Let's Talk Lpsg Gold Membership! I'd Love To Hear Your Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcements, Questions, Sharing Ideas' started by Shap, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Shap

Staff Member LPSG Owner

Albums:
    Hi Everyone!

I hope you enjoyed the day of free unlocked LPSG Videos. It was done to celebrate reaching 1,000,000 Members. I wanted to give everyone a chance to experience a bit of what LPSG Gold Membership is like.

As many of you know the LPSG Gold Membership is the lifeline of our business. Without our paying LPSG Gold Members we would not be able to run the site. I'm thankful for all LPSG members but particularly thankful for those who buy a Gold Membership. You allow LPSG to continue to grow and be a place where people come together. Thank you.

With that said we have 1,000,000 Members and a very small percentage of our members are paying members. I would love to hear from all members but particularly those who are not gold members to find out what would it take to get you to join LPSG Gold. Is there something more you'd like us to offer? Is the price too high? What can we do to get you to become Gold?

For those of you that don't know the difference. Gold Members have access to
    100,000+ Gold Member Photos
    50,000+ Gold Member Videos
    1,000,000+ Video Attachments in Threads (All Videos Work All the Time for Gold Members)
    In case any of you don't know our Upgrade Link is Here https://www.lpsg.com/account/upgrades/

One area we go above and beyond all other sites is customer support. Any issue an LPSG Gold Member has we make sure it is taken care of in a timely and efficient manner. We do everything in our power to make sure every Gold Member is happy and satisfied with their membership.

So please let me know what it would take to get you to become a Gold Member. Any and all suggestions and feedback are welcome. Fire Away!

Thank you once again for helping us reach 1,000,000 Members!
    Shap

RJ5on1, Nexolaris, g0nz0 and 3 others like this.
  2. ronin001

Gold Member Platinum Gold

Albums:
    There is new life in LPSG. Between the contests / perks, direct engagement with members when they have problems , listening.; and welcoming back old members to the site ETC.

What ever you are doing , please keep it up

Ro

3. Shap

Staff Member LPSG Owner

Albums:
    Ahhhhh Thank you. What a kind thing to say. I put everything I have into the site. I want to make this the best possible site for each and every one of you :)

ronin001, RJ5on1, Nexolaris and 6 others like this.
  4. Squirrel1

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Agreed.
    LPSG is definitely a community. Not all of us, and maybe even a higher percentage of us than one were to suspect, have “large” penises. We were probably drawn to this site rather unsuspectedly (in my case I think it was a google search for something non-penis related, it might have been a joke or cartoon). Once we got here and took a look around, we saw the site had so much more to offer.

5. Squirrel1

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I should also point out that I joined a couple of months before @Shap took over. The change in attitude (both by staff and members) has definitely been a deciding factor in why I continue to visit and contribute.

6. MickeyLee

Gold Member

Albums:
    Mr @Shap - are shorter memberships available? An LPSG sample size membership?

A week long gold pass for whatever dollar amount works for the site, effort vs return wise. If the person keeps gold they get a discount on their full membership?

I still dig the idea of one day gold passes that paid gold folk would get included in their membership. GM's could hand them out to new folk. If a GM's pass is used and the recipient upgrades the GM gets a discount on their next renewal.

ronin001 likes this.
  7. Squirrel1

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    They could always post a verification pic and get gold for free. If they didn’t like gold they could get the pic pulled and go back to regular.

ronin001 likes this.
  8. MickeyLee

Gold Member

Albums:
    True. Verification is a thing and terribly nifty of Shap to offer. ETA: not implying doing away with verification in anyway.

I was thinking more the paying crowd. Our Supreme Leader mentioned that paying members, the folks footing the internet bill, were only a small portion of the total membership.

My suggestions were more to reassure folks not wanting or hesitant to make a longer membership commitment.

Squirrel1 likes this.
  9. TheKing87

I'm already a platinum gold member, and generally I enjoy the benefits of the membership. I got the membership when it was on a new year's special, and I don't think I will renew due to the cost of a year long membership. I'm in no way willing to take a picture of my pee pee to become a verified member as a way to get gold membership without paying (I actually don't like the fact this is the only way to become "verified", but that is a discussion for a different day). Nor do I want to attack the cost of the gold membership.

Instead, I'm offering another alternative - a mid tier membership that could be offered that I'll call "Silver" for the purposes of the post. The "Silver" option should be lesser in price, and maybe offer benefits that are somewhere between a free standard membership and a platinum gold membership. Perhaps free members have lower quality media resolution, silver has standard media resolution, and Gold gets HD resolution?

This is just an idea, and I'm aware the demand may not be there, but I hope it stimulates ideas from others.

Squirrel1, Cameron278p and MickeyLee like this.
  10. MickeyLee

Gold Member

Albums:
    This is the 9th post I've read today with the word "pee pee" include. It's been a good day.

:joy::joy::joy:

TheKing87 likes this.
  11. TheKing87

@Tight_N_Juicy taught me a new word and it is now part of my vocabulary

MickeyLee likes this.
  12. MickeyLee

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yassssss!!

Welcome to the wonderful world of peepee in your vernacular. Use it well and may you giggle everytime :)

Ms @Tight_N_Juicy has a way of learning folks and making the world better for it.

Tight_N_Juicy likes this.
  13. Cameron278p

Cameron278p Well-Known Member

Glad it's not just me.

TheKing87 likes this.
  14. MickeyLee

Gold Member

Albums:
    Invasive question if ya are obliging, what amount of reveal would you be comfy with?

The verification requirements have changed over the years. Mostly cuz folks were abusing the perk. Like, a sign filling the frame, with fingers and maybe the top of someone's head peeping over. Then it was 3/4 of the body, clothing optional, or a face pic. Not sure when the weenie or get out policy became the standard.

Would dudes be comfortable showing enough body, not crotch body, to verify gender? Something like tors, from hip to neck? Or, shoulders and jawline are fair indicators of masculinity, so something above nip line and below nose.

I am just rambling.

Squirrel1 likes this.
  15. TheKing87

Im perfectly willing to show my ID or PassPort (“P.P.”) in a photo go verify who I am, or even write LPSG on my left ass cheek. I’m just not comfortable with my pee pee being seeing by one million strangers.

Also, as someone who believes in equality if the sexes, I think the amount of skin should be equal between the genders. I’m not saying I want to see female nudity, I just think the requirements should be equal.

I believe that woman should be free from harassment from perverted males on this website, but I also believe that straight males should not have to be subjugated to harassment from other males going too far with their comments about the straight male’s willy wonka.

I get it why the requirements are the way they are, but that doesn’t mean that other alternative means cannot be explored.

MickeyLee likes this.
  16. Dafu

Dafu New Member

Im not comfortable with giving my bank details. If it is possible, it would be quite nice if you guys add a option to pay via paypal or gift cards, anything really to make the paying process more annonymous

MickeyLee likes this.
  17. Squirrel1

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ahh. Gotcha. Yes that might help. And I do know some members will never ever take a dick pic and post it.

MickeyLee likes this.
  18. Squirrel1

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well no face for me. I have no distinguishing features from shoulders to toes, so no one would know it’s me. I was hesitant when I first took the pic and submitted it. But then I thought, WTF, there is no way in the world anyone would be able to figure out it was me.

MickeyLee likes this.
  19. MickeyLee

Gold Member

Albums:
    Why do I suddenly have an urge to find out your secret identity? :neutral:

Squirrel1 likes this.
  20. Squirrel1

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Lol. I think you would be sadly disappointed.

MickeyLee likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice