Letting your BIG DONG stick out of...

sweet, I'll post a few in a sec, I'll send the xtube links, I'm just uploading a few webcam clips of me playing with my cock in boxers

PregnantDreams

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oops.

Has anyone ever accidentally let it hang out for people to see on purpose, just to see their reaction?
I was wearing soccer shorts with nothing else when a friend stopped by my house. When i sat i know they opened up to see everything. I could tell she kept looking, alot, but she never said anything.

I had a BF who would let it stick out of his jeans and see who would notice, but he only did that after a few beers and only in bars he where he knew everyone, or at house parties. Pretty funny because as it was usually pretty dark sometimes his buddies would carry on a conversation for like five or ten minutes before they would notice.

He was always really into hot body contest and such, and he was the kind of drunk who had a HARD time keeping his cloths on....or leaving anyone else's on for that case.

Anyone else ever date a exhibitionist?

Thanks Deano-uk, I'm trying to upload a video of me stroking my cock in my boxers on xtube, but xtube won't let me upload anything...

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I remember one summer hanging out at a condo pool. Since I was unemployed at the time, I spend a good deal of time there and got to know many of the residents. During the day it seems to be more girls than guys (I guess they had to work? :smile: ) but a nephew of one of the older residents spent several days visiting and came to the pool almost daily.
He was very nice looking and one day I noticed a few of the girls huddling around each other and laughing. They were on one side of the pool deck and he was stretched out in a lounge chair across from them.
I got up and made my way over to be nosy as to what was going on. They told me to discreetly look over at him. His cock (very nice as far as I could tell) was hanging out of his bathing suit! Whether he did it to impress them or not, I don't know. Unfortunately he got up and left a few minutes later so I didn't have a chance to get any closer. I think he left that next day going back to wherever he was from. Damn it! :frown1:

striker83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was at the gym a couple weeks ago. I forgot to pack my jock strap and didn't have an extra pair of underwear. I put on my shorts commando, I usually wear soccer shorts. I was out doing some bench press and a group of ladies were watching me and giggling. I though my hair was messed up or something. I checked the mirror and went back to working out. The group seemed to get larger and a couple of the ladies are actually really hot and I have had some pretty hot conversations with them and fantasized about them. I finished the last set and I was resting. One of the girls who is really hot and works at the gym comes over and says to me "If you really want to work out come see me later and bring that too." and point down to my semi that is sticking out the leg of my shorts!!!

We haven't had the chance to "work out" yet but I can't wait...

Adam875

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hell, you've given us some teasers to drool over here, Blokeboy. My fav is still the very first one you posted (suck my big dick) - he's got it all. Who is he? Don't know about hanging out, but I've more of a problem packing into speedos - it just doesn't fit, or else looks obscene. Anyway, thanks for the thread.

saintedelephant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am not one to do so myself, but have been lucky enough to see it on others in times that I should not have, like in a locker room, or even a guy a couple weeks ago on the beach. Got to say, when I see someone else poking out, I like it.

sevenstrong

Experimental Member
Media
Oops.

Has anyone ever accidentally let it hang out for people to see on purpose, just to see their reaction?
I was wearing soccer shorts with nothing else when a friend stopped by my house. When i sat i know they opened up to see everything. I could tell she kept looking, alot, but she never said anything.

If they think it's accidental and are getting a "free" show many will look forever. Some will even after they know that you know. All are fun!