Letting a co-worker know I'm inteterested...

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by girthy_gaper, Apr 2, 2011.

1. girthy_gaper

girthy_gaper New Member

...So I'm a work study at my college and one of the ladies who works in the department I work with is great. She's funny, nice, and very very attractive. I make her laugh all the time and when she needs something she comes directly to me vs using other people.

She's around her late 20's to early 30's and I'm 25.

I have a physical attraction with her. I'm wondering how I can let her know I'm 'big' and interested in her?

She smokes as do I, so I was thinking about catching her on a smoke break. I was thinking about wearing a pair of khakis without boxers and making myself hard by thinking about her blowing me. Once hard, find a way to focus her eyes on it and see how she reacts?

Advice please.

2. bigcity2011

bigcity2011 New Member

Catching her on a smoke break isn't a bad idea, but she could take your hard-on as harassment and you could damage any chances you had. If it's kosher to date within the work place, just go for it and ask her out. If the date goes well, then you can let her know more.

3. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dont shit where you eat

4. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Normally this would be my input as well but in your case it's a work study program which means you won't be working there after a set period (correct me if I'm wrong). Unless she's in a position where she has input in your performance appraisal I think it should be okay to ask her for a date at the end of your term.

Bringing up your size on the other hand is crass. From the sounds of things she already likes you and the two of you have a rapport so build on that. If she hasn't given any indication of size preference your mentioning it will only make her think less of you. If you must give hints go commando but don't bone up deliberately. If you do your demeanor is guaranteed to give you away and make you look like a sleaze.

5. Gecko4lif

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hey want to go out on a date later?
    Sure
    Great just make sure to bring a stroller
    You have a kid?
    No it is for my ginormous cock...

Crass indeed.

6. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

I would find this REALLY creepy. And it's completely inappropriate in a work situation.

Just ask her out for a drink or something.

7. Miscer

Miscer New Member

you've gotta be fuckin kiddin me.

8. lafever

Gold Member

Albums:
    Wait for an office party to make your move, most often then not your still on the clock so you get paid too.
    When a woman at work Is given a chance to relax she's more times than not ready to make a move as well.
    Feel out the situation and whatever you do don't jump offsides, It's a five yard penalty. :cool:

#8 lafever, Apr 3, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2011
  9. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Talk to her about your bluetooth earpiece that you bought the other day. The charger on those things are like 4" long.

Phrase the topic like this:

Don't you just hate taking things home after buying it and removing it from the box and only then realize it's only this long? (Spreading your index finger and your thumb 4" apart.)

Take your cue from how she reacts.

I honestly blushed when the cutie Verizon lady told me that.

10. captainwhackit

Albums:
    As suggested above, be a bit flirtatious.
    The option you suggest is pretty creepy and far too OTT. Not every girl is immediately interested in size (in fact most are not!)

I would certainly suggest you buy a book or two and learn what women are actually interested in and forget thinking about cock size as a man. They really don't care, women's sexual needs and the things they appreciate are on a completely different level to us.

11. Wrat

Wrat New Member

Albums:
    As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
    I would agree with the "don't shit where you eat" comment above". But it really is difficult to meet people once you grow up and leave school and start working every day, so if there are no rules against it you might try it. I would definately NOT bring up the size of your cock. She has probablly already taken a look at your crotch and has a notion. Keep in mind that a woman would not normally use that as an excuse to be nice to you. If she acts as though she likes you it is probably because she actually likes you.

12. lpsg_guy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Just invite her over for dinner, and take things from there :)

Draft saved Draft deleted