Letting a size queen know your secret

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by younghungnerd, Oct 6, 2011.

1. younghungnerd

younghungnerd Active Member

Albums:
    Ok, here's the situation. I just met a girl through a mutual friend who is solidly, but not ridiculously, out of my league. My mutual friend says she is OBSESSED with big penises. To the point where she'll cop a feel before she'll take anyone home. My friend isn't the type to lie about this, and also knows about my size. My mutual friend has also, naturally, slowly lost touch with her over the past few months.

I want to let her know I am hung without coming off as a creepball. Some random things to keep in mind:

*My friend is too lame to tell her himself
    *I met her once before, we talked for like ten minutes. Made an alright impression, wasn't great at all. I still saw her check out my crotch as I left. I was wearing baggy pants that day.
    *We're facebook friends
    *She's a make out whore, but is pickier with guys she beds.
    *I am 4.5in soft. Hard, I'm usually 8.5in, but when I'm extra turned on I hit 9.
    *We have a bunch of other mutual friends. I'll probably see her randomly in the next month, i don't know what the situation would be.
    *She is hot. I"m decent looking. Definitely good, but not hot.

Girls especially weigh in. If you like huge guys, how would you like him to hint that without scaring you away?

2. Zayne

Zayne New Member

Albums:
    Size queens don't seem to be picky about anything but size, so no need to be charming or witty. I would just pull out my dick and say, 'Yo."

3. catman

Gold Member

'reel' her in with your bait and tackle...

4. D_Ed_BagladyJr

D_Ed_BagladyJr Account Disabled

Tighter Button flys and find a way to weave it into conversation...Usually "adjust" a few times....

Have taken a few "size queens" home. Ended up marring one....

5. packingabiggun

packingabiggun New Member

Albums:
    Id just tell her, worked for me enough times, if shes in for a shag, and hunting, make it easier for her. Or equally, keep playing with it till she mentions it, but if shes as upfront as to checking the goods before committing, why not be up front and put the goods on the table. (Metaphorically speaking)

6. Ben_c

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dont get into this shes out of my league mind set. Women like confidence and someone who can hold a conversation. If you've ever seen a pug ugly guy with a hot girl and wondered how the hell did that happen? Its because the guy is probably just full of patter and all the other guys didnt have the balls to talk to her. Now given this girl is a sizequeen, just engage her in conversation first. Your freinds on facebook so this is probably the best way to do it, you'l say things in text online that you might not have the confidence to say face to face. In a light hearted way get in a question about her liking big dicks, whatever it takes get her onto this topic, you know she's a sizequeen so once you get her down this road you know she is going to respond by saying yes she does. Once you get this response from her you have her, all you gotta do then is say i've got a 9" dick wanna see? If shes really a sizequeen she wont decline and once she sees it she will want to fuck you.

My girlfreind is a really hot sizequeen (5'2 34E-24-34) and this is the way I nabbed her and personally I only date sizequeens now. I've had girlfreinds in the past who weren't really sizequeens and they just dont give the appreciation for your big dick that it deserves.

#6 Ben_c, Oct 9, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2011
  7. ChicagoSW

ChicagoSW Member

How picky can she be if she's already a size queen?

8. coolhungluke

coolhungluke Active Member

Albums:
    Have someone else talk-you up. Perhaps your friend could tactfully tell her you have a 9" cock. Then it won't seem like you are bragging.

9. TheRob

Gold Member

Albums:
    first ask yourself if you are sure you want this girl
    thats one important thing to determine
    logically

10. xmarksbreakdownx

Gold Member

Albums:
    Seeing as she has how she is tactful grabs guys crothes in public, you should probably just tell her, "I have an above average penis".

11. bigdex

bigdex Member

Albums:
    Why is your flaccid so much smaller than your erect length? Do you smoke? Drink caffeine? If so try stopping for a week you will hang much lower. Try jelqing, uli's, or a penis pump they are great for increasing flacid length.

12. PurpleThrillHammer

PurpleThrillHammer New Member

Albums:
    Get her cell # and see if she would like some pic messages of your dick, has worked for me in the past. Get her texting dirty first, then "prove" how big you are with some pics. Good Luck!!! :wink:

13. Wrat

Wrat New Member

Albums:
    As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
    If you like her ask her out. Call her up and ask her out. Try pizza.

14. pete543

pete543 Active Member

Albums:
    Hang out with your friend and have her invite the girl over. Take a shower and walk out naked and make it look like it was an accident.

15. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If she's truly a make out whore get in a hot suck session with her and find a way to encourage her to grope you once you're well aroused. Wearing a good sized, tightly fitting cock ring can help augment the feel of your bulge in such a situation.

It's too bad you're not getting any response from the ladies, I'd love to see the female perspective on this subject.

16. unzipped

Gold Member

Albums:
    you should post pictures so we can all analyze your issue..... and avise on the best pants / colors to wear etc...

17. SurferGirlCA

Gold Member

My tongue-in-cheek suggestion about getting a tshirt didn't go over well in another thread, so I think you should wear something that emphasizes what you have to offer. If she's into size, she would check you out any way (as you noted, she already has). Unlike some suggested here, unless I'm comfortable around you - and maybe have a nice buzz - I wouldn't want you to casually offer to whip it out. Be chill, be fun, let her know what you have by showing off a nice bulge and then she can make the move from there.

18. phonehome

phonehome Active Member

Ask her out, wear some jeans that when you get hard or at least semi- it is noticable

Get her to a club where dancing is a possibilty, get few drinks into her, get her out on the dance floor, even if you are your average "I can't dance" white guy, the first slow dance let her do that putting her arms on your shoulders move and let her grind on you, if she is the "makeout whore" and the handsy girl as advertised that should be easy, unless you have no testostrone if you is as hot as you say your dick will respond, she will not be able to help but feel the bulge.

19. B_JasonX87

B_JasonX87 New Member

I'd just call her out on it and say "I have a big cock if you're interested" Just see what she says.

If she is really OBSESSED with big dicks than she will take you up on it to at least see it and give you head or something. If she's not interested I wouldn't say anything about it again unless she brings it up later after thinking about it and being curious.

Draft saved Draft deleted