Levinthross Introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Levinthross, May 17, 2011.

1. Levinthross

Levinthross Active Member

Albums:
    hi everyone it's me Levinthross hmmm where to begin???? well i'm around 6ft1 african american scottish irish and native american, my dick is 8 and 3/4 inches longt to 9 inches long erect depending on the temperature and about 5 inch girth erect need to measure again soon lol. I'm from so cal, I'm a dancer and student,I try to work oujt but my natural bodyweight is about 210 220lbs. im sorthave muscular but soft looking body??? i do p.e havent started hanging or pumping but hopefully will end up 11 by 7 by the time i am 25. dont know what my original penis stats were for p.eing i started around middish late teens in highschool and been sticking with it pretty consistently but i8 do beleive in positive energy so if you like my pics hey throw a prayer up maybe i could get blessed with more dick lol.:eek: i like to think of my self as intelligent and humorous but i do tend to ignore grammar on forums so expect most of my responses or horrible blatherings to be giant run on sentences.

2. willow78

Gold Member

Albums:
    Welcome to the site, man - I hope you find what you want and have lots of fun looking for it!

3. parchissi

Gold Member

Hi there - welcome to you and good to see you have arrived here at lpsg. Enjoy the show. Cheers.

4. hungbig1

hungbig1 Member

Albums:
    hi welcome to the site.
    Dont start pumping your hung huge already!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice