Levi Johnston

CRJ35

Experimental Member
Media
Be careful who you call a scumbag, if you don't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
he's gone from being the unluckiest teen stud in alaska to the luckiest. imagine the party that dude had when he finally got off the hook for that one.

advice to Levi: leave alaska immediately b4 ur shot by her mom from a helicoptor, and mounted on the wall of the gov's mansion.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
LOL. He is Still a Daddy, , , hope things work out for him. Jeezus! What a way to, well, get 'exposure'....
("...dodged a bullet..." LMAO....might have avoided that bullet if protection was used, no matter what the daughter may or may not have enjoyed.
Interesting to see what the guy does next, , , hopefully he/his agents/his ex-in-laws decide....

Love to All- Toad

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
anybody care to wager on whether he's cut or uncut? i think it might go either way, hippie drug addict mom might have skipped it, but if AK public aid payed in those days, they might have clipped it.

on the other hand, fiercely independent alaskan backwoodsmen would never bother with such a contrived conceit. He's part inuit or native american too i think which might affect his status.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i think he was dating beneath him with that bristol chick, do u think she's considered hot in AK? cuz she wouldn't be here.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
He's part inuit or native american too i think which might affect his status............. i thought that was papa palin the one that can see russia from his house.