gotta have both but hard is better.

Would you prefer sex with love or just all out fu**ing? I've out grown one night stands. So even when I'm all out fucking it's with someone I love.

Do you like oral sex? Love it, both giving and receiving!

Are you a top or a bottom? I'm a girl! I guess you could say I'm a power bottom.

Do you prefer sex with one partner, two, three, or all out orgy? I had a MMF 3some years ago, wouldn't mind trying that again now that I have more experience. I'm okay with my regular repertoire being just one guy at a time though. :smile:

Where do you like to have sex? bed, outside at night on a blanket, sofa, kitchen, it depends on my mood and his . . . :wink::smile:

Do you sometimes leave your clothes partially on? Only if I'm in a car or he requests that I leave something on me. Otherwise I like the feeling of skin on skin.

Do you sometimes leave your shoes on for better grip on the floor or walls? NO! :eek:

Have you ever had sex in water? Nope,

Do you like to use toys while having sex? No, my bedroom is not Toys 'R' Us. His body is my play ground. If he's not comfortable with that; and some men aren't, then the relationship won't last long.

Would you or have you ever worn a costume for role playing? I've done it once or twice a very long time ago.

Would you use a sex swing if you had one, if you already own one and use it often, what`s it like? lafever
I would LOVE a sex swing! I have been dieing to try one. :wink:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
-- Positions: Positioning is such a small part of sex. It's what you're doing/saying/playing...

-- Hard/soft? I prefer penises to be hard.:biggrin1:

-- I like to give oral sex. Receive... take or leave it.

-- I don't really understand the top/bottom terminology, so no answer.

-- Prefer sex with one person, but occasionally have MFMs.

-- Where prefer to have sex? Anywhere.

-- Usually naked. I love lingerie, but it always ends up coming off.

-- Shoes always off. They're dangerous!! Edit: If you're hiking, shoes stay ON!

-- Don't like sex in water. Water is a lousy lubricant and washes away your own.

-- Toys? No dildos, vegetables or vibrators. Other stuff? Sure.... :naughty:

-- Enjoy role playing. Costumes rarely... it's more in the head.

-- Never tried a sex swing. Might be fun.

BuFFnStuFF510

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is your favorite sexual position? Top, bottom, side, doggy, froggie, sitting....you name it, I like it :)

Do you like it hard, soft, or a little bit of both? Little bit of both

Would you prefer sex with love or just all out fu**ing? Sex is always better with love.

Do you like oral sex? Yes, both give and receive

Are you a top or a bottom? I like both...

Do you prefer sex with one partner, two, three, or all out orgy? One on one is always good, but have done MFM's a couple times in the past.

Where do you like to have sex? Always interested in new places, but of course the bedroom is usually where it all happens.

Do you sometimes leave your cloths partially on? Most of the time take them off, but leave partially on if a "quickie" is called upon.

Do you sometimes leave your shoes on for better grip on the floor or walls? No

Have you ever had sex in water? Yes

Do you like to use toys while having sex? I don't particularly, but if my partner has one and wants to use it. Why not....

Would you or have you ever wore a costume for role playing? LoL....nope. Maybe one day....

Would you use a sex swing if you had one, if you already own one and use it often, what`s it like? Not too interested in that idea. Most of my partners have had petite body types so it's usually like toss'n up salad anyway. ;)

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What is your favorite sexual position? I like them all!!

Do you like it hard, soft, or a little bit of both? Both

Would you prefer sex with love or just all out fu**ing? Depends on what mood strikes us. I like soft and sensual as well as BALLS-TO-THE-WALLS!! :biggrin1:

Do you like oral sex? OH YEAH!! :tongue:

Are you a top or a bottom? Top only.

Do you prefer sex with one partner, two, three, or all out orgy? Mostly prefer just one on one. I have to feel comfortable enough to go for the rest. Have done it all before.

Where do you like to have sex? EVERYWHERE!!

Do you sometimes leave your cloths partially on? WTF FOR?!? :eek: Nothing like skin on skin!!

Do you sometimes leave your shoes on for better grip on the floor or walls? Well, maybe just the cowboy boots for better traction to really dig in. :biggrin1:

Have you ever had sex in water? Yep. Ocean is the best!! Let the waves do all the work!! :tongue:

Do you like to use toys while having sex? Nope. This is not Toys 'R' Us.

Whould you or have you ever wore a costume for role playing? When I was a stripper, yes. Otherwise it would be for Halloween.

Would you use a sex swing if you had one, if you already own one and use it often, what`s it like? Never used one. Don't really know. :confused:

Njqt466: I just HAVE to ask; What IS the Georgia Buck? Sounds like FUN!! :biggrin1:

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
sexual position? Doggy, cowgirl

Do you like it hard, soft, or a little bit of both? Both, but mostly hard.

Would you prefer sex with love or just all out fu**ing? Love just means you are committed to one person, sorry not for me, all fu**ing is better.

Do you like oral sex? Giving yes, receiving rarely

Are you a top or a bottom? ?????

sex with one partner, two, three, or all out orgy? Sex is not tennis it is a contact sport, the more the merrier.

like to have sex? Almost anywhere as long as it is clean.

leave your cloths partially on? rarely

leave your shoes? Huh, I get better traction when I slip out of the 4” heels, however the when the heels dig into his back they give pretty good traction then.

sex in water? Yes, not very pleasant.

Toys? No 2-5 hard long dicks are all the toys that I need.

costume? Yes, but it always comes off.

sex swing?
I tried one once, boring.

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
I do not know if this is the same as the georgia buck.....found it on the urban dictionary site.

The sexual act when on female(doesnt always have to be a female though) takes one popsicle(or other sweet treat on a stick) and crams it up their sexual reproductive organ.
Now heres the kicker
She then feeds it to her sexual partner
"Dude me and my girlfriend tryed the Big 'G'(Georgia) last night. Dude BEST POPSICLE EVER!!!!!!!!"

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

What is your favorite sexual position? Missionary with my legs on his shoulders, doggystyle, anything deep!

Do you like it hard, soft, or a little bit of both? Start off soft and then get hard.

Would you prefer sex with love or just all out fu**ing? Yes, please!

Do you like oral sex? It's ok... not all the time though.

Are you a top or a bottom? ???

Do you prefer sex with one partner, two, three, or all out orgy? Have only been with one partner at a time but would like to try a MFM threesome.

Where do you like to have sex? Anyplace comfortable.

Do you sometimes leave your cloths partially on? No.

Do you sometimes leave your shoes on for better grip on the floor or walls? No.

Have you ever had sex in water? No.

Do you like to use toys while having sex? Occasionally.

Whould you or have you ever wore a costume for role playing? I haven't, but I'd like to do a Tarzan/Jane role play (mainly so I can see the guy in a loincloth! :biggrin1: )

Would you use a sex swing if you had one, if you already own one and use it often, what`s it like? I'd love to try one...

lafever
/

nickymartin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What is your favorite sexual position? With a girl: I like them on top. With a guy: I like to be on my back with the guy on top facing me.

Do you like it hard, soft, or a little bit of both? With a girl: I like it soft. With a guy: I like a mixture of both - starting soft and ending really hard

Would you prefer sex with love or just all out fu**ing? With a girl I like it w/ love. With a guy, I just want an all out fucking.

Do you like oral sex? Yes, I love to give and receive to both sexes.

Are you a top or a bottom? I prefer to be a bottom.

Do you prefer sex with one partner, two, three, or all out orgy? Prefer one partner at a time.

Where do you like to have sex? With girls: in a bed. With guys: outside

Do you sometimes leave your cloths partially on? Prefer to be nude

Do you sometimes leave your shoes on for better grip on the floor or walls? No

Have you ever had sex in water? Yes, but you need a ton of lube for it to work well.

Do you like to use toys while having sex? I have never used them in the past, but would be interested in using them in the future.

Whould you or have you ever wore a costume for role playing? Yes, I wore a batman mask once - very kinky

Would you use a sex swing if you had one, if you already own one and use it often, what`s it like? I would use one in a second!

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I like a bit of everything... but probably the lady with her chest against the bed doggy.

A bit of both, leaning towards hard.

Sex with love is best, but I won't knock back fucking.

Do you like oral sex?

Yes?

Not specific to me, I guess.

One partner is best, but more is good as well.

Hotel rooms are the best places... I have something for thick sheets in a bed I don't know.

If I'm in a hurry.

No.

Hot tubs for the win.

No, but if my partner likes it...

Yes, I have and would.

Not really... I don't need swings.

jack99821

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hmm, tough one. I don't actually know the names of my favorites. I have a crazy one I'm not sure there IS a name for...

Generally hard. If there's an emotional attachment, a bit of both.

I don't prefer one or the other. They're totally different acts.

Do you like oral sex?
Definitely, the taste of pussy is amazing.

Neither.

I'm partial to tag teaming a girl. (MFM)

Anywhere really. Different surfaces have different tactile sensations. Concrete, however, is NOT fun. That shit hurt.

Sometimes, though I much prefer to just get naked.

No, I don't like shoes anyway.

Yeah, it's a pretty cool feeling. It's fun to try once but it sorta dulls the pleasure to me.

Nah.

I put on my wizard robe and hat... :biggrin1:
But seriously, no.

Uh, is that that crazy thing that hangs from the ceiling? No thanks, I'm a fan of using only my body to its fullest extent. Good sex is like art, there's no sense mucking it up.

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What is your favorite sexual position? Plain old missionary. I like to look into her eyes during sex.

Do you like it hard, soft, or a little bit of both? Prefer to go slower and more gentle in most cases. But if she wants it hard, I can go there too. She's the one being penetrated, so in most cases it is all about what she wants, but she's happy to defer to my wishes if I have a strong desire one way or another. But as I said, I generally prefer soft to hard. It has more meaning to me.

Would you prefer sex with love or just all out fu**ing? When I was younger it was all about fucking. As I have emotionally matured (and been married for over 11 years now) sex without a strong emotional component holds little interest for me anymore.

Do you like oral sex? Love giving and receiving, though my girth prevents any real sucking :mad:

Are you a top or a bottom? I guess a top, but I experimented with gay sex with a close friend of mine back in college, and I bottomed several times. I enjoyed it. My wife likes using a strap on a few times a year, and I enjoy that too.

Do you prefer sex with one partner, two, three, or all out orgy? Similar answer as an earlier one. When sex is all about sexual pleasure and not so much about emotion, multiple partners can be fun. But even when I did that years ago, I'd say that I generally preferred it with just one partner in most cases. Multiple partners is a lot of work, even if you are only having sexual contact with one of them. It was enjoyable as an occasional diversion. When I did it, I usually preferred two partners.

Where do you like to have sex? Bed, shower (though we rarely have intercourse there), sometimes with wife pressed up against wall.

Do you sometimes leave your cloths partially on? Rarely, but the occasional quicky does happen. I prefer the tactile pleasure of our nakedness together.

Do you sometimes leave your shoes on for better grip on the floor or walls? Nope, it is all about balance.

Have you ever had sex in water? Yeah, the only difference, and a nice one at that, is that it can be easier for me to penetrate under water. Normally, with my girth, it takes a bit of work to get it. Under water it is easier to slide right in.

Do you like to use toys while having sex? Not really, our bodies are fun enough. But I'm not opposed to the idea if she were interested in it.

Whould you or have you ever wore a costume for role playing? Not really. But if my wife wanted to give it a try, I'm ok with it.

Would you use a sex swing if you had one, if you already own one and use it often, what`s it like? Never used one. And not really interested, but if my wife wanted to give it a try, I wouldn't reject it out of hand.

smarck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nice "game"...let's start!

furniture position(penetration is deeper this way and women go crazy..trust me!)

hard especially for one night stands.intensity makes sex greater!

it depends on the time and the person!

Do you like oral sex?

sure!

top!i feel that's my natural position..

one is the most usual but i'd never say no to a good threesome!

at my place ..

never!

disgusting..

i prefer swimming in there..

my dick is enough..trust me!

no

???????

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Missionary, but I like others as well. Variety is good.

A little of both.

Sex with someone I love.

Do you like oral sex?

Yes

Yes

One, sometimes two.

Anywhere, inside or outside.

Do you sometimes leave your clothes partially on?

Yes, often. (though most always I take my socks off)

No

Yes

Not usually

Would you or have you ever wore a costume for role playing?

I haven't, unless you count a little "farewell sex" while wearing my paramedic uniform just before I went on duty.

No; I don't know.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

missionary and reverse missionary, but prob. missionary

both but depends, i like grinding but then i like hard too :tongue:

huh not sure i get the question, i mean love is great but having fun is great too!

Do you like oral sex?

it's alright but i get bored fast, def. not my fave.

hehe i think def. a bottom

1 partner

honestly i think a bed usually works best

just my socks if my feet are cold!

Do you sometimes leave your shoes on for better grip on the floor or
walls?

hehe no

yep

no

never done that but i guess i wouldn't really have a prob. with it probably but it might feel weird

Would you use a sex swing if you had one, if you already own one and
use it often, what`s it like?

ok so i had to look up what a sex swing is just now, i'd say a bed would be better