Let's talk about the clitoris

zenapussy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is funny that most women spend their time more on taking care of face and legs BUT leave aside the most vital parts of their body, ie. boobs, pussy, clit - taking care of them is worthwhile to keep sexually fit for years. Taking care of clit is important as it is the orgasm provider - you may even put ornaments on to it. I wear a clit ring and this has enhanced my sexual pleasure a lot!!!

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
It is funny that most women spend their time more on taking care of face and legs BUT leave aside the most vital parts of their body, ie. boobs, pussy, clit - taking care of them is worthwhile to keep sexually fit for years. Taking care of clit is important as it is the orgasm provider - you may even put ornaments on to it. I wear a clit ring and this has enhanced my sexual pleasure a lot!!!

Has it reduced sensation on your clit?

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm sorry, since when is a clit, boobs, pussy high maintenance?
My clit is pierced too. And I'll add that the piercing had nothing to do with any other reason but increasing my own pleasure when I get off by myself, not for anyone else.
I don't go around shouting about it.
It doesn't mean I don't take care of it.
I take care of my make up and my hair because people see it every day.
I don't go around throwing my cat at everyone, so the maintenance of it is pretty low.
Why do you assume wrongly that women here don't take care of their vaginas and clitori just because we don't make them our life's focus?

Reactions: AlteredEgo

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I take care of a 93 year-old woman who wets herself several times a day. I had stopped doing pelvic floor exercises. I'm back on it because I don't want to wet myself when I'm old. I don't want my family shampooing the carpets weekly and changing my linens daily and cleaning me and the bathroom floor several times a day or trying to stay on top of my laundry before I run out of clothes. I just do not want to be incontinent. Incontinence is a huge burden on the people around you. So. I'm back on the pelvic floor work.

Also, my vagina is clean, my vulva is well-groomed, my erogenous zones function well, and my dude and I both know how to give me pleasure. What more is there to it? Why should it be a source of worry, concern, or even daily thought? I'm far more preoccupied with the future of my bladder.

As for taking care of my boobs, I exfoliate regularly and moisturize daily. I can bench press a little over half my body weight. I can't do any pull ups yet, but I do negatives and I can do a few chins. That's about all the gravity fighting my sweater-setters are going to get. I plan to just watch gravity do its thing for now. Vital? I'm not a nursing mother. In what way are these things vital? How is taking care of my body properly ignoring my breasts? Some people are really odd.

Last edited:

I take care of a 93 year-old woman who wets herself several times a day. I had stopped doing pelvic floor exercises. I'm back on it because I don't want to wet myself when I'm old. I don't want my family shampooing the carpets weekly and changing my linens daily and cleaning me and the bathroom floor several times a day or trying to stay on top of my laundry before I run out of clothes. I just do not want to be incontinent. Incontinence is a huge burden on the people around you. So. I'm back on the pelvic floor work.

Also, my vagina is clean, my vulva is well-groomed, my erogenous zones function well, and my dude and I both know how to give me pleasure. What more is there to it? Why should it be a source of worry, concern, or even daily thought? I'm far more preoccupied with the future of my bladder.

Well said. Dem kegels. Having worked in an alzheimers/dementia care facility where there were a lot of incontinent people... not something I want to happen to myself.

And yep, clean, groomed, functioning, and able to have pleasure on my own and with a partner? I have no issues/preoccupation with it. Well said, AE

I'm sure someone said "Beam me up Clitty". Perhaps to many 3d tentacle videos :)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
but did answer my question on "why woman doesn't focus on their sex like men do.
No it doesn't. It doesn't say men are this way and women are that way. If you actually listen to and understand the lecture in the video, or read ancient Eastern texts, you learn that all humans (all things, really) are comprised of, and utilize both male and female energy, and that both men and women (generally) are primarily driven by their male energy which is out of balance and out of proportion to their female energy. It is a very nice video though.

huguest

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks AlteredEgo, I like your point of view, I was aware that we all have a bit of both female & male in all of us.

What made me understand why woman don't focus on their sex part is where in the video he say that the female view stuff as a whole and men as parts (3m13s in the video) . Men like to analyses, women see the big picture. No Argue here, women are not interested in analyzing their pleasure center, they want to live it, that it. They see the sex experience as a whole. While men try to analyze and compartmentalize their pleasure.

It's true that this is not the absolute true, we both have the energies of male and female in each of us, some will be more on one side then the other, but it's help me understand why.

zxe

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, I was wondering... Men talks a lot about there's dick, because it's the most important part for their pleasure and their pride. I'm sure that woman on LPSG see that everyday.

Women show there breast, it their pride, but it's not their pleasure center, women don't really talks about their pleasure center, I mean, there is no LPSG for big clit or big Vagina. They don't attribute that much importance to the size of their sex.

Is it because Women are not proud of their sex organ? They are not driven by the need of reproductive instinct?
I'm sure that women find that pride in their sex organ is a male thing, Something of the male dominant. Or is it?

Maybe it's because the clitoris is so small, or because the vagina is a hole... what can we say about holes...
Well there as much difference in size for clitoris that there is for dicks. So why not talks about the clitoris?!

Well I don't know... Maybe I'm talking trough my hat. What do you think?
Thats always been interesting, recently on UK TV, there was a program with Teenage girls and the teacher gave them a mirror to look at there bits, they all looked shocked, and they couldn't even draw it. They couldn't even discuss masturbation. The boys, they know all the bits, they talked about masturbation etc.

I have wondered as you say, because its a hole, and the clit is so small, it has no significance to young girls and there is no need to check there sizes.

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
3 words.
Pussy is Awesome

As long as it isn't broken, what's there to worry about ? :3

... If I was a girl, I wouldn't care what about how my stuff compares to other. I'd just care what I can do with it and how to do it.

huguest

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not really about size, I know the clitoris is small, and there's not much to talk about, but the pleasure center is so much more, you got the labia, vulva.... and there's so much difference in size and shape between all the women. If you stop and start to analyses and try to find a way to get the best out of it, well your bound to look around and compare.

At one point, forum and discussion would pop-up. Well you don't have that, and I was asking why.

What, I find out, is that women are well done in the sens that it a whole experience, it's not a focus point, it's a skin touch, it's a feeling...
I'm not stupid, I knew that, I got two kid and I know how to please my wife, but still, I was wondering, they do have a pleasure center point just like men do "the clitoris" so why not focus on it?

The video, made me understand that, it's not a simple intended way to not acknowledge that there's a focus, but the fact that the brain is wire like that and women tend to see, feel and experiment sex in a whole body experience.

They just don't see the purpose of focusing on it "seeing the big picture" eclipse the smaller detail. And it perfect like that, I would prefer to experiment sex with all my body, instead of just having my penis to feel it.

Reactions: AlteredEgo