leverage

2hands+: Given the size of some of the cocks described in this forum I couldn't help but wonder what certain aspects of making love must be like with some of the larger equipment!

One of my favorite positions is for my partner to be lying on her back on the bed with her legs up in the air, fully exposing her vagina. Squatting in front of her, on top of the bed, with my feet planted either side of her bum, my cock is in a perfect position for penetration.

Some of the advantages of this position are that we both have a great view of the action, maximum penetration is very easy, and I am able to thrust in all manner of directions and to varying depths with great facility.

It is exactly in terms of direction and depth of penetration that I was thinking what it would be like to have a cock significantly longer than my modest 8 inches.

Not that I feel remotely inadequate! Actually 8 inches is a rather excellent size. In day to day life it can be relatively easily tucked out of the way in a pair of briefs (essential if wearing anything but the loosest of jeans as the stimulation it receives when free-balling or wearing boxers leaves it rather visible), but is sufficiently impressive to elicit an appreciative "it's massive!", or "you're really rather big for a small guy" when released.

Beyond the actual comments it is generally very obvious that the extra 2 inches over average makes a real difference. While the first 6 inches are going in it seems to be just business as usual. As the extra 2 inches go in there is usually a significant reaction, as if I am "reaching the parts that other cocks do not reach" (to paraphrase a UK beer commercial from a good while ago). Actually in one case I clearly had reached the end of the young lady's real estate. The downward pressure on my cock as she sat on me made that very obvious. The next day although the doctor diagnosed severe bruising she didn't seem to regret the experience!

What I have been wondering, however, getting back to my favorite position, is what it would be like to be 4, 6 or even 8 inches more than the average length.

One of the characteristics of this position is that one is in a great position to make use of the pelvic bone as a fulcrum to control the up and down, left and right, movement of the penis inside your partner. One motion that my wife seems to greatly appreciate is when I penetrate her fully in this position, and then while maintaining full penetration, move the base of my penis rapidly up and down (or even round and round!) at the entrance to the vagina in such a way that although the base of the penis is moving very little, the head, deep inside, is effectively flailing up and down between my partner's inner bits!

Actually my wife does effectively the same thing when she sits on me facing me. She takes me fully inside and then instead of moving up and down my penis, she slides backward and forward on my pelvic bone. This has just the same effect as above, probably even better from her point of view, as she is in control.

The point is, if at 8 inches this flailing motion of the penis inside the woman is a turn on for her, what on earth must the same flailing be like if there are 10, 12 or even 14 inches flailing around in there? And what exactly is being flailed? With a 12 or 14 inch penis just about every organ in the lower part of the woman's body must be getting shoved around, if not beaten raw by such a motion. Would any beneficiary (?!) of this position like to comment on what it feels like to be on the receiving end.

Continuing with my ruminations on the same basic position I began to consider the consequences of using this position to lever the penis hard towards either the inside of the woman's belly or towards her anus and spine.

With one slim girl the head of my '2 inches over average' could be made to push up from inside her so as appear as a slight bulge on her belly, just above her pelvic ridge. With 4, 6 or 8 inches over average length the bulge must be strikingly larger, and even be visible as the penis moves in and out. This especially must be an enormous turn on for both partners - seeing the base of the penis sliding in and out of the vagina while the lump made by the head slides up and down inside the girls belly. Wow!

A variation on this appreciated by my wife is when instead of leavering my penis upwards toward her belly I force it to go down almost vertically toward her spine and anus. My 8 inches isn't long enough to reach any limits in this direction, but with 2, 4 or 6 inches extra it surely would. Anyone with such a long penis ever manage to touch bottom in this direction? Is it possible to for some of you to feel a girls spine from the inside?

A really large hard penis moving straight in and out of a woman's vagina must do a fair bit of rearranging inside the woman, but once you start to imagine what is going on when that same hard penis is being levered all over the place while still fully embedded it is hard to understand how the internal organs manage to absorb all this without damage. By my reckoning a 12 inch penis must be getting all tangled up in the woman's intestines, and be capable of reaching her kidneys and stomach. What on earth does it feel like to be on the receiving end of such penetration? Anyone like to tell us in graphic detail?!!!

Just a few ideas to leverage the discussions!

Valkyrie: A couple of observations from the "receiving" end of a large cock.

There is definitely a case of soreness the day after. Both from being stretched out by an above average girth and from internal organs taking a beating. The longer you've been at it and the rougher the sex has been - the more you'll feel (quite obvious I'd think).

What does it feel like? Anything from a light soreness (similar from working out too hard) to an actual dull ache deep inside that won't go away for a day or two. Moving around isn't too comfortable as it will cause movement in structures that are already sore.

As for receiving extra long lengths, many women will have a hard time receiveing more than 8-9 inches (for me personally I can receive up to around 9 inches in length when really aroused - never managed more than that) - meaning that a guy with 11-12 inches to him usually will have part of the length outside of the woman. There is a natural stop to how much the vagina can expand and it depends on your level of arousal and your personal, physical anatomy.

Trying to get a long cock in more than what a woman can expand and accept will only cause serious discomfort for the woman and potential damage as well - especially if the guy thrusts hard. Thus it takes some control and skill for an endowed guy to not hurt his woman - likewise for a woman to have some control and skill if she's on top.

To actually "tangle up" in intestines, reaching the kidneys or touching the spine- I'd say it's not possible judging from basic human anatomy. What will suffer when receiveing a large guy is uterus, ovaries and the ligaments holding them in place, as they are the closest organs to the vagina and also physically connected to one another. Especially the ovaries take a beating as they are more mobile than the rest of structure and also more sensitive.

/Val

nacard01: The 5 times I have had sex with a girl. Only one of those moments was actually a "good" experience. She was quite the little sex machine even with me.
As far as my vast experience with guys go. Most guys do not want to be topped by a big guy. Anal sex in many cases is much more delicate due to the differences in thickness/length guys have. Keeping in mind that thing are not exactly designed to go up in there. I find that the best position for me is usually laying on my back and letting my partner ride me simply for the fact that it gives them a majority of the control. With my size I prefer this because if I have too much control and slip up, they can be hurt or become very uncomfortable. My thickness doesn't help but in many cases the length can be a bigger problem due to what Valkyrie said about internal organs and discomfort in places you normally wouldn't have to worry about.

I have an ex-boyfriend who could take my entire penis. I have no idea how. And it didn't happen immediately. It took a while. He enjoyed it, again I don't see how. But it was what he wanted, so I went along. It was enjoyable for me, I must say. As someone has surely pointed out before, the head of your penis is the most sensitive. Of course having friction along the entire shaft is pleasureable but its not like I have to put 10 11 12 or even 13 inches in before I am satisified. Most of the time I have sex only 3/4 of my dick at most are used.

Leaving my partner in control of how much size they have to deal with is crucial. I definitely don't want ot be involved in more pain then is necessary to achieve a positive sexual experience.

Kermit

james9692000: As Valkyrie noted, well endowed guys frequently can't insert their entire length. However, we are able to provide more stimulation in certain positions. For example, reverse cowgirl (she's top but facing your feet) is difficult for an average guy.

James

tsctsc: i agree with Kermit & am most comfortable on back with partner riding me