Letting Women Know You Are Hung

zeropointthree

Expert Member
Media
Cologne (North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is not like I been with many girls, but, in your words, I let her find out. I don't think they care too much about it.

The only circumstance would be if I stop something from happening because I do not have condoms and she replies that she has some. In that case it would be necessary to clarify that I cannot use those (But this is totally hypothetic, it never happened)

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having a smaller penis, i have always wondered what it would be like to be hung. Just curious, when you met a girl you like, do you hint you are hung, do you warn her or do you just let her find out naturally.
No advantage whatsoever perhaps a disvantage if you say something.
Only once I was with a friend potential girlfriend that end on nothing don’t remember if she hinted she liked big or me or it was just a jock, we used to bring small gifts after vacation, once a brought a 10inch package with a familiar shape her red it was a red that I never saw before, it was obviously a candy container with a figure on top perhaps a princess.
On beach scenario it’s easier to notice but personally I had no advantage talking and listening are far more effective tools.

Reactions: Gj816

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No theses no need to side from places like fetlife where they can already see what I look like naked. There's no reason to ever bring it up. She's not dating your dick so why lead with that, makes no sense and it would just make you look like a douche.

matute814

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having a smaller penis, i have always wondered what it would be like to be hung. Just curious, when you met a girl you like, do you hint you are hung, do you warn her or do you just let her find out naturally.

I don't hint I'm hung if I met a woman in "normal" way.
It's different if I met her online of course...
Anyway in my circle of relationship most women know that I'm very hung, and it is sometimes very "useful" :)

Reactions: HMS and Gj816

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Since I've been married for quite a long time, I don't necessarily go around meeting other women. However when we were swinging I did have to get to know other women at least a little bit before we had sex, but the subject of dick size or body parts never came up prior to that act. Since we also never put nude pictures on any profiles we had on personal sites (nor sent them to others even if requested), none of of the women had any idea of my anatomical features before the clothes came off. Of course since I usually had no idea what their nude body looked like either ahead of time all was a complete surprise and part of the appeal of first time play.

While others have had their opinion of my dick (including some of the women when they did see it), I really don't consider myself anything special, so I'd have no reason to discuss or "warn" them ahead of time. All of them were easily able to handle it and I'm sure many of them might have had men larger than myself, so there would be no point in it and in my opinion it would just make any man sound like a braggart; which would especially be pathetic if the woman didn't agree with his assessment.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've always just let them find out once we're naked in bed. I love hearing "damn" when they grab my hard cock. I know they're pleased with it. No need in telling them. I don't ask them if they have a big or tight pussy either.

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My problem is most women tend to assume I am actually well endowed or certainly do not expect me to be so tiny.
I could vainly boast or infer that I am suitably endowed but that would increase the shock level when they discover the truth and not do my honesty rating much good either.
One woman actually suggested that it might be actually a plus factor when early on in a potential relationship I confessed that I was rather underendowed. She believed some may appreciate the candid honesty. I have not really trialled that theory much as in my experience most females I have taken an interest in or visa versa tend to put me in the "just friends" category if they are already aware that I have a tiny penis.

Reactions: Gj816

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Kind of a minefield, if I don't mention it there has been times when they find out 'naturally' and then its like no sorry too big. Then it feels like all the time has been wasted.

In some cases if you try to tell them beforehand, some can take it as bragging or sleazy that you're talking about your dick and then its a no thanks.

You're dammed if you do and dammed if you don't.

8inchPole

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don’t mention it. I like the surprise. Usually just have to make sure they’re very aroused before entering. Some of them have been nervous, but I have rarely been turned away. A few girls have slept with me just for my size though. Girls talk and their friends want to see what it’s like

FreddieCrunk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don’t mention it. I like the surprise. Usually just have to make sure they’re very aroused before entering. Some of them have been nervous, but I have rarely been turned away. A few girls have slept with me just for my size though. Girls talk and their friends want to see what it’s like
yeah, one of my favorite "makes me feel better about being small/average" lines from guys is akin to a guy can be too big... NOPE... talk to the roomies I got to know long ago as in 4 chicks 2 room apt - after seduced first got them all over time due to talk and yes both extremes enjoyed by myself and them - from loved how it felt and orgasmed like they were in heat to too big but was interesting life experience to have tried to get to the top of Mt Everest. Done roommate for same reasons. Done sublet for said. Was only time all four chicks sharing two bedroom apt gave me a go to experience 8*7

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hinting about it, suggesting it, joking about it, telling her about it, "warning" her about it... All are seen as high-level douchebag moves. .... Especially, if you honestly believe that somehow it's going to make the girl swoon for you now.
Loser idea.
Leave it by the side of the road.

dopeboyfresh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There's really no natural way to do it. I did have one girl I dated for a little while... on our first date she was really flirty and we were drinking. Later outside we started making out pretty hot and heavy. She reached down and grabbed my crotch and I said something like "do you like big cocks?" She loved it, and we fucked hard that night. Haha.

So yes it can happen. But most I let them discover. Which kind of sucks because I think I could get laid easier if I could let them know without sounding like a douche.

D

deleted6604521

I've only had one situation work where I insinuated my size and ended up sleeping with the girl. It probably only worked because she was looking for a bigger one and kind of gave some easy layups. Never seemed like there would be a good way to do it.

Reactions: lapdog2001

omegatech

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well it depends on the type of relationship you're looking at:
- for a serious one there is no point at telling her you are hung, it can even been seen as negative
- for a ONS it's clearly a good idea to tell her or even to show her, you can tell her at the beginning and you can gain time
- for a ONS if she doesn't look interested...just tell her....and you'll see the most of time....it's success :D :D

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it doesn't matter what I wear, if I'm sitting down with clothing on below my waist my bulge is going to show me off. If the clothing is right you can see the outline of my glans. My wife says to I can't hide it...but other women look and I catch them staring sometimes. So, for me (at least), women I know probably know I'm big regardless of what I do.

Reactions: Sherwood D. Likelym