Let's talk about the clitoris

I get off more from penetration too, so while the clitoris does provide pleasure, it's not the be all end all for sexual gratification for me.

Reactions: deeperthanyou

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
That doesn't even make sense.
*shrugs* neither did yours

Seemed like a rather negative response for a lighthearted/positive post. I can only assume something was lost in translation or taken literal/too serious.

Vaginas are awesome. I wouldn't bother wasting mental energy stressing about it/comparing it so long as it is in good shape (nothing wrong with it). That's basically what i was saying. Broken referred to anything wrong with the ladybits that would prevent someone from having sex, so it'd be kind of broken in that sense. No different if something with my penis was wrong and that prevented me from sex... it'd be broken and should get fixed

As for the response I basically said cool, if that's how you want to take it, go ahead

In case you ignore ads on tv/internet. Burger King's slogan is/was "Burger King, Have it your way." Rather than have it your way, in this case it'd be more like "take it your way."

that should make sense of pretty much all things in my post and response. If not *shrugs* Write it off as babbling from a weirdo online.

Wish you a great day, on whatever day you read this. : )

Serial Kisser

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
*shrugs* neither did yours

Seemed like a rather negative response for a lighthearted/positive post. I can only assume something was lost in translation or taken literal/too serious.

Vaginas are awesome. I wouldn't bother wasting mental energy stressing about it/comparing it so long as it is in good shape (nothing wrong with it). That's basically what i was saying. Broken referred to anything wrong with the ladybits that would prevent someone from having sex, so it'd be kind of broken in that sense. No different if something with my penis was wrong and that prevented me from sex... it'd be broken and should get fixed

As for the response I basically said cool, if that's how you want to take it, go ahead

In case you ignore ads on tv/internet. Burger King's slogan is/was "Burger King, Have it your way." Rather than have it your way, in this case it'd be more like "take it your way."

that should make sense of pretty much all things in my post and response. If not *shrugs* Write it off as babbling from a weirdo online.

Wish you a great day, on whatever day you read this. : )

Your implication that a vagina could be broken, I'm assuming from overuse, sluttery, too much fuckin, miffed me.
Sexism, misogyny, whatever. Most men spew it out without even thinking.
Take that whatever way you want to.

Reactions: Scarletbegonia

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
Your implication that a vagina could be broken, I'm assuming from overuse, sluttery, too much fuckin, miffed me.
Sexism, misogyny, whatever. Most men spew it out without even thinking.
Take that whatever way you want to.
Now I see where the reason for such a negative vibe. You made an assumption about my sentence being derived from ignorance. : ( I just hope you don't do that oftenly, other wise you will fall into a pit of ignorance akin to the ignorant men you dislike.

I wasn't implying sexually active women. I meant medical stuff. Idk of any actual terms/conditions/diseases but stuff like maybe it can't self-lubricatell, numbness, hypersensitivity, extreme pain for any kind of insertion, blood for unknown reasons, weird discharges,necrosis, itchy, very bizarre coloring (think like green or something) etc etc etc.
That's what I meant by broke.

I'm not very well educated but I think if I understand the basics then a woman is having sex frequently and the penis(es)/dildo(s) are of adequate girth then her vagina will more likely be more resilient than a sexually inactive woman. If that's untrue then I think nothing changes. She's temporarily larger and will revert back to normal in like 8hrs-a few days. I don't think they get looser except for child birthing and even then that's not always the rule, some get tighter.

long story short. The vagina is mighty. No mere dick can break a pussy.... If you land on a dick wrong you'll rupture the blood vessels., resulting in a trip to the hospital trolololol.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

SprinkleMe69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Why the fuck is your wife taking testosterone OP? Is her clit growing into a small penis now? Is this why you're being such a pain in the ass and want to talk about the clitoris?Menopausal women do not take testosterone. They are losing estrogen during menopause.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Why the fuck is your wife taking testosterone OP? Is her clit growing into a small penis now? Is this why you're being such a pain in the ass and want to talk about the clitoris?Menopausal women do not take testosterone. They are losing estrogen during menopause.
Some do, in order to correct sexual dysfunction such as a reduced or absent sex drive. Testosterone levels in women begin to drop in our twenties. By menopause, a woman might have less than half the testosterone she had in puberty.

huguest

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Well, it's not about my wife, she just started like 1 month ago. And I use that ref just because I thought it was hormonal, because she said she saw a big difference and now always have sex thought. That would explain the focus men have of their sex.

It's good to know I'm a pain in the ass of someone. I would just say that my sex life with my wife don't concern you. Like I said many time in this post, I'm asking one question and it's only for small talk.

Let remind you that I did find my own answer and share it with you, I think it was a novelty, because nobody was suggesting it. If you think it's not the right analysis of "why women don't focus on their genital part like men do" feel free to express yourself.

If your wondering why I'm asking this question?
it was just because I noticed that women was tired of been asked again and again about men sexual part attributes, and some of them seemed to be very irritated and didn't seem to understand why would men act like that. So in my head, I just tried to flip roles, and noticed that women DON'T talk about their genital (well most of them). So I realize maybe there was something to understand there and something to discuss.

There's no bad intentions or twisted hidden question here. I'm not saying that women don't express their sexuality, just that you don't have the same focus men do.

It's was small talk, you don't need to be rude about it.

Nagini

Experimental Member
Media
Hey, I was wondering... Men talks a lot about there's dick, because it's the most important part for their pleasure and their pride. I'm sure that woman on LPSG see that everyday.

Women show there breast, it their pride, but it's not their pleasure center, women don't really talks about their pleasure center, I mean, there is no LPSG for big clit or big Vagina. They don't attribute that much importance to the size of their sex.

Is it because Women are not proud of their sex organ? They are not driven by the need of reproductive instinct?
I'm sure that women find that pride in their sex organ is a male thing, Something of the male dominant. Or is it?

Maybe it's because the clitoris is so small, or because the vagina is a hole... what can we say about holes...
Well there as much difference in size for clitoris that there is for dicks. So why not talks about the clitoris?!

Well I don't know... Maybe I'm talking trough my hat. What do you think?

Welcome to Vagina 101!
Please reference the graphic below:
200px-Scheme_female_reproductive_system-en.svg.png

This 'elastic, muscular canal with a soft, flexible lining that provides lubrication and sensation' is not a hole.

The following is a definition of a hole, none of the denotions of which would be confused with a vagina (by anyone with experience, that is...):
a : an opening through something : perforation <have a hole in my coat>
b : an area where something is missing : gap: as (1) : a serious discrepancy : flaw, weakness <some holes in your logic> (2) : an opening in a defensive formation; especially : the area of a baseball field between the positions of shortstop and third baseman (3) : a defect in a crystal (as of a semiconductor) that is due to an electron's having left its normal position in one of the crystal bonds and that is equivalent in many respects to a positively charged particle
: a hollowed-out place: as
a : a cave, pit, or well in the ground
b : burrow
c : an unusually deep place in a body of water (as a river)
a : a wretched or dreary place
b : a prison cell especially for solitary confinement
a : a shallow cylindrical hole in the putting green of a golf course into which the ball is played
b : a part of the golf course from tee to putting green <just beginning play on the third hole>; also : the play on such a hole as a unit of scoring <won the hole by two strokes>
a : an awkward position or circumstance : fix <got the rebels out of a hole at the battle — Kenneth Roberts>
b : a position of owing or losing money <$10 million in the hole> <raising money to get out of the hole>

Thank you for your time and attention! :)

Attachments

Reactions: LaFemme

huguest

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome to Vagina 101!
Please reference the graphic below:
200px-Scheme_female_reproductive_system-en.svg.png

This 'elastic, muscular canal with a soft, flexible lining that provides lubrication and sensation' is not a hole.

The following is a definition of a hole, none of the denotions of which would be confused with a vagina (by anyone with experience, that is...):
a : an opening through something : perforation <have a hole in my coat>
b : an area where something is missing : gap: as (1) : a serious discrepancy : flaw, weakness <some holes in your logic> (2) : an opening in a defensive formation; especially : the area of a baseball field between the positions of shortstop and third baseman (3) : a defect in a crystal (as of a semiconductor) that is due to an electron's having left its normal position in one of the crystal bonds and that is equivalent in many respects to a positively charged particle
: a hollowed-out place: as
a : a cave, pit, or well in the ground
b : burrow
c : an unusually deep place in a body of water (as a river)
a : a wretched or dreary place
b : a prison cell especially for solitary confinement
a : a shallow cylindrical hole in the putting green of a golf course into which the ball is played
b : a part of the golf course from tee to putting green <just beginning play on the third hole>; also : the play on such a hole as a unit of scoring <won the hole by two strokes>
a : an awkward position or circumstance : fix <got the rebels out of a hole at the battle — Kenneth Roberts>
b : a position of owing or losing money <$10 million in the hole> <raising money to get out of the hole>

Thank you for your time and attention! :)

lololol Thanks Nagini, for the wiki of what is a hole. Yeah I know, I did use it improperly, at the beginning of my threat and I did apologized like 5 time already for it. In fact I did pass haft this threat on apologizing.

The reason is that I'm French, I'm not that bad in English but I still pass my line in a translator to make sure that it's correctly spelled. I was trying express the complexity of the vagina in one word, and I don't know why, instead of using genital organ, I wrote "Hole" and your totally right, it's really not the proper word for it. In French the word "hole" don't have this negative vibe to it. So sorry again for this.

Still I, may I suggest you to read the complete threat, because the subject is still intriging and I did post an interesting explanation.

Thanks.

Nagini

Experimental Member
Media
lololol Thanks Nagini, for the wiki of what is a hole. Yeah I know, I did use it improperly, at the beginning of my threat and I did apologized like 5 time already for it. In fact I did pass haft this threat on apologizing.

The reason is that I'm French, I'm not that bad in English but I still pass my line in a translator to make sure that it's correctly spelled. I was trying express the complexity of the vagina in one word, and I don't know why, instead of using genital organ, I wrote "Hole" and your totally right, it's really not the proper word for it. In French the word "hole" don't have this negative vibe to it. So sorry again for this.

Still I, may I suggest you to read the complete threat, because the subject is still intriging and I did post an interesting explanation.

Thanks.

Gotcha, and thanks for being good about my attempt at a gentle joke.
You know, what you might do for me/us is to submit a post containing French sexual vocabulary/slang?
What is the French equivalent of 'clit, button, the little man in the rowboat', etc. How do you say 'scissoring' in French? or 'reverse cowgirl'?
I think folks might find that interesting, or maybe that's just me. And I did read the thread, and again I was not taking you to task, just having a little fun, mon copain. :)

Reactions: AlteredEgo

descartes

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure why some have got a little bit shitty about this thread. It's interesting what others think even if you disagree or can't see the point of what they are discussing. All I know is that Mme descartes sexual sensation is 90% in her clit and whether it's penetration, oral or solo, it always has to be stimulated but everyone's different in some way.

paintergal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey, I was wondering... Men talks a lot about there's dick, because it's the most important part for their pleasure and their pride. I'm sure that woman on LPSG see that everyday.

Women show there breast, it their pride, but it's not their pleasure center, women don't really talks about their pleasure center, I mean, there is no LPSG for big clit or big Vagina. They don't attribute that much importance to the size of their sex.

Is it because Women are not proud of their sex organ? They are not driven by the need of reproductive instinct?
I'm sure that women find that pride in their sex organ is a male thing, Something of the male dominant. Or is it?

Maybe it's because the clitoris is so small, or because the vagina is a hole... what can we say about holes...
Well there as much difference in size for clitoris that there is for dicks. So why not talks about the clitoris?!

Well I don't know... Maybe I'm talking trough my hat. What do you think?

And to the original poster - how exactly is this question a Woman's Issues? This should have been posted in "Ask a Woman" I just honestly don't care about the size of my clit, as long as the man can find my clit and pleasure it properly.

huguest

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And to the original poster - how exactly is this question a Woman's Issues? This should have been posted in "Ask a Woman" I just honestly don't care about the size of my clit, as long as the man can find my clit and pleasure it properly.

lololol Paintergal, I do understand what your trying to do here, I do respect that, but you didn't read the entire treat. This treat seem like it's physical, but the end of that discussion is about the different in brain between men and women concerning the view of their sex organ. How women see their sex as a whole and men as parts.

I think you will have a lot of difficulty finding a "real" women issue on LPSG. Women's issue like you view it, would be much better answered in a health forum. You have to realize that LPSG is more of a social forum and not really a support forum.

I think the big problem is the name of the section "women's issue" it doesn't resonate like the rest of the forum. It would be better to still be a women section but doesn't give the impression it's a "issues" support.