Letting men know we are a Size Queen

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think not, everything you wrote is rather insulting babydick. Unless I misinterpreted her, the goal of the OP is to attract men with large penises, not insult men with small penises.
It seems that most of the SPH guys just don't understand the distinction there, njqt!

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Think I'll go down that T-shirt print place in the Victoria centre this weekend and get 1 printed up with

' Never
2 Big 2 FCUK'

or similar and see what happens he he maybe put size queen on the back in case they turn round and look back.

with boobs like yours who the hell could get thier eyes to your back!

Orr... Just simple wear a t-shirt that says "Size Queen!" :p

hawkgirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For once I'm speechless. Other than telling the guy,
'Hey! I need at-least 9 inches, so if you not move along. Oh yeah! I'll need you to take your cock out so that I can measure.'
I wouldn't know what to tell ya.
Remember in 'Deep Throat'? She flat out told guys that she needed 9 inches of cock to get off.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Serious bulge watching is a good way to give off size queen vibes. Also, checking out his crouch before you check him out in any other way is a size queen signal. You must make sure he sees the bulge watching. It should work to scare off many small guys and some average size guys.

Won't work on all though, as some guys just want to "get theirs" and don't care what women think about it. And some average size guys really believe they are hung.

Plus, from your bulge watching you may even be able to discern if he has some extra size going on. It won't be a guarantee he'll be big when erect, but it will increase the chances.