Let's Talk.... Ask Me Any Questions You Have Or Tell Me Your Opinions Or Complaints

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi Everyone!

I know some of the changes I've made, and the rules I've discussed and posts I've made have worried many LPSG users. That wasn't my intention. I've read a lot of comments that just flat out aren't true. I thought I'd start this thread to just have a conversation with you guys and to open the floor to your comments and questions.

It is important that you know the most important thing on my agenda is making sure LPSG Members are happy. If I make you happy then everything else will fall into place.

I know change SUCKS! I'm sorry. I know new rules SUCK. It's the worst. I know 100% how you feel. Nobody wants something they love to change. It is also important to remember that nobody wants what they love to go away. The only reason I'm implementing the rules and changes I've implemented is for LPSG to have a very long and bright future. As a pair of fresh eyes to the site, I feel I came in seeing what potential problems we may face if we don't make these changes.

I thought about it last night and realize my approach was probably too heavy handed. For that, I apologize. I came out too hard with the rules and it was a bit too shocking and it led some of you to believe I care more about performers than I care about you. Nothing could be further from the truth. I'm here for you. I'm here to make LPSG the best it could possibly be for YOU.

That said it's important people realize that while some of these may feel like new rules or feel like I've changed something, I haven't. It's always been done I'm just being more vocal and trying to be more proactive about it. Breaking the law is never ok. Posts that break the law put the entire site at risk whether it's bestiality, CP or copyright. I'm trying to navigate and manage that situation while still making this an enjoyable place for people. It's not easy when there are a number of people who don't believe in copyright law or people that believe if they buy a membership to onlyfans they then own that content and can do with it as they please.

All that to say I'm here for you guys. I'm here to make LPSG the best it could possibly be. My decisions on how to improve the site are based on your feedback, not some random performer. I'm here for you guys.

Please if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, and complaints fire away. I wanted to start this thread because I feel there are a lot of people that have something to say but are holding back. Fire away!

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can it be a rule that new members have to post a certain amount before they can beg for content? It seems like so many are joining simply to scrounge.

Also can we ban those that constantly bump threads?
I like these. There definitely is a difference in the behaviour and the posting of those that have been here 6+ months and those joining today.

doctorwholove

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have serious issues with the same things @LuttleOne has mentioned above. The begging for content ("Pm ME" "Me too") is so annoying and kills threads, especially as people are usually asking for content that will get a thread deleted.

And the bumps have got ridiculous, people bump less than 10 minutes after the previous message. Do people think bumps will magically make content appear?

Both of these things directly affect those of us who use the 'watch' feature to follow threads that interest us, it can be very annoying to receive a notification for a thread and to see it's just somebody saying bump. I personally think it's spam but I know from a previous report that I made that it is not considered as such by mods.

Is there a possibility of adding a feature that rejects posts that simply say 'bump'?

EDIT: May I add a more positive note? It's been great to see you actively trying to improve the site for the users. Although I'm not sure the section split has worked (could be teething issues, could be personal preference/laziness) it's been good to see a site owner really take on board the issues it's users have

Jamie-Lee Costello

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I Think Mr. LPSG You're Doing A Fantastic Job HatersAreAlwaysGonnaHate
I Would Not,For All The Tea In China,Like To Handle Some Of The Crazy B!tches That Complain 2 U About Every Little Fucking Thing On A Daily...Rules Are Rules,Get It,Got It,Good...To Evolve As A Website Charges Have To Be Made,I Really Don't Know Why People Are Finding This Hard To Get A Grip Of..If U Don't Like The Changes,Maybe This Ain't Your Space.I Have To Be Honest The Whole Bump Bump Bump Thing Is Fucking Annoying And It Always Come From The Same Thirsty People Who Never Post Jack Shit.I Really Have No Problem With The Whole Onlyfans Being Blacklisted On Here,I Get What I Like Free...So I'm Good ;) Also The Streets Have Been Talking For A Moment Now That The OF Are Starting 2 Flatline,Too Many People Think They Being Conned,So I'm Guessing Most Of Them May Be Gone By The End Of The Year.#JustSaying :p

Reactions: pdxjoe and bmagic

doctorwholove

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How can I get the alert for every new thread turned off? It seems like that is one thing I’d like to get rid of. Don’t know what I did to set it that way. Can you help?
When you’re at the top of the models and celebs section does it say ‘watch forum’ or ‘unwatch forum’? If it says ‘unwatch forum’, click it

RIManyLICKit

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When you’re at the top of the models and celebs section does it say ‘watch forum’ or ‘unwatch forum’? If it says ‘unwatch forum’, click it
If you are on a mobile device, looks like you pressed the "watch forum" button. There should be a button in its place that lets you unwatch it.
Screenshot_20190515-170250_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: Liam1970

doctorwholove

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: RIManyLICKit

Rulan

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have serious issues with the same things @LuttleOne has mentioned above. The begging for content ("Pm ME" "Me too") is so annoying and kills threads, especially as people are usually asking for content that will get a thread deleted.

And the bumps have got ridiculous, people bump less than 10 minutes after the previous message. Do people think bumps will magically make content appear?

Both of these things directly affect those of us who use the 'watch' feature to follow threads that interest us, it can be very annoying to receive a notification for a thread and to see it's just somebody saying bump. I personally think it's spam but I know from a previous report that I made that it is not considered as such by mods.

Is there a possibility of adding a feature that rejects posts that simply say 'bump'?

EDIT: May I add a more positive note? It's been great to see you actively trying to improve the site for the users. Although I'm not sure the section split has worked (could be teething issues, could be personal preference/laziness) it's been good to see a site owner really take on board the issues it's users have
Yeah the “bump” stuff is annoying as hell. I agree with everyone who thinks that and the “pm me” or “me too” should at least get a warning because of the spam they make by just posting that. Also I think mods should be warning people who try to trade or sell content. As far as I know, it has been against the rules sonce before Mr. LPSG came into the picture, but recently there’re a lot of people who are trying to make profits out of LPSG members. Specially the new ones that are naive enough to believe those people and only cause more spam with the “pm me”
Bull crap.

On another note that has nothing to do with people causing spam, sometimes I don’t get notifications on the updates made on the thread I watch. I don’t know if that’s a general thing or just happens to me.

Liam1970

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for the assistance. Didn’t even realize that it was on watch thread.

Rulan

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Also, the dm me thing has evolved into posting personal phone numbers to create whatsapp groups. Is that allowed, @Mr. LPSG ? You can see examples of that in the David Ortega thread

RIManyLICKit

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just realised you answered the question before me and i quoted your post. Didn't even realise! Sorry mate

Reactions: doctorwholove

Khegan

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Also I think mods should be warning people who try to trade or sell content. As far as I know, it has been against the rules sonce before Mr. LPSG came into the picture, but recently there’re a lot of people who are trying to make profits out of LPSG members.

Regarding this, I was informed by a mod that offering to trade was perfectly fine and not against the rules, only wanting to sell was breaking the rules.

I thought trading was against the rules too, but apparently it's not.

Reactions: traderjoe

Rulan

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Regarding this, I was informed by a mod that offering to trade was perfectly fine and not against the rules, only wanting to sell was breaking the rules.

Well that new for me. Thanks for clarifying that to me. I don’t like it, but thanks for telling me.

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah the “bump” stuff is annoying as hell. I agree with everyone who thinks that and the “pm me” or “me too” should at least get a warning because of the spam they make by just posting that. Also I think mods should be warning people who try to trade or sell content. As far as I know, it has been against the rules sonce before Mr. LPSG came into the picture, but recently there’re a lot of people who are trying to make profits out of LPSG members. Specially the new ones that are naive enough to believe those people and only cause more spam with the “pm me”
Bull crap.

On another note that has nothing to do with people causing spam, sometimes I don’t get notifications on the updates made on the thread I watch. I don’t know if that’s a general thing or just happens to me.

Same is happening to me. I haven't been able to investigate this yet.

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Also, the dm me thing has evolved into posting personal phone numbers to create whatsapp groups. Is that allowed, @Mr. LPSG ? You can see examples of that in the David Ortega thread
I'm trying to be lenient and create the type of community you guys want. I know in the past posting personal email etc wasn't allowed. I don't know you guys tell me is this something you want?

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response

A better question do you think it should be against the rules?