Lets Talk About Vaginas

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by rope9839, Nov 10, 2004.

1. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    This is a topic that has really been on my mind since my first sexual encounter with a new woman this weekend. Basically, the issue of the variations among vaginas has come to the forefront.

The woman in question is an attractive blonde, medium build, Scandanavian decent. We had a sufficient amount of foreplay, including the revalation that she gave amazing head. From the exterior, her opening looked quite petite with small labia and a small orfice. Unfortunately, once I penetrated her it was quite a different story. Basically, the canal was quite large (though probably falling short of the infamous "cow pussy") and completely lacked muscle tone. Honestly, it felt like fucking a bowl of Jello. Neglible friction. With some effort and a lot of concentration, we were both able to get off. I will admit, the amount of freedom of movement that her box gave me made it possible to approach her clit from a variety of angles during intercourse.

This experience stands in stark contrast to that with the most "significant vagina" in my life to date - that of my ex-wife. Even after two kids and 12 years of marriage, she was tight as a pair of vise grips. It was a process for me to penetrate her every time we had sex. We had it down, though and this was never an obstacle. She also had amazing control and was even able to grip down to the point I couldn't move or milk me once I came. While I don't miss most of the marriage, I certainly look back pretty fondly on the prize that my little Korean bride carried around.

The first woman I was in a relationship with after my marriage was somewhat of a mixed bag. She was on the large size and could easily accomodate my entry without a lot of preparation. She did, however, have amazing muscle tone. The walls were firm and she could grip down hard when she needed. She also had an interesting array of ridges and bumps inside that increased the friction I felt. Overall, a pretty solid organ.

I guess since I was spoiled for so long, I had never really put a lot of thought into this topic. If I am being honest though, the poor quality of this most recent woman's vagina has had a negative impact on my feelings for her. I just can't see having intimate relations with her over an extended time, as the physical sensations of intercourse are less than satisfying. I don't know if that makes me shallow or, possibly, a "size king," but my reaction is real. I guess it is the reverse of what every guy with a small penis is worried about. Size matters in both directions.

I guess I'd like to throw this out for discussion. What have been your experiences in this area? How wide is the variety that you have experienced? Do you find it to be a determining factor in the pleasure you reap from sex? I'm sure I am not alone in having an opinion in this area.

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

You can't tell the size of the room by looking at the door.

3. Imported

Gold Member

Trixiville: Goodness me!!!!!!!!!

Now Im paranoid!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure:

I like to think my partner likes the tightness of my "fairy"...and he IS massive...but I think I will have to ask him now!!!!

4. jonb

Gold Member

Vaginas vary. I don't like one which is too tight (e.g., constricting around it), but I don't like one which is too loose either. I also don't like dry ones.

5. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    So you are basically looking for Momma Bear's vagina? Or was it baby bear that wasn't to soft / firm & big / small?

Trixi - I don't mean to make you worry. Rest assured that if I break it off with this woman, I won't tell her it is because her sex organs are inadequate. In fact, I will never utter anything to this effect to anyone that knows either of us personally. It would be unfair and kind of a cheap shot. This forum is kind of cool, because the anonimity allows you to discuss subjects that are hard to broach in the real world.

6. Imported

Gold Member

Trixiville:
    So you are basically looking for Momma Bear's vagina? Or was it baby bear that wasn't to soft / firm & big / small?

Trixi - I don't mean to make you worry. Rest assured that if I break it off with this woman, I won't tell her it is because her sex organs are inadequate. In fact, I will never utter anything to this effect to anyone that knows either of us personally. It would be unfair and kind of a cheap shot. This forum is kind of cool, because the anonimity allows you to discuss subjects that are hard to broach in the real world.
    [post=263231]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

very true!!!!!!!!...and I am always very wet, for my darling husband!!! :wub:

7. jonb

Gold Member

Only one group of people refer to men as bears, and they're not interested in vaginas.

8. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Vaginal tightness all in all can either be a curse for some, then again a blessing, all depending on how much tightness you like. Myself, I like it when they're tight enough to keep a good grip on your cock, but lubricated as well. I remember one chick was so tight I felt like a frozen chicken neck still wedged in.

Yeah, KY was definitely a necessity, not to mention some ice for my dick after finally easing out slowly.

On the other hand, sometimes partner's size can overall affect whether or not you'll be getting a clamping down on your Mr. Happy, or her muscles will just ease around it.

9. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

damn, i didn't realize we were all THAT different. *runs off to do Kegals*

10. MarkTenInch

MarkTenInch New Member

Ok, this response may raise a few eyebrows, but I'm going to dive into the racial thing because I noticed that you mentioned that your ex was Korean. I totally am into Asian women. Actually married the hottest sexiest Japanese woman. And I can tell you from my previous experiences and comparisons, Asian women are tighter, at the door and in the room. And, they have the capacity to take on quite a bit. My dick is on the small side, but my wife and I have used very large dildos. When worked up and turned on, she could handle a 10x6 no problem. Then would switch back to me and contract to keep a tight grip. I am one happy and grateful man!!

But, as many has said, it's all about preference. If you don't like room, time to shut the door and open up what's behind door number 2.

11. KinkGuy

Gold Member

OK, Mark, so you aren't a "ten?" A 10" cock ain't on anybodys small side!!!

12. Imported

Gold Member

Goon: My first steady girlfriend had a HUGE pussy. I was young and thought it was because she was a slut. We all thought that if a woman fucked a lot, she got loose. I could NEVER get off inside her. My cock felt like it rattled around inside her cavernous hole. It was beat up looking too. She used to roll her eyes and make noises like a demon. She told me I was my cock was average sized and I was within millimeters of the 8x7.5 I am today. She was of German descent and was tall and slim. I suspected she penetrated herself with huge objects. I couldn't figure out any other reason for her being so loose. My next girlfriend was short and had a tight pussy. I was surprised when she could not take my length. I had been used to basically falling in. She was sweet and tight and I came really quickly the first time. I was with her for 2 years and then switched to guys and that's another subject. Even at the end of our relationship it took me a long time to get most of my dick in her.

13. MarkTenInch

MarkTenInch New Member

OK, Mark, so you aren't a "ten?" A 10" cock ain't on anybodys small side!!!
    [post=263318]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

LOL...sorry for the "deceptive" handle and my poor grammer. The "10" in my handle is my aspirational size ;)

The 10x6 was in reference to the dildo we use...not me :(

But I'm happy with what I've got which is 7.5" ;)

14. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

I've slept with maybe half a dozen Asian women and overall they weren't any tighter than black, white or latina women. Congrats on finding yours though.

15. madame_zora

Gold Member

As several have mentioned, in addition to variety in sizes, vaginas also vary greatly in "conditioning". Texass, you ran off to do Kegals, so good for you! Sadly, a lot of women don't do the necessary things to keep their kitty in shape. In addition to being better able to please your partner with varied sensations, exercising your muscles is good for vaginal health. I personally find that I lubricate far more when I Kegal more often, don't know if that's because of some physical aspect or just because I'm thinking about sex when I do it, but it's a good feeling. Also, it's just an ego boost to have a grateful partner say how cool it is to be able to feel me gripping and milking him, makes me feel special.

16. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, Texassgirl, they come in at least the number of varieties as penises - possibly more . Size, textutre, tone, etc. Sort of like length, girth, hardness, staying power, etc.

If you did run off to do kegals, good for you. I think that every person, male or female, should do these exercises if they care about there sexual performance and health. As Madame Zora mentions, they add measurably to your capabilities. I know they have supercharged my erections.

17. D_Barbi_Queue

D_Barbi_Queue Account Disabled

Despite my midwives telling me to do them after both times that I gave birth....I was always horrible about having an incentive and therefore wouldn't do them enough to make a significant difference....but if what you say about increased lubrication is a possibility MME, then THAT will be my incentive. Giving birth certainly hasn't helped out in that respect!

18. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

The vagina feels especially good during the early months of pregnancy as well. I can't really explain it other than to say is feels more plush, warm and inviting. More ALIVE, if you will (pun unintended).

and ss Pecker shas said--you can never judge a book by its cover.

19. RICKY_27

RICKY_27 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    [attachmentid=56]

20. mimosurfDutch

mimosurfDutch Member

Albums:

I'd like to confirm your findings with Asian woman... my god do they have THE tightest most conditioned vaginas. I have to be wary of my girth with any sex partner, but it takes a particular amount of time and care with a woman from the Far East. Once its in... my god, its like heaven wrapped around my pole.

Draft saved Draft deleted