Letting the world know you're hung with a tattoo

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I'm glad I checked it out with you guys, I feared that it would be seen as tacky.
I had in mind some less obvious design that would look like a normal tattoo until you look closely but I think that I would save my self a lot of pain just by choosing my pants carefully.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Or you could just forget about flaunting your cock all together and concentrate on promoting things about yourself that other people care about for instance that you are a good guy, a good friend etc.......

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
kurios said:
Or you could just forget about flaunting your cock all together and concentrate on promoting things about yourself that other people care about for instance that you are a good guy, a good friend etc.......

How would that help size queens find what they are looking for?:confused:

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I didnt realize the object was to bag size queens.

I thought your original question related to what reactions you thought a tattoo indicating that you had a big dick would get and that seemed to get answered.
Im just saying the world may not care as much about your dick as the rest of you that's all.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I understand what you mean, Kurios! You are right, I know.
I already do try to let people know what a nice guy I am.

However when a man has a large penis it is less acceptable to flaunt it than when a woman has large breasts for example, as someone who likes big boobs I appreciate when they tease us guys with some cleavage.

We don't have many ways to communicate to women who prefer a bit more volume, I saw a thread started by Stud Hunter about her problem finding hung guys!

All we can do to help is:
-go to nudist beaches,
-become a flasher or streaker,
-wear figure hugging pants,
-tell people "I've got a big one!" and be instantly categorised as a liar or dick head,

None are socially acceptable!

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
autumnbreeze4321 said:
Any thing that you can do to make it easier for us is greatly appreciated!!

Love

Autumn

I'm trying but my tattoo idea was a failure!
I think that with all the hung guys around the world that are members of lpsg.org, if you ladies could invent a code here, we would soon start using it.
For example hung guys could put on:

A certain brand of aftershave
a certain kind of jewellery (medalion?:tongue: )
wear a certain type of trousers known to show off a mans lunchbox (this would sort out the pretenders)
or a combination of all these.

You could invent a certain kind of sign language that clears things up at the eye contact phase eg- discretely wrapping your hand around your wrist and sliding it up your arm until he nods to give you an idea how thick it is.

or what about a James Bond style coded question to confirm another agents identity eg- Q. How's it hanging? A. Half way down my thigh!

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wanted to suggest tattooing a yardstick on your penis. Then I thought that a tattoo on your forehead would be obvious and that reminded me of the following true story.

A correctional officer (that I know personally) at a prison hospital told of an inmate patient suffering from an infection from a self induced tattoo on his forehead, he had tattooed "Fuck you" on his forehead while looking in a mirror. If you need help to understand the error of his ways, he could read it correctly while shaving in front of a mirror but everyone else would see this: "uoy kcuF". I apologize that I don't know how to reverse individual letters.