Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You could also ask her if she knows if the cute guy (or girl) across the room is seeing anyone ;)

Ok, I'm a flirt... I know, nobody here has ever noticed it before *cough*
One time I was just not getting the hint and got a bit fresh with a guy that was a friend in the social group I hung out with that I had a thing for but he didn't like me that way - he did flirt with me a lot but I failed to notice until later that he flirted like that with all the girls. One time I said something that implied that we might be an item. He looked at me and shook his head while he said my name with a down beat on the second syllable that had a tone similar to when I tell my son no when he asks for dessert and he didn't eat his dinner. All he did was say my name and shake his head and I got it. Felt STUPID but left him alone. We were still friends (after about a week).

Ok, that was really run-on but you get the idea.

Last edited:

falcon27

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Are you a homo? FUCK HER! More than once if possible. Fuck her up the ass. Then dump her.

Well buddy, I am indeed bi. And not the "it's easier to admit to being bi than coming out and saying i'm actually gay" kind of bi. I enjoy pussy AND dick and haven't had much of a problem getting pussy, when I want it. I don't want to fuck this girl, she's kind of fucking nuts. Don't need any clingy psychos stalking me. Fucking this girl would be the worst possible thing I could do.

Thanks to everyone who replied... I'm pretty sure I have the situation handled though. I just started coming into class late so I could sit away from her, and after ignoring her for a week she has just about dropped it. We'll see what happens. Didn't really want to hurt her feelings but she just wasn't taking a hint.