iryhousen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jared Keeso was also in a Montreal cop series called "19-2" with some rear nudity of himself,very muscular Adrian Holmes, and other nudity. It was a remake of a French language series of the same name. I watched the first 4 seasons of Letterkenny, but lost interest after that.

Reactions: patrickpenis

patrickpenis

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Jared Keeso was also in a Montreal cop series called "19-2" with some rear nudity of himself,very muscular Adrian Holmes, and other nudity. It was a remake of a French language series of the same name. I watched the first 4 seasons of Letterkenny, but lost interest after that.
Thanks for the tip.
Keeso-19-2-b8ee4d67.jpg
Keeso-19-2-8288179e.jpg

iryhousen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for the screencaps from 19-2. Dan Petronijevic was also in both series. I remember a bathroom scene in Letterkenny. There is a picture of him, unnamed I think , earlier in this topic. He may be a former football player. The imdb says he's been in 29 episodes of Letterkenny? I'll have to watch some more. Apparently there is a ghost town called Letterkenny in Ontario. I thought they named the series after the town in Ireland and never understood why.

Caleb Trask

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is easily the dumbest show I have ever seen but the two hockey player’s are hot as hell!

I don’t know, I find the writing quite amazing and sophisticated along with the word play. Then there’s the delivery and the editing of scenes which is usually exceptional. High marks for observational humor too, how many people have you met who comeback from a trip and say just these things, they hit them all perfectly and are completely spot on.

Last of all, they seem to have hit upon the 3:1 male/female humor ratio that has been key in shows like Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Seinfeld, Big Bang Theory and others. The hockey players are hot, but did you not get to the gay gym boys before you gave up? They’re the best!

Caleb Trask

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Jared Keeso's got better hockey thighs and hockey butt than the dudes who play hockey players on the show. (I know, I know, he also plays Shoresy...)

OK, now I need a thread dedicated to hockey thighs and hockey butt!

montyclift

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm in Toronto about 2 hours from Keeso's hometown if I had known they were growing fine ass farm boys I would have visited more often!!! All parts of him are yes!! Oh and the show is very funny, silly and witty! AND look at that package slurp!!!
nipj98af4il31.png
letterkenny-3.jpg
Pinterest-3.jpg

pcruz8705

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

montyclift

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Worked on the show and he's honestly one of the nicest guys I've ever met. No ego at all and does not have a hockey guy attitude.
Ah cool I have heard that a fair bit. Hey I'm a hockey guy! Hehehe kidding but I know what you mean