Lets talk about sexual fetishes

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But what about those thriving on public sex, for example? Or big breast fetishists?

Yes, we may be creating a new definition of fetish, but I think that's justified. If not the fetish itself is something mental, like a situation, then fetishism is a mental thing about fantasies. There are some rather sick fetishes that you may never turn into reality, but the thought still gets someone off. So, however you handle it, fantasies still play a big role.

stud_hunter said:
Actually, I believe we may be creating a new, wider definition of fetish. As I've always understood it, a fetish is an object or body part that is not "normally" involved in sex but that a person gets turned on by. So a person can have a foot fetish but not a cock fetish, because the penis is normally involved in sex but the foot isn't. And a person can have a fetish with any object. I'm pretty sure a "situation" cannot be considered a fetish, only objects or body parts.

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with Clare,

Fetishes, definitely stem from Fantasies. The difference being that a fantasy is something that never really becomes relaity. A Fetish is a ritual that is out of the normal social order and that most likely developed from ones fantasy. In art history, for examplethe word fetish can be used to describe African sculputres all the way to social rituals held for fertility or the seasons. I think a fetish in the context of this discussion is not that different. In that it is a ritual, deeply personal in nature to an individual, that is out of the normal western or sometimes majority codes of behaviour.

So do some of us have fetishes? Probably. Do some of us fantasies? Definitely? Are any of us extreme or strange? You never know, but we all do like hanging out a the Large Penis Support Forum. Hell .... that is a fetish.

lightninggirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
female ejaculation (me doing it). it's not something that i *have* to have, but WOW. very hot! my ex-bf was the 'manual master,' and we'd have fun doing things like putting out lit candles and filling champagne glasses, etc. i'd flood the front seat of his car (thank God for leather) and soak the mattress so much he'd have to flip it. ahhhhh, good times.

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
not sure if anyone else here is really into this at all, but its my 'main' fetish, the thing i usually can't get off my mind and thats seeing, watching and maybe one day experiencing larger than normal cocks

anyone else?? ;-)

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok mine is mens underarms :biggrin1: A guy with big biceps and hairy pits.....ohh umm....I would be in heaven.

I love the pose of a guy with his arms behind his head....I like the smell of them , slightly sweaty is ok :tongue: I have a major thing for guys arms anyway, but if a guy lays there with his arms behind his head and I am naked.....he is going to get aosme serious sex :biggrin1:

:smile: Honey

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lightninggirl said:
female ejaculation (me doing it). it's not something that i *have* to have, but WOW. very hot!

I agree, I could say I have a fetish for that. Never met anyone I could actually induce a flood with though. I'm sure that would be a quite a splash.