Lewis Hamilton - World Champion

superkok

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate that lewis piece of shit, he truly doesn't deserve his luck, litle shit! Glock was the motherfucker who gave it back to him, sure his getting a few pounds out of it. I cant imagine what massa went through, and realy disappointed with him not shutting up, how can u win a race, win the constructors and not have a good day, damn. Kimi has proved to me again why he is my favourate driver by being a friend when massa needed it most and just being so calm about everything. Has anyone noticed the dif' in speedtraps since he joined ferrari? But on the other hand what would have hapnd on the ferrari side next season if massa won? Would they fuck up kimi's car even more?

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well done to Lewis but I think Massa deserved it more. Winning a world championship by finishing fifth, and even then only due to another car failing, is not the most noble method but I guess a win's a win.

Next year should be great especially with a rejuvinated Alonso/Renault on the charge.

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yawn. If you wanna watch fast cars whizzing by fast why dont you just go & stand by a Motorway? Its free.

cheers