Levi Johnston

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
I'd like to drink a lot with him and hike around in the Alaskan outback wilderness and oh yeah bang him:

(He is now quite a D.I.L.F., lol)

levijohnston2.jpg (image)​

Last edited by a moderator:

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i hope the dude has representation cuz he could seriously cash in . and needs to get it while it's hot. he should go high instead of low too...maybe vanity fair and charlie rose, instead of US magazine and today show, but today pays big money,

hmm....anybody know what an exclusive with steve croft would go for? oh wait, andersen cooper....perfect! maybe they could race in the pool too, with phelps....and forget the speedos this time.

Levi's got at least as much celebrity as britney's 4 hour husband. what was his name agian.....lol

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think the whole engagement thing was a sham family values act to mollify small minded right wingers. I may even have predicted this here, at LPSG.

Last edited:

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd like to drink a lot with him and hike around in the Alaskan outback wilderness and oh yeah bang him:

(He is now quite a D.I.L.F., lol)

levijohnston2.jpg (image)​

what he said

Yea, tennesee is a good place for him, isn't their a Spears cousin that needs nocking up?

:biglaugh:

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I resurrected (it's that time of year) this thread because I just heard on MSNBC that Levi will be interviewed on The Tyra Banks Show on Monday, April 6, '09. From the teaser clip, looks like he's got a new look with some grown out facial hair. (Unfortunately, he's still woefully incoherent...but indicated he was fairly sure Gov. Palin knew her daughter was sexually active.) Don't know what the show's theme is: cute rednecks, teen pregnancy, 15 second fame whores, abstinence, Alaskan studs, children of meth heads, hockey players who knock up politicians' daughters...who knows?? There were a couple of other guys sitting next to him, so it's not a solo interview. Wish it were another installment of "gay-for-pay," but I don't think that's happening...damn!

TopDudeFtl

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
crap,
now i have to program tyra into my dvr, i was really hoping to go through my entire life without that on my record.

I don't think I could ever live that down...let me know how it goes. :rolleyes:

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
crap,
now i have to program tyra into my dvr, i was really hoping to go through my entire life without that on my record.

my Tivo figured out I must be gay; I asked for a Law and Order that had a gay theme to it. The next night Tivo recorded Will and Grace and practically all of the Logo network. oi vey.....

lordduzi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A great example of abstinence only sex education at work. An 18 year old doesn't want to be parent a child. Shocked I say, shocked!!