galaxus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is it a good idea? a bad idea?

Have you done it? What is it like?

Would You do it?

I'm thinking about doing it. It might be fun.

jnj4play

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
its a slippery slope! its tons of fun if u do it right but you gotta b really carefull that it doesnt mess up ur relationship, gf and i have been swinging for 3 years now n weve had some great experiences. we grown closer because of it and our relationship has become that much more solid. i hope i dont get in trouble for this but if ur interested in talking to some REAL swinger couples n singles u should check out www.swinglifestyle.com gf n i r on there under HOTBLOWSANDHUMPING. again its not something u wanna just jump into, gotta talk it over A LOT b4 u jump in, otherwise one of u might get hurt. GOOD LUCK:biggrin1:

Last edited:

B_hungdane

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I found it very interesting, something to try. I know there are big differences of how it work out different places. My experience is mosly from Denmark and from some Swinger clubs.

But I am sure that you have to liberate yourself and not be shy to have others looking at you or even make comments while you are having sex with others.

Some places can be a bit to cold and mechanical especially if there are too many men per woman. I much prefer situations where you can have a small chat before the sex so you are more than just bodies banging.

B_willy5904

Sexy Member
Media
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia - Home in the States visiti
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If you are thinking of doing this so you can screw other women, or watch some guy have sex with your partner, you maybe doing this for the wrong reasons.

My wife and I have been sharing partners for over 20 years. We have sex on a regular basis with 2 other couples. The six of us have had a great time together for many years. These are incredibly intimate relationships and we find them very rewarding. To us it is more about the relationships we have with the other couples and not about the sex; don't get me wrong, the sex is terrific.

The six of us have 3 tenets that we like to follow...

Respect and Pleasure your partners.
Remember your biggest sex organ is your brain, keep it engaged.
Enjoy the moment, enjoy your partners, and enjoy the sex.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it a good idea? a bad idea?

Have you done it? What is it like?

Would You do it?

I'm thinking about doing it. It might be fun.

I'm single so it's kind of different being single there since most swingers are couples. I've been to a couple of swingers parties but I quit going because this particular group wouldn't use condoms. I think that is INSANE!!!

As for if it is a good idea or a bad idea, that all depends on the people involved and what you agree upon. If you are a couple considering swinging, do both of you really want to do this, or is one just going along with it for the other? If both want it, that's fine. If one is going along with it for the other, that's probably not going to work.

killill

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Im not sure what the term swinging refers to exactly..
but my boyfriend and i tried to get together with a mutual friend, on an intimate level mostly,
its over now because he couldnt stand the fact that i developed feelings for this guy, and there was a decent degree of pain for all of us but all in all it was a good experience and in someways it got us closer
but as others said...dont do it in a rush, talk about it a lot and make sure its coming from legitimate reasons.

I believe that when you and your partner are open and loving it can be a great experience too each, and to both of you.
but again, it depends what your reasons are..