Letting it Hang or Not

Jl2017

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you don't allow natural erections for a long period of time this WILL affect you later in life in the form of weak and soft erections.

But mostly you're fine just make sure at night you sleep in boxers and let your body do what it's naturally suppose to do.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Tight fitting bell bottom pants was the fashion in the late '60's and early 70's. I never wore underwear, and don't believe I experienced any growth limitations. As a matter of fact, it kept me quite conscious of pleasureable sensations.

TheEnforcer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
When I used to go to the gym, I tried freeballing a couple of times but it almost flopped out of my shorts while on the excersize bike... LoL ... I think sum girl saw me from the mirror, and was shocked @ what she saw... lol

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wouldn't the well-hung, tend to hang naturally too?

Let it hang - loose is better - always ready for action.

Let it hang. That's one of the big advantages to boxers, better comfort, it needs to breathe.

And a little natural penis bulge, if there is any noticable, should be quite natural and acceptable.

Tighty whities, what are they for, but for little boys with little if any endowment?

The penis doesn't need support, for it's already connected at one end.

I don't see freeballing, that's overdoing "a good thing." Underpants are really for, catching inevitable urine dribbles, and for protection against rubbing/chaffing. But who says underwear must be overly tight and uncomfortable? Let it hang natural and free, under reasonably modest clothes, but of course.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love to let my dick hang, either with boxers or freeballing. Snug underwear is not comfortable for me, so I stopped wearing it. It feels great to let your dick bounce around freely and find its own place in your pants instead of keeping it restrained. Being able to see the outline of a guy's limp hanging dick in his pants or shorts is always a plus when I go shopping.

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
bthegreat - you are one of the best looking men I have ever seen. Whatever it is you've got, you do it for me.

bthegreat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love to let my dick hang, either with boxers or freeballing. Snug underwear is not comfortable for me, so I stopped wearing it. It feels great to let your dick bounce around freely and find its own place in your pants instead of keeping it restrained. Being able to see the outline of a guy's limp hanging dick in his pants or shorts is always a plus when I go shopping.

Do bikers were boxers under their tights or are they freeballing?

I know this has nothing to do with my orignal question.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was hanging with friends last night and I was wearing skinny jeans and a friend of mine told me that I need to wear looser pants so my cock and balls can grow.

Is it true that if you wear looser pants your cock and balls will grow, because I don't want to stop growing by wearing briefs and skinny jeans.

:confused: Well, I don't know how old U R...but gential growth goes on in male puberty sometimes up to 22 y/o in some cases.
Tight fitting underwear & pants could restrict "some" may be possible.
I know many doctors recommend some men wear boxers for the freedom
which helps promote more sprem qty.
Let me add my experience by saying when I was younger 13 y/o my step-dad saw me buck naked and forced me to wear a jockey strap 24/7.
Went for a check up from doctor who said he could see & understood why with the size of my gentials...but just wear boxers and loose pants that would conceal me from showing a print.
My step dad still forced me to wear it when I went out in public.
It didn't effect my my growth I don't think one way or another.