Lets trade! Swap ratings, comments, PM's

D_Benjammin Franklin

Just Browsing
Media
Hi all,

In an effort to get more views, and especially more comments and ratings (and PM's too) I would like to propose an offer. I LOVE getting positive feedback about my cock, I look forward to seeing comments and messages.

If you rate, comment, or PM me... I'll do the same for you! If you tell me which of my pics you like best, and why... I'll do the same for you! I like descriptive comments that actually require some thought... more than just "nice" or something ;)

Now, while I appreciate all general feedback... I will admit that I am mainly interested in hearing from the women out there. I am straight, so I want to know what the women think.

Lets see if this works!

Thank you for your time ;)

palmboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree with this guy 100%! I also like hearing comments on my cock, and would like some of the ladies to speak up!

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I really didn't care for the pics save one. I like the one called ME in B/W cause it isn't 2" from the camera and shows some perspective. I really dislike pics with only a closeup of a cock, of course I love closeup pics but only when accompanied with others offering perspective. That is a good pic though, it shows a nice hard cock at the right angle !

HH

D_Benjammin Franklin

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks for your opinion. That one you like is from my first batch, the rest are from my second batch (so they are kinda similar). When I do another shoot, I'm sure those will all have a different perspective too ;) Thanks for looking!

I really didn't care for the pics save one. I like the one called ME in B/W cause it isn't 2" from the camera and shows some perspective. I really dislike pics with only a closeup of a cock, of course I love closeup pics but only when accompanied with others offering perspective. That is a good pic though, it shows a nice hard cock at the right angle !

HH

heavy-chevy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I really like your two pictures "me" and "pre-Cum color" because of the interesting shape of your head. The v-shaped groove on the underside of your head is very pronounced, much more so than most guys I've seen. That's what caught my eye.