Letting it sneak out

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Brings me back to a memory I had in senior school...

Dooing PE, and I was on an excersize bike just parked outside in the main court area next to the weights room.

Now me being the cycling fanatic I am, was sat on it with re running shorts and boxers. Cycling away and two girls passed, and they started to giggle and point. Replied back "Yes, me legs do look nasty" when one replied "Not your legs we are laughing at. Take a look between your legs". Somehow my balls decided to escape down my right leg, and was flapping away. Replied... "Thought I could feel a draught"

5 mins later I got that hard at the thought I had to go "sort myself out" in the bogs :biggrin1:

Reactions: PeterL.

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This is a repeat of a story i've entered a couple years back. I was down to having to go do my laundry (ie no more clean stuff to wear). I put on a pair of cutoff's (no undies) and a t-shirt, grabbed all of my dirty wears and headed to the laundromat.
I was sitting there reading a magazine and what seemed like a young married woman (i would have been 18/19 at the time) came in with lots of stuff to wash. She kept looking at me and smiling. I smiled back a couple times and then started thinking that she was coming on to me.
She had some children's clothes and what i presumed were her husband's clothes that went into some machines so I wasn't too interested in her.
After a while she left to go next door to the convience store, I went to cross my legs and one of my balls felt squashed, i looked down and there was one of my balls and my cock hanging out of my shorts.
Now I knew why I was getting the smiles and she kept looking at me.
To this day, I'd like to hear her version of the same story!
hehe

Bluewave

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What about this guy? You think he knew he slipped out?

I think they had a pretty shrewd idea.

By the way - the guy in the /0019/directory has photos all the way from 0019/0001.jpg to over 0019/0040.jpg . I like 0035.jpg a lot, but I think my favourite it 0031.jpg.

And getting back on topic - oh yes, I've long been a fan of 'accidentally' letting people see my dick. Obviously now I'm a respectable married man I don't do it (as much), but in the bad old days it was less a hobby and more a way of life.

curved huge

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I was a child my uncle used to let his snake out all the time. I got obsessed because I used to find quite exciting watching my uncle's cock, his balls and pubic hair throught his shorts. It was like something forbiden. I started let him see me sneak out too at about 13.

D

deleted134373

hard to hide a cock as big as curved huge!! it must hang to his knees!

drussthelegend

1st Like
Media
this is all great! once at about 14, i had my mate round for a sleepover, and id always fancied him so wen hewas asleep i started fondling his ass. i was so hard and started running my finger up between his cheeks. He rolled over and i sarted to lick his nipples while he was still asleep and looking down i felt his massive hardon. thnx

Reactions: dkr0714

remotecontrol101010

Cherished Member
Media
I love this topic!!! I can't get enough of guys that let it take a peak. Unfortunately, I've never had the pleasure of seeing it happen in person...so I decided to it myself. For a few weeks now, there had been an older but fit guy at the gym who had been pretty friendly. He just started saying hello and smiling every time he saw me. He would go out of his way to walk in front of me while I was on the treadmill. At first I thought nothing of it, but then I noticed that he would always take a quick peek at my crotch, maybe because I bounce quite a bit since I always go commando at the gym.
Anyhow, last Sunday I decided to test this guy. We both ended up at the free weights with only one or two other individuals in the whole workout area and they were miles away. I started to adjust myself every time that he would look over and soon got a semi. So in one trip to the water fountain I hiked up my already small shorts and when I sat down again at a bench, spread my legs open so that he could get a nice view of my bulge. We were working out next to each other in front of a mirror and I quickly saw his eyes open wide. He looked at me and I smiled. This just turned me on more and my dick just snaked down my shorts and made an appearance. He nearly dropped the dumbbells on himself! The more he looked, the harder I got. I began laying flat on my back to do some tricep exercise and he just kept staring at the head of my dick from under my shorts.
After a while of teasing the old guy, he attempted to make some small talk. Turns out he only spoke Spanish. I'm Mexican so I speak Spanish too. He asked if I liked to chat. I said that I preferred not to while I was "working out". I finished up and said goodbye letting him know that I was going to the showers. Once I got to the locker room and stripped, it only took him a few minutes to show up. He was trembling for some reason as he pulled down his track pants. I started playing with my dick and he got hard in seconds. I got close to him and grabbed his dick. Before I knew it, he was cumming all over his feet. What a disappointment. He apologized and said that staring at me in the weight room had been too much for him. I tried to get him to blow me, but he was really bad at it. I ended up jerking off and cumming on his leg before I went off to the showers.
I'd like to try to let it out again. Anyone live in south Texas and want to take a peak up the shorts of a tall, thin & tanned man?

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
I "accidentally" flashed a housemate once. It was a Saturday morning, and typically we watched TV together while eating breakfast. I was wearing a bathrobe with boxers underneath, as usual, and I had my feet up on the coffee table with my my knees bent. Absolutely nothing about this would have looked different from any other Saturday morning. But this one time, while I was alone in the room, I let myself fall out of the leg of my boxers. When he sat down diagonally from me, we ate our cereal, watched TV, and had our usual casual breakfast conversation, but every now and then he looked down between my legs. I could tell he could see me and was just looking out of normal curiosity, as anyone would. He didn't say anything about it and the morning went on as usual.

I don't even know why I did it.

One time in grad school we decided to have class outside. We were sitting in a circle on the grass. One guy in the class was incredibly hot. Lucky for me, he was freeballing in khaki shorts, and I could look right up the leg to get a perfect view of the goods. I wish stuff like that happened more often.

I also love pics of accidental exposure.

Very cool, this happens to me and my friends from school a lot too. You have more pictures like these and all?

zawfi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Seeing a guy hanging out of his shorts, or getting a peak up the leg of his shorts to his nuts and dick is one of my favorite treats. It happens too rarely for me, but it's the hottest thing to see!

More pics please.

beachound

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I love this thread. I was at a cookout last summer and we all were sitting around the pool in our swim gear and this one 22 year old guy was sitting across from me and I could see up the pants leg of his trunks. He didn't have any underwear on so I could see his hairy balls and cock. Good thing I had on dark sun glasses because I couldn't keep my eyes off on his crotch!

Reactions: dkr0714

moonshinegrrl

Just Browsing
Media
A clerk in a christian shoe store around here got busted for walking around with his cod hanging out. He walked up to some woman trying on shoes and it was in her face. He said earlier that day he had accident in his boxers so he took them off, then he didn't know he had forgot to zip up, and didn't realize cock hanging out. The cops didn't believe him. Can't you feel a breeze on it or something?

B_Demention

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A clerk in a christian shoe store around here got busted for walking around with his cod hanging out. He walked up to some woman trying on shoes and it was in her face. He said earlier that day he had accident in his boxers so he took them off, then he didn't know he had forgot to zip up, and didn't realize cock hanging out. The cops didn't believe him. Can't you feel a breeze on it or something?

Haha, nice.

My cock is always sticking out of my boxers when I wake up in the morning since every time I first open my eyes, it's hard (without fail). I guess that doesn't really count though since it's sneaking out without my consent or without anyone seeing - although a couple people have walked in on me asleep and seen it do that.