Letting people see it 'accidentally'

sxymanuk: Hi all thought Id let you know about a thing I used to do when I was going out with my first love.

I was about 16 I am 8 inches erect but I am a shower hang about 6inches I also like to warm my chap up so to speak by rubbing it and making it a semi lob-on.

Anyway I was always round my GF's house and started to notice her mum who wasnt particularly great looking used to start at my crotch when I was wearing tracksuit bottoms this started to turn me on immensly so I started to warm my cock up so it looked even bigger and she just used to stare at it. I got more confident and started to wear shorts and let it hang out the bottom of the shorts while I was sitting around and she used to get in positions where she could stare at it where she thought I couldnt see her or know she was looking. This went on for ages she used to stare for ages then dissappear into the bathroom for about 20mins I used to engineer all sorts of situations which seemed innocent but would mean she could have a good look shorts getting wet and going see through etc etc.

One day I was on holiday and my GF and her dad had gone out I was having a lay in, in bed and her mum was in the conservatory outside our bedroom clearing up I was naked and turned over onto my front and and let me cock hangout of my side sort of down my hip/leg and lifted my leg slightly so she could see the full length of my shaft but it was still pinned to the bed if you get what I mean. I was so turned on but my leg was pinning my erection to the bed so it didnt look erect just massive and lifted the covers ( but not completely just enough so she could see the side of my bum and cock) hoping that she would get a glimpse whilst cleaning.

I pretended to be asleep but wasnt closing my eyes completely and I could see anyway I watched her walk by and glance in the window and as she passed she did a double take and rushed to the windowputting her hands to the glass so that she could see in she stared for a bit then left the window, next minute she opend the door and came in the room muffling something about being sorry I still pretended to be asleep and did not stir she was right in front of my cock picking up clothing on the floor just staring at my cock she did this for about 10mins before she left the room and went straight into the toilet which was outside our room. needless to say I turned over and had the best wank of my life!!!

Just thought Id share that story with you and it honestly is a true one!!!

joe: Thats a very hot and sexy storie. you sound like your from England. I know there horny as hell over there. All the str guys love to check you out at the pubs. It always gets into talking about Hung guys. Good Old Horny England Great Story..Thanks

GeorgenFLA: I would consider your girlfriend's Mom a slut at least. She shouldn't be oggling her daughter's boyfriend. Yep, she's a slut.