Levinthross Introduction

Levinthross

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
hi everyone it's me Levinthross hmmm where to begin???? well i'm around 6ft1 african american scottish irish and native american, my dick is 8 and 3/4 inches longt to 9 inches long erect depending on the temperature and about 5 inch girth erect need to measure again soon lol. I'm from so cal, I'm a dancer and student,I try to work oujt but my natural bodyweight is about 210 220lbs. im sorthave muscular but soft looking body??? i do p.e havent started hanging or pumping but hopefully will end up 11 by 7 by the time i am 25. dont know what my original penis stats were for p.eing i started around middish late teens in highschool and been sticking with it pretty consistently but i8 do beleive in positive energy so if you like my pics hey throw a prayer up maybe i could get blessed with more dick lol.:eek: i like to think of my self as intelligent and humorous but i do tend to ignore grammar on forums so expect most of my responses or horrible blatherings to be giant run on sentences.

hungbig1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hi welcome to the site.
Dont start pumping your hung huge already!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, please remember that it takes five posts, two days before some features unlock, ie. starting conversations etc.

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team