Letting it sneak out

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Once when I was working in Pasadena, I missed my transfer bus and had to take a different bus that went to the same area. It was kinda packed so I had to sit in the back. I was facing a guy who was wearing some basketball shorts and had a nice bulge showing. Since I figured he wasn't really paying attention to me, I started shamelessly staring at his crotch. I looked up a couple times and it seemed like he was starting to notice.

At first I thought he shifted so I couldn't see anymore, but he really moved his leg up so I could easily see down his shorts. He started playing with it a little to get hard. It wasn't a huge cock, but it was a nice one. He let me stare down his shorts until his stop.

I really wanted to get off with him (literally and figuratively) but I was waaay away from where I needed to be and I couldn't be late or I'd be fired.

I love dick, but not enough to lose a job over it.

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had pizza delivered the other night right after I got out of the shower. I opened the door with just my towel on and accidentally let it "slip" off. His eyes got huge. Right as he was leaving he said "thank you very much." I don't know if he meant my business or my dick, but I got a huge turn on from it.

omghot!

Reactions: allmanbud

racinggreen75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I also love pics of accidental exposure.

Excellent pics Meniscus. Do you have anymore?

Unfortunately with boxer-briefs becoming more common I suspect accidental exposures are becoming less and less.

At my school we had a uniform for gym class. The shorts were short. I know it's pervy but I identified the guys who wore lose boxers. I would then position myself to take advantage of any accidental exposures - particularly when sitting on the gym mats.
Most guys are smart enough to know when it's on show though. One dumb boy (trailer trash) would sit hugging his knees - so saw his circumcised knob quite often. He was average with quite a mushroom head, but I saw it so much I gave up on even trying to look. I would find it arousing and humorous at the same time because if the dudes package it's that big the last thing he wants to do is expose it in not very favourable conditions i.e. in a cold gym hall.

Remember one dude was huge. He was smart & knew that it could easily be exposed so purposely didn't do some exercises.

On another occasion we were having a science class outside. A guy was laying on the ground right in front on me & everything was on view. I almost didn't look because I knew him reasonably well. But I did & was surprised to see he wasn't well endowed - he had a circumcised one with small nuts. He was popular & good looking... so was kind of pleased to know he didn't have everything.:biggrin1:
Also, I'm circumcised myself, but most guys in my school weren't. So I was actually more interested in spotting circumcised dicks.

racinggreen75

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
.. also another reason why accident exposures are great is because under normal circumstance you'd never see his package. The guys dick would've only been reserved for g/fs so it's a privileged site.

salpecam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Being both an exhibitionist and a fan of older ladies, i like to rub it hard and then go out to allow ladies to observe the bulge. Where possible, where there is an excuse, I'll "accidentally" let it out.

I adore making it really obvious to my mum's friends, aunt's friends etc. One of them walked in on me in the bath once - I think she "arranged" the "accident". I made sure she got a really good look. She's been eyeing the bulge ever since, which I love!

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Being both an exhibitionist and a fan of older ladies, i like to rub it hard and then go out to allow ladies to observe the bulge. Where possible, where there is an excuse, I'll "accidentally" let it out.

I adore making it really obvious to my mum's friends, aunt's friends etc. One of them walked in on me in the bath once - I think she "arranged" the "accident". I made sure she got a really good look. She's been eyeing the bulge ever since, which I love!

Naughty man! I would love to sit back and watch you at work...:biggrin1:

I am fairly certain that a male friend of mine made sure to "accidently" let his fall out in front of me once. He let it lie there and acted as though nothing was happening. Me being me, I of course had to smile and comment on it, which actually seemed to embarrass him. I think he was surprised I would say anything.

Personally, I would love it if men were exposed more often. I would be sure to let them know how much I appreciate the view! :wink:

Reactions: PeterL.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK, since a few people have asked for more pics, I've set up a flickr account. You will have to sign up for an account to see the pics. Sorry about that, but that's the way these photo sharing sites seem to work. Please let me know if you have any problems accessing the photos or viewing the pics. Thanks.
Flickr: Please wait...

Here's one that isn't mine.
ballsout on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love wearing gym shorts. The shorter ones have 5" inseams, yet most of them are longer. I always wear boxers with them and love feeling free instead of confined in briefs. Sometimes I'll go for a bike ride on the weekends with the intention of wearing something sexy. When I wear the shorter inseam shorts, about a 1/2 inch of the boxer will show at the bottom of the gym short legs on both sides. This will alert anyone looking that they might see something hanging while I'm waiting for a red light to change. I'll position my left leg up when stopped so a peek of my limp dick and balls can be seen to people in cars whose eyes are level with my bicycle seat. I'm selective with my audience and usually will only flash guys. They notice sometimes and keep looking.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sdbg, that is really good. You've put a lot of thought into it.
Hey Dxjnorto: For the most part, I'm just getting some exercise and enjoying the ride, but every now and then some hot guy will be at a stop light and I like to be ready!

tgw

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had pizza delivered the other night right after I got out of the shower. I opened the door with just my towel on and accidentally let it "slip" off. His eyes got huge. Right as he was leaving he said "thank you very much." I don't know if he meant my business or my dick, but I got a huge turn on from it.

I just did this again last night with another delivery order. I came to the door in just my towel and this time told the guy to "come on in" since I had just gotten out of the shower. Once he was inside I took off the towel, signed my credit card receipt and got my pizza. His hands were shaking so much and he was trying not to look. Wow. This turns me on SO much.

Am I doing something that can get me in trouble? I hope not.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That sounds like indecent exposure. o.o Now, if it fell because it was loose, then you nervously covered back up... I don't think it'd be as big an issue. Then again, it's your own house.. so I'm not sure how that works. Certain places nudity is expected, like he locker room. o_O Maybe the same is expected of the home?

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to sleep over a friends house all the time and he had three really hot sisters. There was this bed in his basement family room right next to the tv area and thats where id sleep so id always make sure I'd pull back the olforskin to ensure a thoroughly engorgement in the morning and than sleep on my stomach. the sleeping bag would "slide" off the bed and I lay my pipe line down my leg and out the bottom. I did it when id sleep on the hid-a bed too and would wake up with them sitting beside me watching tv in the morning no way they hadnt seen it once even his mom was sitting there with them. I even heard a camera once.

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"His hands were shaking so much and he was trying not to look. Wow. This turns me on SO much."
Wow now that sound HOT!!!
Did he get hard???:eek:
Perhaps the next time You Order...he will be???
Keep us informed...LOL

inmysweats

Experimental Member
Media
Wilmington (North Carolina, United States)
I did something similar one time. I had checked into motel room after noticing the desk clerk. I quickly took a shower and then called to the front desk complaning about the A/c unit. When he got to my room, I was wearing only a towel which was gaping open just to one side of my goods. I had primed it some just before he got there. I told him it was so hot in the room I had to take a shower to cool off. He then suggested that I take off the towel, which of course conveniently dropped to the floor. Well, about 15 minutes later I really needed the a/c.