lets talk openly about pre-cum

B_hanger

Experimental Member
Media
When I am masturbating my big flop meat I get lots of pre-cum, and if I grasp my penis
where it is against my body, squeeze real hard, then move my hand toward the penis
head I get a huge blob of pre-cum coming out of the hole, and if if you are holding your
penis erect it beads at the top, then it spills over. And If I am thinking about sex with m cloths on I get my pants wet, which can be embarrassing at times. When being
sucked, or sucking, the more pre-cum the better.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
when I'm really dripping precum, it is just because of how arroused I am and that is awesome! If you can manage that too me, then you are the best. really, I like precumming a lot, nice lubricant too!

jeepboi87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
if i have super hot long sex or edge beating, my precum is as much as other peoples orgasm...

bigstuf20

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when I'm really dripping precum, it is just because of how arroused I am and that is awesome! If you can manage that too me, then you are the best. really, I like precumming a lot, nice lubricant too!

Exactly. there are plenty of times I produce very little, but if someone has me really aroused, then I produce lots of it. And then when I start producing lots, I tend to get even hornier, and produce even more. Plus, I find it easier to control my orgasm when there is plenty of natural lubrication. Less friction=more fun.

Hi everyone, i told you know, sorry for my anglish. I'm a french guy from quebec but i will do efforts. For me, i have so much precum. It take me like five minutes to become all wet in my undies. It's not always good because it's sometimes hard to wash my underwear when they are full of precum. Have a good day!

that sounds verry hot love it. will happily help you wash them.:smile:

iconoscope5

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
When I leak, I really leak. It gets me off when my dick is dripping - it feels real masculine or something...

If I'm really horny, like when I'm edging over a day or two, my dick starts dripping dicklube just seeing a guy I think is hot. Of course, it gets me off when I leak that easily, and I'll prolong actually cumming as long as I can. When I'm like this I wear an unlubed condom over my dick, packing my cock into a tight pair of briefs under my pants to catch my juice and keep my pouch from getting soaked. Being sexually arousal is really private to me so I'm not into having wet spots on my bulge when I out in public. Besides, when I finally get home (or find privacy elsewhere) and whack my dick to the finish, that lubed up rubber feels great sliding between my hand and my rod.

I dont think that pre-cum is being accurately portrayed here and we need to open the discussion up more. Sure there is nothing better than a wet juicy pussy but women seem to have it so easy but for a hard cock nothing says exciting like pre-cum!

Lets start the debate and hear more about your own pre-cum experiences
I enjoy to lick precum.....

Reactions: sgtrock

sgtrock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont think that pre-cum is being accurately portrayed here and we need to open the discussion up more. Sure there is nothing better than a wet juicy pussy but women seem to have it so easy but for a hard cock nothing says exciting like pre-cum!

Lets start the debate and hear more about your own pre-cum experiences
Wouldn't you love to play with my pre cum

• Love
Reactions: 21512181