Lets talk about sexual fetishes

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like white cotton panties that I can pull down just before a spanking.However I will spank my girl with or without them!!

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I'm a tourist, but could be a bit more. I like alot. And I have alot of fetishes I enjoy. I enjoy the sub and dom roles, I enjoy recieving and giving a bit of pain, but not serious pain. I enjoy bondage. I enjoy pussy. Just looking at it, stroking it, fucking it, and coming in it. I particularly like a wet, puffy, swollen pussy. A pussy that had recently really enjoyed itself. I like a large cock. I like watching a large cock, screw an excited pussy. I love watching a women masturbate, and I love watching a woman watch me masturbate. I love coming on a woman. I love seeing a pussy silky smooth, but I also like seeing bush that reminds me I'm looking at a woman and not a little girl. I love the smell of a woman, but I hate BO, especially down below. However a pussy has to smell like a pussy, not flowers in spring time, something would be funny with that kitty otherwise. I love to tease a woman, or to be teased by one.

However even though it sounds like I could like practically everything, there are alot of things I know from experience I don't like. Theres no point in listing those.

I guess a good fantasy would be:

I walk into a place I would never think to find sex. A library lets say. I love any pretty brunette with dark rimmed glasses by way. So I see this beautiful meek creature behind the counter. She's entertaining, engaging, but hiding alot under her fairly blah clothing. For some reason, I can't keep my eyes from making constant contact with hers as I ask silly questions about what books are available from God knows who. She's caught on, that I am smitten, a wry smile creeps on her face, but she isn't letting on too much. All of a sudden, she leans over and whispers in my ear, that she could help me find exactly what I'm looking for. I am shocked, but I follow, her drift and I reply in kind still acting a bit nonchalantly that she may proceed. I am excited and eager, yet follow her as if nothing out of the ordinary is happening. I feel a bit in control, but I'm oddly enough being led by her. Needless to say, she takes me to the far reaches of the library, all the while I watch her beautiful behind stretch those horrible clothes of hers, and I can't wait to see what is underneath them. Finally we get to a door, and she tries to open it, but it is locked. At this point she decides to turn around and confront me, saying something like, "Just give me a moment, I need to go back and get the key". Well that is enough for her to view my hard on, and for me to step in with my own comments about how might be able to open some doors.

Of course this fantasy is steeped in the danger element of being caught, being in public, sex with a stranger, doing it fast, power control, switching, all kinds of thigs. I particular love seeing a woman who seem fairly meek all of sudden become a tigress, or a serious nympho. It the role reversal I always find fascinating. For instance I would love to see her at my feet on her knees greedily sucking my cock. But then later on I would love to see her on top of me, holding onto the stacks, bouncing up and down on my dick. One minute she takes the initiative, the next I take the initiative. Either way, I think my real fetish, is that I just love sex, alot.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Another vanilla fetish play:

Ripping or cutting clothes. Disrobing her in a controlled way that also suggestive of brutal strength. We talked about it first so it wasn't her favourite clothes getting destroyed, and we also shopped for some clothes specifically for the purpose. A full length body suit (lingerie knit suit) being violated with shears, torn with fingers or teeth. Buttons ripped and flung in all directions. An old pair of threadbare jeans that I ripped apart whilst on her — and an affecting part of it is the sound of the fabric shredding. She found it oddly titillating when we tried it, though it was not something she expected would give her a thrill at all, but she surprised herself with her own response. Her jeans were sodden with wetness before the final critical seam was split.

A old fashioned caveman ravishing.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A few things proven to enhance the experience:

1) I love to be blindfolded during sex. Not all the time, but every now and then I crave the anticipation and excitement of not knowing what will happen next.

2) Spontaneous sex in out-of-the-ordinary places. For all the obvious reasons. :biggrin1:

3) Mind games. Nothing is more tantalizing than the mystery of the mind. If you can engage and fuel my imagination, i'm guaranteed to be putty in your hands.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:post: WOW...

Bunch of naughty naughty, hotty hotty - creative people!!!

Ulala...more, more, more !!!!:flirt:

:biggrin1:

dannymawg

Experimental Member
Media
ClaireTalon said:
It's really just a small fetish, other things about men attract me a lot more, but especially sports gear, and football gear in particular has its effects on me, one of the main reasons why I enjoy watching football. Ha, sometimes I even get wet doing so.
Heh... you and me both, Claire :biggrin1:

Now that I'm able to explore stuff that was always NSFW, I'm surprised this particular fetish isn't more prevalent. Or if it is, it's so on the DL. Or maybe I'm not looking at the right places. The few actual jocks I've ever hooked up with have gone fish-eyed when uniforms are brought into the equasion.

It hasn't been active for a while, but http://gralls.goalie.cx/ rocks if you're into real guys in sports gear...

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rawbone8 said:
<.>
Ripping or cutting clothes. Disrobing her in a controlled way that also suggestive of brutal strength. <.>

Not bad, I think I could like that too. When you tear my panties off, rip at my blouse or rip at the zipper of my jeans. Very animalistic, primal, and heated. I don't think I'd like the involvement of sharp instruments like knives or scissors, but if you're strong enough to waste a pair of even threadbare jeans, I think some panties or a blouse shouldn't be much of a problem for me.

The mind games Mercury started about could also be on my list, I'm a lot of a control fetishist in bed. I like being on top, or when I'm not I like to have the guy in my hands and control him, manipulate him, until he gets off. Is that sick? At least it is a stronger fetish, stronger than the others I've mentioned before.

By the way, thank you Danny, for those links. Nice butts on those football guys ;-) Actually, when they're in motion the butts look even hotter.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love me some hot tongues, tonguefetish.net is simply crack for those with a tongue fetish. When a good lookin' woman sticks out her tongue and lets it unfurl, I get turned on in a BIG way! Maybe it is one of the ways a straight guy will play out a phallic obsession... all I know is that tongues are HOT!!!!!!!

Attachments

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Lee_M said:
Dripping hot candle wax on cold hard nipples.....mine or his it just :tongue: WOW

Wow Lee..I was thinking about dripping on tummys..or butts...:tongue:

Have to try on HIS nipples...:cool:

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm trying to think of any fetish I might have and I really think I don't have one. I am a simple girl who likes simple sex....:rolleyes: :cool: :wink:

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lordpendragon said:
If you have a look at the link in the OP Nitro - you may be surprised to find that sexual-fetishes.info lists almost all of your fetishes in the mainstream, common list.

If they're so mainstream then why doesn't anyone talk about them ever and why aren't they depicted in popular culture as frequently, like feet for example :confused:? I know they're classified fetishes, but I don't know anyone else with penchants for 'em. I have a friend who gets off from stuffing (girls eating large quantities of food, often displaying their bulging bellies afterwards). That's the only guy I know of with a weird one. My gf loves enemas and catheters, as well as anything medical in nature, but we're like tailor-made for each other so I don't count her o.-.

roosevelt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dunno how much of a fetish it is, but I have a very serious thing for redheads.

A girl who would be otherwise less attractive to me as a blond or brunette, with red locks, is quite fetching.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Now I'm sooo confuse..dont know what is fantasies and fetiches...but I do have an imagination that keeps imagining situations and do not stop...:tongue:

Well, at least we are free to imagine and even fly and do lots of cool stuff inside our own minds!!!:cool:

:popcorn: We have our own personal Hollywood movies inside!!! That's FANTASTIC!!!!

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
Now I'm sooo confuse..dont know what is fantasies and fetiches...but I do have an imagination that keeps imagining situations and do not stop...:tongue:

Well, at least we are free to imagine and even fly and do lots of cool stuff inside our own minds!!!:cool:

:popcorn: We have our own personal Hollywood movies inside!!! That's FANTASTIC!!!!

Well, Fetishes are fantasies, aren't they? They're fantasies that become reality, and for fetishists it can already be turning on to fantasize about having sex they way they like it, and when they actually do it, it's the thought that turns them on. So, you're right, the line between fetishes and fantasies is thin.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
Well, Fetishes are fantasies, aren't they? They're fantasies that become reality, and for fetishists it can already be turning on to fantasize about having sex they way they like it, and when they actually do it, it's the thought that turns them on. So, you're right, the line between fetishes and fantasies is thin.

Actually, I believe we may be creating a new, wider definition of fetish. As I've always understood it, a fetish is an object or body part that is not "normally" involved in sex but that a person gets turned on by. So a person can have a foot fetish but not a cock fetish, because the penis is normally involved in sex but the foot isn't. And a person can have a fetish with any object. I'm pretty sure a "situation" cannot be considered a fetish, only objects or body parts.