Letting the world know you're hung with a tattoo

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by dongalong, Jun 11, 2006.

1. dongalong

Gold Member

I was wondering if anyone has a tattoo that informs other people that they are well hung.
    Please show us a picture if you have.
    I was thinking about getting one like this but am not sure what kind of reactions it will cause.
    Please share your opinions.

2. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

I was going to get a Trojan Magnum T-Shirt but they only have them in XL or XXL sizes...might still get a cap though, not sure.

I have no tattoos and will never have any :D

3. findfirefox

Gold Member

I don't have anything the lets the world know...

4. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

*wonders whether having the phrase VERY-WELL-ENDOWED running vertically down one's penis would constitute such a tattoo* :rolleyes:

5. chicagosam

Gold Member

Why don't you just put that avatar on a t-shirt? Or if that is you, just walk around that way! Either way, I think the fact that you are hung will get noticed. Don't you think so?:biggrin1:

6. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Take the easy way out and wear those shorts you have on in your avatar, man. If you do decide on a tattoo be prepared to prove your claim. :biggrin1:

7. dongalong

Gold Member

LOL, I never thought about that but I don't think they would have the same effect in winter, I'm a grower you see!:rolleyes:

8. B_josiah852

B_josiah852 New Member

I find that people just seem to know if you are hung or not. might be the bulge in the pants. Or the outline running down a slack pant leg when free balling. Or just word of mouth. Tattoo ? Never heard of that one.

9. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    pretty sure my dick speaks for itself on that score, really. i would certainly never consider getting a tat like that done - i don't need or particularly want everyone to know about the size of my dick, and the idea of having something so banal permanently etched onto one's skin just seems ... tacky

10. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    I agree, that would be tacky.

Even as a girl with a preference for the LP, a tatoo like that would elicit more laughter than interest. If you want a particular person to notice try thinking sexy thoughts so you'll grow enough to show when you are around them.

If you insist on the world at large knowing then what you need to do is produce your best wood ever, grease paint your phone number on your chest then streak across the field during the world cup.

Just an idea.

11. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

:smile: Yes .Tacky!I dress for comfort anyway wearing baggy pants. Also i get a kick out of the suprise factor! Suprise! Suprise! Suprise!:eek:

12. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

If you prefer to be tacky how about a life-size tattoo of your dick on your forearm, with the words "To Scale."

13. kurios

kurios Member

I think people might wonder if the tattoo, like a brand, refers to you as a person.
    Sorry but I just can't fathom why you would even consider using a tattoo for this purpose. Would you not be concerned that people would wonder if you had anything else going for you other than a big dick?

14. B_NineInchCock_160IQ

My friend dared me to get "LRG MEMBR" for a license plate on my Viper (in part because everyone who sees the car assume whoever is driving it must have a small penis, so we thought this was funny), and this was not taken and deemed acceptable at the DMV's website, but in the end I thought I'd probably end up offending people. I opted instead for "IM SINGL", which we also thought was funny, but when the plates arrived it said "IM SIGNL". I sent them back and complained, about 2 months later they sent me replacement plates, which also said "IM SIGNL". Frustrated, I went to the DMV and just got regular non-vanity plates issued. But the fuckers never refunded the cost.

I don't have any tattoos, this was my closest applicable story.

15. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

A mechanic was working on my car and I noticed he had the numbers "10 1/2" tatooed on his right hand right between his thumb and first finger. Curiosity was killing me so I got up the nerve to ask him. Grining, he replied "that's the size of my cock. When I'm taking a piss, it is right above where I'm holding my cock and answers the question if anyone is wondering how big it is".
    I wanted to say prove it but there were other people close by and I was afraid he might get offended. He was a big guy....evidentally in more ways than one!:biggrin1:

16. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

This reminds me of a joke I heard in the 4th grade.

17. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Do you think it could therefore be telling of just how sophisticated I consider the notion of a cocksize-related tattoo to be? :rolleyes:

18. CuriousGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Or maybe shirts for your friends that say "I'm with donkey dick >>>>>>!"

19. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

If the owner of said tattoo was wearing a grimy t-shirt festooned with a witty saying, what would it be?

20. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

This is a category error. Big time.

Draft saved Draft deleted