Letting it Hang or Not

bthegreat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was hanging with friends last night and I was wearing skinny jeans and a friend of mine told me that I need to wear looser pants so my cock and balls can grow.

Is it true that if you wear looser pants your cock and balls will grow, because I don't want to stop growing by wearing briefs and skinny jeans.

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
You have to admit that there is at least some humor in the old wives tale. The one "silver" and it is so small as to almost not be there is that gravity can be your friend with regards to stretching as one grows and develops. Personally this is the only area that there could be some truth to this.

There is no real truth as far as stunting growth, but, if one can get something maybe a little extra by courtesey of gravity why not "go for it".

Yono

Expert Member
Media
Well, it might not "grow", but if you do have hefty balls it may contribute to your scrotum stretching, not so much to your dick I'd guess

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
it doesn't change cock growth but wearing tight close fitting pants and shorts can lower sperm count. sperm have a narrow optimal growth temperature (the reason your balls go up when its cold out) and forcing them to be close to your body's heat doesn't let them cool the proper temperature and sperm production will decrease.

berttwins

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Always freeball. Meet people at gym who freeball also and have never seen them fall out of their shorts. Have seen them naked in the shower. lol Freeballing is more confortable for me as boxers bunch up and briefs are too tight, Thongs uncomfortable, boxer briefs too hot and tight.

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
in the summer its nice but in the winter I wear warmer tighter boxers, just to cold. I always wear skinnier jeans that are tight. If I didnt have room to grow then I guess I would have been giant, shit...

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was hanging with friends last night and I was wearing skinny jeans and a friend of mine told me that I need to wear looser pants so my cock and balls can grow. Is it true that if you wear looser pants your cock and balls will grow, because I don't want to stop growing by wearing briefs and skinny jeans.

Let's see your cock and balls so that we can give you opinions about whether they have more growing to do! :wink: