Lets talk balls for a change

mrsparkle

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Here are a couple things I’m curious about, one for the guys and one for the guys and gals.

1. How do your balls hang? Are they usually high and tight, low-hangers, or do they vary like mine? For example, immediately upon arising in the AM, my balls retract just like when cold. Over the course of the day they gradually relax until finally, at the end of the day, they’re hanging pretty low. They also retract when, er, uh, “nature calls”, and often times when I’m aroused. Is any of that common?

2. How would you prefer your (or a partner’s) balls to hang? In my case, I’ve always wished my balls would hang lower than the head of my dick when soft. But even when hanging their lowest, and with only a 4.75” soft dick, my dickhead still hangs lower than my balls. And of course my current G/F prefers the low-hangers so it really pisses me off when they hide while I’m aroused. Your thoughts......

mrsparkle

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by mrsparkle@Apr 30 2005, 02:02 PM
Here are a couple things I’m curious about, one for the guys and one for the guys and gals.

1. How do your balls hang? Are they usually high and tight, low-hangers, or do they vary like mine? For example, immediately upon arising in the AM, my balls retract just like when cold. Over the course of the day they gradually relax until finally, at the end of the day, they’re hanging pretty low. They also retract when, er, uh, “nature calls”, and often times when I’m aroused. Is any of that common?

2. How would you prefer your (or a partner’s) balls to hang? In my case, I’ve always wished my balls would hang lower than the head of my dick when soft. But even when hanging their lowest, and with only a 4.75” soft dick, my dickhead still hangs lower than my balls. And of course my current G/F prefers the low-hangers so it really pisses me off when they hide while I’m aroused. Your thoughts......

mrsparkle
[post=306515]Quoted post[/post]​

I guess none of us are ever happy. I wish that my penis would hang lower than my balls, but my balls are very large and hang very low all of the time. My dick head, when soft (i am a grower not a shower) doesn't even come close to the length of my hanging balls. And, hanging balls are irritating when they hit the water in the toilet. I still like my big balls, but I wish I had a big dick to go with them.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My balls are big, and always get a comment from partners.
I sometimes wish they were smaller, because when my dick is soft
i feel like i am a bit out of proportion...

Or....maybe i could just go around with a hardon all the time :D

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by txquis@Apr 30 2005, 04:16 PM
My balls are big, and always get a comment from partners.
I sometimes wish they were smaller, because when my dick is soft
i feel like i am a bit out of proportion...

Or....maybe i could just go around with a hardon all the time :D
[post=306552]Quoted post[/post]​
You've found the perfect solution, txquis. That way you get to keep your unusually big and awesome balls as well as showing off your enlarged penis. Damn, just think of the bulge you've have for us:evilgrin:

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mine are slightly above average and mostly hang tight to my body, pushing everything up and out (no cock ring required ;) ) I don't really have a ball preference in other men, except that they let loose a massive amount of semen at the right time...

B_HungSpermBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My balls are sorta slippery in the sack part. I guess they hang pretty low most of the time. My soft dick hangs lower than they do though. BTW you can check them out in the Gallery. When I'm really hard, they get a little closer to my body & when I'm just ready to cum, they're fairly tight against my body but they don't look that way. It's more how they feel. After orgasm,they get real loose again & that's when they hang their lowest....or in a bathtub too.

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by mrsparkle@Apr 30 2005, 02:02 PM

mrsparkle
[post=306515]Quoted post[/post]​

mrsparkle,

My balls kinda hang and cling to the base of my dick weather hot or cold and the amount of precum would be a pretty steady dribble, enough to lubricate, while my ejaculation would be thickerer not as sticky and of relatively small quantity. The feel and resulting wrenching feeling in my pelvis, left no question to me that I had "climaxed".

Oh well...............................

blackwood

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My nads don't hang too low, but they're not high and tight (unless I'm freezing). As for a partner, I don't care. As long as everything down there works fine, I'm totally stoked.

EDIT: I've realized today that I have fairly big balls. Like, here's a sorta chart:

1 [small]
3 [average]
5 [large]

I'd be about 4 ~ 4.5 Like, I have big balls, but on the lower end of being big. My nads hang, but not really, really low.

viking

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've got HUGE balls. Most people say they are the biggest they've ever seen.
They hang down and slosh around, I always have to pull them out from between my legs when I sit down. It's like having luggage.

I even sit on them sometimes, OUCH!!

My wife thinks it's hillarious, I'll sit down, slightly lift one leg and pull my nuts up front. Trying of course to be discrete. Good luck there! But hey, I can't be expected to just sit there with my nuts squashed against the seat under my legs.

I get comments like,"fuck, look at those fucking nuts!!"

Most guys can't get even one in their mouth.

Sabln7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by ebviking@May 2 2005, 06:26 PM
I've got HUGE balls. Most people say they are the biggest they've ever seen.
They hang down and slosh around, I always have to pull them out from between my legs when I sit down. It's like having luggage.

I even sit on them sometimes, OUCH!!

My wife thinks it's hillarious, I'll sit down, slightly lift one leg and pull my nuts up front. Trying of course to be discrete. Good luck there! But hey, I can't be expected to just sit there with my nuts squashed against the seat under my legs.

I get comments like,"fuck, look at those fucking nuts!!"

Most guys can't get even one in their mouth.
[post=307167]Quoted post[/post]​

I have the same problem with sitting on them. It is uncomfortable as hell. And awkward to fix. Several years ago, my pants split out. I was sitting in a chair in my office (wearing briefs) with my lets on a coffee table. Someone passed a note to me that my pants were split out and my package was showing in my briefs. One of the guys said I really looked well hung when he noticed. I didn't have the heart to tell him it was all balls and very little cock.

TallHungLB

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've not smaller than normal balls but they hang low. Very low! On an average day I'd say they hang about 5 inches from my dick to the bottom of my sac. Now when it's warm out... watch out!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Mine hang about average, but they tend to go up during cold periods, just before I cum, or if I'm scared. They tend to go down if I'm calm, unaroused, and hot.

mrsparkle

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
What can I say, brainzz_n_dong. When it comes to topics, I aims to please. Oh, by the way axex, I too have that "unoccupied" skin you mentioned. It's more pronounced when cold....looks like friggin' crepe paper.

mrsparkle

B_HungSpermBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have you noticed more skin on your scrotum than needed? I have a good amount of erm "unoccupied" skin regardless of the temperature. Is that odd in any way?Whee for balls! :bounce:
[post=307205]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

I don't exactly remember the male anatomy, but I think the extra skin and space in your sack is so that your balls will remain at a constant temperature. The constant temperature is required so that your body can produce healthy sperm. That's also the reason why your scrotum hangs outside your body. Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong.

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have you noticed more skin on your scrotum than needed? I have a good amount of erm "unoccupied" skin regardless of the temperature. Is that odd in any way?Whee for balls! :bounce:
[post=307205]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't exactly remember the male anatomy, but I think the extra skin and space in your sack is so that your balls will remain at a constant temperature. The constant temperature is required so that your body can produce healthy sperm. That's also the reason why your scrotum hangs outside your body. Anyone can correct me if I'm wrong.
[post=308467]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

No, yer right. There's so much room in yer sack so that yer balls can regulate temperature. I forget what the temps are, but if it's too cold, or too warm, yer sperm die. So the body, when hot, lets yer nads hang low to cool off. When it's cold, yer sack tightens the skin and pulls the nads closer to the body.

Here's how mine hang!

Franky
[post=308495]Quoted post[/post]​

Mark ordered that if you have nudity in an avatar, to remove it. So, please do. Also, I always thought that avatar was kinda nasty...So I'm glad Mark ordered nudity be taken down :glare: