Levi's 512 Slim Fit Jeans?

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
for showing off a package
Urban Pipeline Up or Urban Up Pipeline (the logo is written wierd so you can't tell which comes when)
anyway not sure which cut I have but I'll double check but these jeans are like, not proportioned well
which means they show off the package
I actually can't wear one pair that I bought

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
if it's slim fit, probably ... that's the reason I have pairs of Levi's 550 unworn in my closet --- by the direction people are gawking down in that direction (even straight, married guys), they are displaying more than I can care to of that area ... same thing with slim fit boxers, too tight, and also present containment problems

Cardinal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wear those, I've got a pair on now, in fact. I like them alot, slim leg and thigh, low rise - and yes you'll bulge. I say, try them..

checking4me

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mr. Levi here,
You blessed guys with packages to die for must try 511 and 512 in the stretch material, no underwear and feel your rod agaist the material as you stiffen........................excuse me for a moment......:)

karl

fyarbeast

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
any girl jeans will work. its pretty much what i wear all the time and i catch people staring all the time. Yesterday a girl said "you look happy to see me" as she nodded at my crotch but when i told her "give it a feel" and it was soft she flipped out.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My thighs are such that I can't wear the 512. For nearly 20 years now, have only worn 501's commando style. Unlike TheRob, I love buttons, especially if they're metal.

superslam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i tried a pair on for laughs and almost died. The material doesnt stretch and just crushed my cock