Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deleted866067

Can't work out if he's packing or he pads

Jsbe456

Experimental Member
Media
Did anyone ever manage to get that video he posted to Instagram of him getting fucked? I’ve seen a screen shot but never the video.
He only posted the screenshot, the video leaked on here. It's not that great tbh, it's like 10 seconds long and he says "its Sunday, a day of rest but not for me", it's more a joke video

D

deleted1086939

He only posted the screenshot, the video leaked on here. It's not that great tbh, it's like 10 seconds long and he says "its Sunday, a day of rest but not for me", it's more a joke video
Yeah I remember there was a caption that said something like that, just wasn’t sure if the video showed more. Sounds like it doesn’t!

D

deleted1139573

Isn't he a nude dancer in a gay club? He's body is perfection!

fondja

Expert Member
Media
Isn't he a nude dancer in a gay club? He's body is perfection!

Pretty sure he doesn’t work there anymore. I go to school in the same city and saw him at the club a few times, but not since before Christmas. He’s also removed that he’s a club dancer from his insta bio.

D

deleted1139573

Pretty sure he doesn’t work there anymore. I go to school in the same city and saw him at the club a few times, but not since before Christmas. He’s also removed that he’s a club dancer from his insta bio.

What a loss for the club. Good thing he still likes to show off on insta.

fondja

Expert Member
Media
What a loss for the club. Good thing he still likes to show off on insta.

He’s on Grindr in the city as well with some sexy pics, though I don’t think there’s anything that’s not on his insta. Don’t know anyone that’s been lucky enough to hook up with him though, lol. His position is listed as vers bottom.

Jsbe456

Experimental Member
Media
He’s on Grindr in the city as well with some sexy pics, though I don’t think there’s anything that’s not on his insta. Don’t know anyone that’s been lucky enough to hook up with him though, lol. His position is listed as vers bottom.

I've noticed him, Tyler Parker and Tyler's bf dont follow each other on insta anymore, thought they were "close" ;) maybe that's why hes left

D

deleted1139573

I've noticed him, Tyler Parker and Tyler's bf dont follow each other on insta anymore, thought they were "close" ;) maybe that's why hes left
A friend of mine that lives in Manchester but studies in Cambridge is friends with them and hangs out with Tyler a lot in the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.