"Letting" your wife/gf try sex with a bigger guy

belcurv: /I've seen postings on other sites by men saying they and their wives or girlfriends were virgins when they married and that seeing well hung men in adult videos got their curiosity going, led to wondering about whether to pursue opportunities to have sex with men who have reputations for being well hung (co-workers, whatever). On the swinger sites at least, many women insist that their husbands want them to have the experience, which I find completely believable because I was one of those husbands/boyfriends. Would like to hear from others with related experiences, how it works for you if your husband or bf allows for this.

Andrea: Hello Belcurv.
My own adventures regarding such an scenario have been covered in my posting "Married couples invite a hung guy" in this section and to a lesser extent in the posting "Small Penis", also in this section.

I was lucky enough to have a husband who wanted me to experience a bigger man and have done so on two separate occasions - both of which were successful and worthwhile.

I too would like to hear from others but would suggest such a thing is rarer then we both assumed else those concerned are a little too unconfortable revealing the details.

I would be most interested in learning of your own experiences.

Andrea xxxx

Mr_eeeeee: Hi all,

I believe what is important is confidence and security. My wife has never shown an interest in having a huuuge penis to try, however she does know that if she did the it would be alright with me.

We do discuss fantacies of having another man join us for that "totally fulfilling" experience and this might be quite close if the opportunity arose.

All this happens because i am secure in the knowledge that its me that she wants, and me that will be there when the "stud" has gone home

Eeeeeeee