Levar Burton

cdimop

Sexy Member
Media
I saw Levar Burton ("Roots," "Star Trek") at a health spa today. Looking pretty good for 52. A bit thick in the waist and not much of a tapering of broad shoulders to thin waist. Great complexion. Friendly guy. Below the waist, pretty average......but who knows, maybe he is a grower....

Harold81

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For years I thought Levar was possibly gay. There was something about him that always gave off a bit of a vibe. However, he has been happily married for years from what I understand.

Despite being married, I would still like to catch a peek of him nude.

VoyeurEx

Legendary Member
Media
For years I thought Levar was possibly gay. There was something about him that always gave off a bit of a vibe. However, he has been happily married for years from what I understand.

Despite being married, I would still like to catch a peek of him nude.

What's BEING MARRIED got to do with the high price of fried rice and tea in China?

He DOES give off that VIBE! But GEE, I thought he'd be a little BIGGER than average!:redface:

Still, I'D like to see it!

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Butterfly in the skyyy...I can go twice as hiiigh! Take a look, it's in a book, a Reading Rainbooow.
III CAAAN GOOO ANYWHERE! Things to know and ways to grow, a Reading Rainbooow.
III CAAAN DOOO ANYTHING! Take a look, it's in a book; a Reading Rainbooow (reading rainbooow) READING RAINBOOOW!!!

I'm sorry, but that's all I was hearing since I clicked on this thread.