Letting it sneak out

Jeff Jones

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love to do this all the time.

Once at Disney World on the tram, wearing running shorts and a girl sat across from me while my wife sat next to me. She loved what she saw.

The best was a hotel in NV. The older maid did the room the same time each day. I always left my cock rings and Magnum XL's around so she could see them. One day I pumped it up to a monster cock. I stayed in the bathroom until I heard her knock and come in. I came out showing it all with a towel on my head like I just came out of the shower. She smiled and just started cleaning the room while I got dressed.

My front door is a few steps up, so I order Pizza and pump up until they ring the bell. Then I stuff the monster into light colored running shorts and answer the door. I could tell most girls and some guys took a long look.

7.75 X 5.75

Reactions: Arthurson88

Spinner2010

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Once I was coming out of Home Depot. Some guy was at the back of his pick up truck. He put his leg up on the tail gate to grab something and his dick fell completely out of his shorts. He didnt' seem to realize it ( I would have noticed right away) and it stayed that way for like 45 seconds.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just had a couchsurfer for a few days and though he was dressed all the time, I would get out of bed and put on a loose pair of boxers. On Saturday morning I fixed breakfast and I noticed him staring at my crotch while I brought him coffee. I turned and looked and I guess the fly opened and the head of my cock peaked through. I smiled to myself and thought "whatever". He was a good looking guy with several tats and piercings along the eyebrows and ears. I kept wondering what was below!

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Once I was coming out of Home Depot. Some guy was at the back of his pick up truck. He put his leg up on the tail gate to grab something and his dick fell completely out of his shorts. He didnt' seem to realize it ( I would have noticed right away) and it stayed that way for like 45 seconds.

I refer it as "Hunk Depot" since there's always so many goodlooking customers - some employees too.:biggrin1:

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
A friend of mine stayed with me for a while. This was in uni, and I used to wear torn jeans - my jeans would usually tear in the crotch area, not so much size as my thighs rubbing together from the gay-assed way I walked. Anyway, I'm sitting on the carpet one night and the guy says, "Your balls are hanging out." Sure enough, my balls were hanging out of the hole in my jeans. I was wearing tighty whities. It was embarrassing at the time, but not bare-assing.

tim69

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
My first time was about 5 years ago when i was 14. My friend's parents had gotten a free weekend at a condo in arkansas. It was a long all day trip and once we got there it was pretty late. Rod and I slept in one of the bedrooms with a queen bed. We both striped down to our boxers and got into bed. I fell asleep like in 10 minutes. I dunno but i was woken sometime later by my Rod playing with my cock through the slit in my boxers. After the initial shock of what was happening my cock started getting hard. This was the first time anyone has touched me other than myself and it was feeling really good. I laid really still and pretended to be asleep not knowing what to do. Once hard he jacked me off until i shot cum all over my chest and abs. My whole body quivered what seemed like a minute afterwords. He rolled over and I fell back asleep. To this day neither of us has talked about it. I've had several other experiences in high school and now in college.

Reactions: dkr0714

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I see many hot guys everytime I go there. I've renamed it "Hunk Depot!" :tongue:

Sorry - I had forgot I previously posted my rename.

Last edited:

shr1125

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Years ago, when I worked at a veterinarian's office, I was the only man who worked in the back of the office. I worked with 5 - 6 women who were all very attractive and all of whom were single. On many occasions, when it was slow, talk would revolve around dating, sex, masturbation, orgasms, and other things that would make my very hard and very drippy. (I tend to leak quite a bit of precum when I get aroused.)

Most of us smoked then and we would frequently all go outside and smoke together. I would generally sit in the same place every time. One day, after we had been discussing masturbation, my cock was hard, and I was doing everything I could to keep it from poking straight out; little cocks have a way of doing that. I had it trapped between my leg and my boxers so that my erection wouldn't show. Without thinking, I sat in the same place during our smoke break that I always do, not thinking that my now very hard and dripping cock was in such a position to allow one of the particularly attractive girls a straight-on shot. I noticed that she was looking right down the leg of my shorts which only caused my cock to throb that much more. She continued to stare which made my cock that much drippier, too. From that day on, during smoke breaks when I had worn shorts to work, my cock would get hard and I'd angle it down my pants leg. Everytime we'd go outside, I'd find one and sometimes two of the girls staring at my package. I eventually noticed that all of them had at one time or another gotten a good look at my package.

Years later, I was at a bar and noticed that one of the girls I had worked with was one of the bartenders. We caught up for quite bit and reminisced about who was doing what when she mentioned (I forget how she broached the subject) that they all used to stare at my cock during smoke breaks. She went on to mention that the first girl who saw it (Jamie) always thought it looked small but liked the fact that it seemed to be "glistening" (her words). The girls that I worked with apparently wondered if I knew that my cock was visible in my shorts or if it were purely accidental.

Needless to say, knowing that they had all gotten a good look at my cock and even discussed amongst themselves has provided me with a good bit of fantasy material since then. When I would intentionally have my cock in view, I loved seeing their eyes staring down my pants. Even more, knowing that one girl thought I was small has only fed into my SPH fetish. (My SPH fetish developed long after I worked there, but this experience provides me with fantastic material.)

blondepdxguy

Just Browsing
Media
Had an instance in college. Was playing some ultimate frisbee with friends and we were all just lounging on the grass waiting for folks to show up. Sat next to a bud who was wearing basketball shorts and boxers. Looked over at him and he was sitting indian style, holding his legs up a little and definitely could see his entire package. Cock and balls just hanging there. Really nice view.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had gone to see someone about restoring my 1955 Packard Caribbean convertible. When I got to his place of business, he was lying under a car while wearing a pair of short shots and no underpants; I could see everything. I talked to him for a few minutes before he came out from under the car, so I was able to get quite a good look.