Levi Johnston

D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

Experimental Member
Media
I'm with you Starstruck! I hope he shows his shit and tells all kinds of crap about this stupid family! I'm sorry...someone that spews the bullshit that Sarah Palin does deserves to be exposed!

the stupid shits are the ones who listen to him.n he's just making an ass out of himself. except to those that read vanity fair. Give me a break!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What kind of an idiot would tattoo his name on his foreman in huge letters? Is it a reminder?

Did he have his last name tattooed on his arm in case he forgets what it is? :biggrin1:

D_Terry_Misue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well...I hate to the pragmatist, but I really hope Levi's manager, agent, and/or whoever else is "handling" him at this point in time has at least a shred of compassion for Levi’s future well being. We’ve all seen too many pop culture amateurs get chewed up and spit out by the media machine; i.e. the Susan Boyle experience.

I know in a sense he’s asking for it, but he’s likely (and understandably) just as caught up in the hype as anyone else would be and can no longer see the forest for the trees.

Just my 2 cents.

shanester

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Levi is very attractive IMO with his clothes on. I read where he's going to pose for Playgirl in his undies and it will take two to four weeks for him to tone up and get more defined. He'll look great after the body tone, make up, great lighting and photoshopping. Then of course, it's all show biz.

S

SirConcis

Question is whether Playgirl will show enough details of his underwear to see teh outline of his cockhead or not. And whether such details would be discussed in a contract between him and Playgirl, or whether the guy would just say "only undressing down to underwear"

(of course, if he wears bagging boxers which are more like shorts, he isn't really undressing in any meaningful way).

cravincock

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
from usmagazine.com

Levi Johnston is getting ready to bare all.

"Team Levi is in the process of preparing for his Playgirl appearance," his lawyer Rex Butler tells Usmagazine.com. "He is in the gym six days a week for the next three weeks."

Butler said he wasn't aware of any "particular issue" in which the photos would appear, but the issue should be out "probably before the end of the year."

TMZ.com previously reported that the 19-year-old Johnston -- who welcomed a son, Tripp, last December with Sarah Palin's daughter Bristol -- wasn't sure whether to show "the front or the back."

im so fuckin excited for this
hes so sexy