Letting it sneak out

D_Dan_T_Zinferno

Experimental Member
Media
This was one of my earliest experiences with exhibitionism. When I was in college, I went to a party with a friend at a different school and, rather than driving back, ended up staying the night with her. I knew her boyfriend was bisexual and that he wanted me to have a threeway with them. My friend had lent me some boxer shorts to sleep in and while she was brushing her teeth, I was sitting on her bed (bottom bunk) while her roommate was sitting in the top bunk. Her boyfriend was standing there talking to us, and being the tease I was, I realized I could show him the goods without anyone else seeing. I opened my leg slightly, just enough for my cock to inch out as it hardened. I was calmly talking to him and the roommate while he was drooling over my cock and stuttering. We never did have a threeway. They broke up shortly after that. I told my friend about it a few years later and she laughed and told me he'd told her the next day after I'd left.

Reactions: canabrava

lorne

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I often hang out the leg of my boxers, some don't have long enough legs and if it shifts up I definitely fall out. Stay over at friends house when I'd sleep on the floor in the basement I always end up kicking off the sleeping bag and Loved to position my self so Id get hard lying on my stomach and Pointing it straight down and out the leg with my legs open, or in the fetal like position with it running along the back of my thigh. I used to have lots of fun concocting ways to drop out or be visable.

bigdick69

Experimental Member
Media
my dad was always an exhibitionist and has a big set of balls and a big thick flaccid dick to pull it off. my mom was modest, but whenever she was at work and he was home with the kids, he'd immediately put on this tiny pair of 70s running shorts. They were white and unlined, so the bulge in them was huge and you could make out his cockhead. He'd sit back on the sofa, one leg up, and let his cock and balls come out the side for me and my sisters to see. He had all sorts of other tricks for us (And our friends) to see him naked or in revealing clothing.

forever

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was a child my uncle used to let his snake out all the time. I got obsessed because I used to find quite exciting watching my uncle's cock, his balls and pubic hair throught his shorts. It was like something forbiden. I started let him see me sneak out too at about 13.
same situation - i had a distant male family member who was a keen speedo wearer back in the 80's and early 90's and would think nothing about getting changed in front of me. it was never really a sexual thing, however it turned me on as i was young and had not had much exposure to cock, except for my own and very rarely, my friends. he had an uncut cock which was a little small, but tented fantastically in the nylon briefs of the time. i have never seen him in a lycra speedo even to this day, even though our paths rarely cross. he also had a huge bush which I don't think he ever trimmed, and which would sometimes show out the side of his speedos especially when wet.

once he was stung by a blue bottle in the surf and it went right up his thigh almost to his bulge and his girlfriend at the time was getting the stinger off with a towel and i was splashing water over the area - it was incredibly homoerotic being able to stare in that general vicinity with good reason!

he saw mine on a few occasions but i was quite shy at that age. once i had a raging boner and was lying flat on the beach to conceal it, and I had to make an excuse as to why I couldn't go and get iceblocks, I think he realised what had happened and he suggested we jump in the water to cool down first :)

i noticed he checked me out when i got to the water which temporarily made matters worse but after about 5 minutes asked if i was good to go and that was that!

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

Account Disabled
Media
I'll admit: I've done it a few times.

If I feel I'm being checked out by someone for a while, especially in the summertime, after getting to know them I'll let my cock snake down my leg and wear shorts or something like that. I like to catch them looking.:cool:

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

Account Disabled
Media
my dad was always an exhibitionist and has a big set of balls and a big thick flaccid dick to pull it off. my mom was modest, but whenever she was at work and he was home with the kids, he'd immediately put on this tiny pair of 70s running shorts. They were white and unlined, so the bulge in them was huge and you could make out his cockhead. He'd sit back on the sofa, one leg up, and let his cock and balls come out the side for me and my sisters to see. He had all sorts of other tricks for us (And our friends) to see him naked or in revealing clothing.

Ew.

Media
I remember in my early twenties going on holiday to Spain with a few friends. We had one twin room and the other one slept on the couch. We rotated who had the beds.

I would sleep naked in the bed, and being "hot" would make sure I rolled over letting the sheets fall enough to show my erect dick. I did this a number of nights and then, one night, while he as turned away, I wanked off (I really dod think he was asleep so I wasn't too silent bout it).

After I came I fell asleep but awoke a few minutes later to hear him whacking off. Don't know if he wasy gay or just got turned on.

Reactions: dkr0714

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
How many of you have "accidentally" let your cock out in order to show it off? The other night i let a friend stay over and sleep on my bed too, i had on tight underwear, so they had an idea of what i was packing, but halfway through the night i woke to them tossing and turning a bit...i started to get hard so i rolled over and made sure that i came out of my underwear. I got so hard right away, I kept my eyes closed and pretended to sleep so i am not positive they saw it, but i think they did, and it made me even harder just to think that they now knew how big I was and what my cock looked like. I love when people get turned on by it (comments and messages make me sooo hard) but I love having people I know see it even more...and I usually find ways to let it be seen.

Oh, and I love having a semi-hardon and sitting on the couch in a robe, "accidentally" giving a clear view of what is beneath.

What other things have you guys done? Ever been the recipient of the flash?

Check out my gallery and let me know how you would react to me showing it off to you.

This happens a lot in the course of a life I think if you hang out with a lot of different kinds of buddies. I like it when people have the guts to at least "accidentally" show you. It's often a turn-on to be seen like this, -and it's often treated as no big deal at first, "because hey when it started off slipping out like that it was just an accident, right," lol ...:smile:

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Last year I was on a business trip down South and stayed with friends. Late one night I was chatting with the wife after the husband had turned in. I was wearing shorts made from stiff fabric and with wide legs. She was sitting off to my right and I had my left leg crossed over my right knee. When I uncrossed my legs the left leg of my shorts stayed where it was, with a gaping hole up to my commando crotch.

My friend could not see it from where she was but got up to head for bed. I stayed as I was, knowing that she would see all if she looked as she passed. She walked around me, heading for the kitchen. The she figured what it was that she had glimpsed as she walked past and started up a new conversation. She walked back past me and stood straight in front of me, with a full view up my shorts. She stood there chatting for a few minutes. I acted as though I did not know what she was seeing and kept up the casual conversation until she ran out of excuses to stay.

I now knew that she was interested in seeing what I had and was not likely to be upset. The next night I was a lot less careful to keep myself covered.:biggrin2:

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
if it shows it shows if you want to have a little fun have a little fun if someone wants to see your cock and you want to show it to them show it to them...there are no rules, just situations

fowfer

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Hey, I love to let it peek out but even if it peeks unintentionally, you can be slapped with an indecent exposure charge. Even if you can beat the charge, it's still a tramatic and expensive experience to go thru.