Levis 501s Advice

Never freeball on a cold day. Just don't do it.

I learned that today:redface:.

Last edited by a moderator:

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Call me dumb but why can't you freeball in 501s on a cold day.

I guess it just doesn't get cold enough here for me to have ever figured it out.

Cotton is a poor insulator to begin with. Add the metal buttons and they get downright cold very quickly and if they're lying against your manhood, then you have cold+boy parts= severe shrinkage! It's damned uncomfortable.

I have never had this problem unless the temp has been below zero! Isn't it in the 50's there? You are a pussy!

Last night it went down to 39 and I'm anemic due to the chemo so I feel cold more acutely than I ever have. I didn't used to! I'm very much a winter-adjusted person. Cold never used to bother me at all.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I always freeball and the weather never bothers me at all.

And I cannot stand it when people use that word. I think it's perfectly absurd.

How do you suppose the curious practice of referring to one's penis as his "manhood" came about?

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seldom gets that cold here in Houston. Thus, I'm always commando in my 501's!

I'm in Houston too and it NEVER gets too cold to go commando. I've spent some time in Alaska in winter and dind't give it a second thought.

It's not a big deal. ahh. I mean, it's still a big deal. errrh. It's all the same size regardless of the weather.

lakecreeker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't get it! Never had problems here freeballing on cold days or really bitterly cold days ( 20 degrees below ) and windy. Key is to wear a long shirt and tuck it in or wear long jackets or coats that cover the fly area of the 501's. Another thing you do if possible is tuck the pant legs into your boots. Can't do that take shoe strings or strips of velcro and tighten up around the cuffs of your pant legs. Helps prevent wind blowing up the legs. And the denim is now being used for insulation in homes. Those old raggy jeans you toss out are being ground up to insulation in some buildings